over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

Some people will always believe that Obama was born in Kenya, simply because he is black.
It's tiresome.
Maybe because his own grandma said so.

The issue is a non-issue, except a divisive maneuver that is blowing up in our party's face.

I voted McCain and Romney the last two times, but if this type of hate crap happens again, I will vote for another candidate.

I won't accept hate as defining American winning politics.

HATE???? haha. What are you babbling about now? We're just saying obozo is a lying fraud and thus a criminal and belongs in prison. I don't hate him - don't even know him. THINK

[One other possibility is that some associate or intern assumed that Obama being Kenyan meant he was Kenyan-born and put that on the leaflet.

Show us your evidence for that preposterous theory. Tha'ts space alien talk.

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

You mean other than the fact that both he and Michelle have each stated that Barack Obama was not born in the United States?

Furthermore, why are you so desperate to label the right "racist"? Is it because you've been thoroughly defeated on the battlefield of idea's? After all, what the hell does not being born in the U.S. have to do with racism?

[ame=http://youtu.be/dBJihJBePcs]Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement - YouTube[/ame]

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Funny how none of the bc nutters can address the two birth announcements that appeared in two different Honolulu newspapers.

That's been addressed countless times. Anyone can call up a newspaper and say we had a child here in Hawaii and the paper will print it. You really think it proves anything to say "it was in the newspaper"? HAHAHA

The center of this issue resolves around the man who made such claims, Obama. Now for a minute lets say he needs a little help getting into college, under the present diversity program, adopted by most if not all universities, would it not be to the applicants advantage to tell a little lie to assist in the application process, so lets say he stated he was black, and born in Africa, would that not have put him higher on the list?

Yup - that's why people say "obama was the original birther".

50% also believe he's a Muslim and a Marxist- They're called the Tea Party ("no compromise, un-American"- TIME)- they're the proof the Pub Propaganda Machine makes people DUMBER.

Funny how none of the bc nutters can address the two birth announcements that appeared in two different Honolulu newspapers.

That's been addressed countless times. Anyone can call up a newspaper and say we had a child here in Hawaii and the paper will print it. You really think it proves anything to say "it was in the newspaper"? HAHAHA

Oh, so someone, his mother? father? Someone called Hawaii from the non-existent Kenya and requested two birth announcements be placed ON THE SAME DATE as the president's birth?

Why would you s'pose they did that?

Because they knew he would be running for president of the United States all those years later?

C'mon, even a birther nutter knows that's way beyond ridiculous. Even YOU should know that it was and still is the local Health Department that places those birth announcements.

So, what is your next outlandish idea? Ya think someone from on-existent Kenya bribed the Health Department? Why? Oh yeah, I forgot.

Because they knew he would be running for president of the United States all those years later.

Yousen nutters are entertaining as hell.

50% also believe he's a Muslim and a Marxist- They're called the Tea Party ("no compromise, un-American"- TIME)- they're the proof the Pub Propaganda Machine makes people DUMBER.

Uh, last I heard, the potter maroons said he's Muslin and Commie.

So hard to keep up .............

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

Does that meet the daily liberal racism quota??
PS- No one cares if you liberals call them a racist.. You've soooo over used the term that it no longer holds any meaning..

ShootSpeeders is a hater, and all haters can do is hate.

You are far more a fraud and a criminal than the president, ShootSpeeders.

Your type is destroying the GOP.
The issue is a non-issue, except a divisive maneuver that is blowing up in our party's face.

I voted McCain and Romney the last two times, but if this type of hate crap happens again, I will vote for another candidate.

I won't accept hate as defining American winning politics.

HATE???? haha. What are you babbling about now? We're just saying obozo is a lying fraud and thus a criminal and belongs in prison. I don't hate him - don't even know him. THINK

Well, in all fairness, probably half of those crackers don't know that Hawaii is part of the US.

I remember reading that THAT was how this whole pack of lies started - rw's didn't know Hawaii is a state.

Obviously, many still don't know that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back