Over 30,000 union jobs just disappeared because the Teamsters wanted to make a point to UPS and Amazon. Bust the unions, they need to go.

What is your definition of "corporate welfare" and what does that have to do with unions?
Free money to corporations which are over a particular size, market capitalizarion or cash flow status. It pertains to unions because government should not be borrowing to prop up major businesses in order for them to outsource at the expense of the very taxpayer funding their grants.

What's the argument here? Truck drivers should be paid less?

The point that you stupid Moon Bats always fail to understand is that Union greed is destructive.

Those Yellow truck drivers don't have jobs now. Meanwhile the Union boss fat cats are living high on the hog and the Democrats are raking in their cut.

They are trying to unionize Amazon and the sonofabitches don't care how much destruction is done to accomplish.

Fuck Unions. Fuck the Democrat Party for kissing the ass of the greedy Union filth.

Yes!

Fuck them with higher wages and better benefits and working conditions .
And now they are all on the unemployment line. In Joe Biden's economy.

..............................................................................................................
ididthat.jpg

The point that you stupid Moon Bats always fail to understand is that Union greed is destructive.

Those Yellow truck drivers don't have jobs now. Meanwhile the Union boss fat cats are living high on the hog and the Democrats are raking in their cut.

They are trying to unionize Amazon and the sonofabitches don't care how much destruction is done to accomplish.

Fuck Unions. Fuck the Democrat Party for kissing the ass of the greedy Union filth.

So again, you are calling truck drivers over paid.

Hardly.

I didn't suggest they did. When are you going to admit that they are not getting paid at all now?

They are. They get unemployment and then others will fill the void and hire them.

Hopefully they get on with a better run company.

Taxpayers gave Yellow $700 million dollars. Seems that should go to those who actually do the work?

Now I say this having seen nothing to say they asked for more than they earned.
The received $700 million in covid money.
A congressional investigation found they should not have received the money, since a) they didn't qualify and b) considering the companies substantial debts - it was more than the entire company was worth.
Another example of government playing favorites.

They are. They get unemployment and then others will fill the void and hire them.

Hopefully they get on with a better run company.
LMAO, typical democrat thinking. Unemployment doesn't fill any gaps--you might get to eat after the bills are paid. It doesn't replace what they were getting paid. BTW, there is usually a waiting period that nothing is received. Then there is the gap until they are paid again--you know when they are hired for the same or lesser wages than they were paid originally. It is clear to see that you've never been on a strike. Those strikers NEVER make back what they lose. And to add insult to injury, the union usually asks for an increase in dues or contributions to replenish a non existent strike fund.
"I work for the union, 'cause she's so good to me. I'm bound to come out on top 'cause that's where she says I should be." Yeah, right.

Good. Those workers were being taken advantage of. Big time. The company was horrible.
Every time I felt like I wasn't being compensated fairly during my working years, I packed it in and found some place that paid me closer to what I felt I was worth. This isn't slavery--they were welcome to go down the road and drive for someone else. Employees need to learn that the employer makes the rules. If you don't like them--leave or better yet, start your own company and see how the other side lives.

Every time I felt like I wasn't being compensated fairly during my working years, I packed it in and found some place that paid me closer to what I felt I was worth. This isn't slavery--they were welcome to go down the road and drive for someone else. Employees need to learn that the employer makes the rules. If you don't like them--leave or better yet, start your own company and see how the other side lives.
Nope. The employer needs to learn how to pay fairly...or CLOSE down.

Effort is tied to wages. Want more effort pay more. Less wage means one works less hard. That's as american as it gets

Forum List

Back