Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

All because an overgrown five-year-old can't accept reality. Fucking idiots.
The reality is Trump was defrauded and you cannot accept reality. You keep pushing the conspiracy theory there was no fraud. You should stop, you are destroying our democracy.

The reality is Trump was defrauded and you cannot accept reality. You keep pushing the conspiracy theory there was no fraud. You should stop, you are destroying our democracy.
What would it take, in terms of evidence, to convince you that the election was legit?

I'll go first. Here's what it would take for me to take your claims seriously:

Really, not much. I have very little trust in government, most especially not in Democrats. Any compelling evidence that there was an actual conspiracy to fix the election would flip me to your side. Emails between party members who were in on it, reliable testimony from witnesses, clear, consistent discrepancies in the recounts, etc ...

So, what's your "victory condition”? What evidence would convince you that the election results were legit?

What would it take, in terms of evidence, to convince you that the election was legit?

I'll go first. Here's what it would take for me to take your claims seriously:

Really, not much. I have very little trust in government, most especially not in Democrats. Any compelling evidence that there was an actual conspiracy to fix the election would flip me to your side. Emails between party members who were in on it, reliable testimony from witnesses, clear, consistent discrepancies in the recounts, etc ...

So, what's your "victory condition”? What evidence would convince you that the election results were legit?
Access to every piece of data Dominion that has to do with the election. Can you do that for me?

It is in the source I posted, cretin. Right on the first page, even you can find it.
It's sad you have to lie and obfuscate. All it says on your link is the same thing you posted...

923 Fact Witnesses

... that does mean anything. Who are they? What makes them "fact witnesses?" How do you know they even exist?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
It's sad you have to lie and obfuscate. All it says on your link is the same thing you posted...

923 Fact Witnesses

... that does mean anything. Who are they? What makes them "fact witnesses?" How do you know they even exist?
All you have is the word of proven liars that fraud did not take place. I win.

56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.
You mean half of the people ask which is usually 1,000 people.

All you have is the word of proven liars that fraud did not take place. I win.
LOLOL

Who knows why you think you've won anything other than because you're delusional.

All you've said is there are 923 "fact witnesses."

You haven't shown what makes someone a "fact witness." You haven't shown who was a "fact witness." You haven't proven there are any "fact witnesses."

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
LOLOL

Who knows why you think you've won anything other than because you're delusional.

All you've said is there are 923 "fact witnesses."

You haven't shown what makes someone a "fact witness." You haven't shown who was a "fact witness." You haven't proven there are any "fact witnesses."
Well of course that was all written for grins. Please stop spreading the conspiracy theory that the election was not stolen. Thanks.

Well of course that was all written for grins. Please stop spreading the conspiracy theory that the election was not stolen. Thanks.
Then back your own posts instead if running away from them...

You can't or you would.

Who are those 923 "fact witnesses?" What makes them "fact witesses?" How do you know they're "fact witnesses?"

You are lying.

Review the evidence that was presented in court and proven to be false.

Address the specific statistical anomalies in those swing districts.

Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning-526x600.jpg

THIS only happened in 6 or 7 VERY KEY places. WHY?
Great question.

Then back your own posts instead if running away from them...

You can't or you would.

Who are those 923 "fact witnesses?" What makes them "fact witesses?" How do you know they're "fact witnesses?"
I am not running anywhere. I believe my source, and do not believe one thing you say.

56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.

A likely voter poll is a poll of voters they think are more likely to vote. A majority of Americans know there was no fraud but the question is whether they will vote. If they do not, we will begin a slide to the path that leads to a new Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back