Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Not enough frightened beyond all reality sheep to sustain this thing any further. Keep trying to jab the sleeping giant and it Always backfires.

I doubt serious whether you or anyone else in your community is qualified to determine the value of a citizens life vs an illegal immigrants life. You were blessed to be born in the US and not Honduras, Guatemala, or Haiti. I doubt seriously that you or your family have ever been faced with gangs blessed by the local police that roam your needihood looking for young kids to sell to the cartels as sex slaves or drug runners. You and I were among the 1 in 200 that were lucky enough to born the US. We did absolutely nothing to earn that citizenship. Over half the number immigrants that hit the US border this year have come from Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Haiti, or South America. They have travel hundreds if not thousands of miles to petition for admission to the US. Only 1 in 10 is allowed to do that and only 1 in 5 makes it into the asylum program and permanent residency.

This year, most of those that have been apprehended by the border patrol have tried to enter the US legally but were denied because they did not the meet the qualification for alyssum. Since going home is not an option, the only choice is to sneak into the US.

We need to provide realist means for immigrants to enter the US legally and stop most of illegal immigration.

It is true that illegal immigrants hold jobs in all sectors of the economy. Many have been here all their lives, learned the language, got through high schools and some even made through college so yes they are in sectors of business. However according to US census data over 80% do manual labor mostly in rural areas.

I am very blessed to be born in this country. I thank God all the time for that and also being born into a great family. When I look at those homeless downtown trying to survive in the brutal cold, blowing wind and snow, I am also blessed that I have a roof over my head and a furnace to keep me warm. But that's no reason to bring those homeless people into my house.

We have the most generous immigration system in the world. We allow a million outsiders to become citizens every single year. We also give nearly a million green cards and VISA's for people to take advantage of everything we created. And yes, as long as you pay taxes, you helped create it as well.

The world population is 7.5 billion people. At least half of them would love to come and live in the US. Do you have any idea where we'd put 3.75 billion people? The only possible way to preserve what we have is to limit the amount of people that come here. Look at how they are changing our country already.

President Trump created a policy that allowed asylum seekers to apply in their own country at the US Embassy. They don't have to travel thousands of miles to do it. As for kids, it's the same problem we have in the US. If you can't afford children, then don't have any.

That would be like attacking Spain for the Spanish Influenza. Using your line of reasoning we should have attacked France for bring Smallpox to America and Jamaica for bringing Typhoid Fever and Canada because a Canadian airline employee brought HIV to the US .

Those people didn't create their diseases and alerted everybody when they found out they had it. They were natural and created by God. There was no gain of function in smallpox or typhoid fever. The Chinese knew what they were doing was very dangerous to the world but didn't care. Lab safety levels range from 1 through 4. They performed these dangerous experiments in a level 2 environment. To give you an idea what level 2 is, that's the level your dentist has to provide to work on patients.

I am very blessed to be born in this country. I thank God all the time for that and also being born into a great family. When I look at those homeless downtown trying to survive in the brutal cold, blowing wind and snow, I am also blessed that I have a roof over my head and a furnace to keep me warm. But that's no reason to bring those homeless people into my house.

We have the most generous immigration system in the world. We allow a million outsiders to become citizens every single year. We also give nearly a million green cards and VISA's for people to take advantage of everything we created. And yes, as long as you pay taxes, you helped create it as well.

The world population is 7.5 billion people. At least half of them would love to come and live in the US. Do you have any idea where we'd put 3.75 billion people? The only possible way to preserve what we have is to limit the amount of people that come here. Look at how they are changing our country already.

President Trump created a policy that allowed asylum seekers to apply in their own country at the US Embassy. They don't have to travel thousands of miles to do it. As for kids, it's the same problem we have in the US. If you can't afford children, then don't have any.

Those people didn't create their diseases and alerted everybody when they found out they had it. They were natural and created by God. There was no gain of function in smallpox or typhoid fever. The Chinese knew what they were doing was very dangerous to the world but didn't care. Lab safety levels range from 1 through 4. They performed these dangerous experiments in a level 2 environment. To give you an idea what level 2 is, that's the level your dentist has to provide to work on patients.
Immigration is not a matter of being generous. The primary reason for immigration is that we need it. The US birth rate has decreased by nearly 50% in the last 60 years. Without immigration by 2050 our population will be shrinking. For a country such as the US, we depend on future growth to produce government revenue to pay for Social Security, Medicare, and dozens of every growing programs, and of course financing an ever increase debt. We don't just need workers, we need young workers and that is what immigration gives us. We have plenty of old ones who are leaving the workforce.

However, it is more that just having more young workers. Diversity in business and the country brings a melting pot of views and experiences that can only make us stronger. Diversity is the lifeblood of business and the nation.

In regard to virus, you are making several assumptions that have not been proven.

First, that the virus was created in a lab. Most scientists say the existing evidence, including early epidemiological patterns, SARS-CoV-2’s genomic makeup, and a recent paper about animal markets in Wuhan—makes it far more probable that the virus, like many emerging pathogens, made a natural “zoonotic” jump from animals to humans. This has occurred a number of times in wet markets in Southeast Asian and Africa.

Secondly, the assumption that the virus was accidentally leaked seems equally unlikely. The Wuhan Institute of Virology is one the first modern virology labs in the world. They created the safety protocols that are used by virology labs around the world. The claim that China attentionally released the virus was contrived on social media and has no basis in fact.

Last edited:
Immigration is not a matter of being generous. The primary reason for immigration is that we need it. The US birth rate has decreased by nearly 50% in the last 60 years. Without immigration by 2050 our population will be shrinking. For a country such as the US, we depend on future growth to produce government revenue to pay for Social Security, Medicare, and dozens of every growing programs, and of course financing an ever increase debt. We don't just need workers, we need young workers and that is what immigration gives us. We have plenty of old ones who are leaving the workforce.

However, it is more that just having more young workers. Diversity in business and the country brings a melting pot of views and experiences that can only make us stronger. Diversity is the lifeblood of business and the nation.

In regard to virus, you are making several assumptions that have not been proven.

First, that the virus was created in a lab. Most scientists say the existing evidence, including early epidemiological patterns, SARS-CoV-2’s genomic makeup, and a recent paper about animal markets in Wuhan—makes it far more probable that the virus, like many emerging pathogens, made a natural “zoonotic” jump from animals to humans. This has occurred a number of times in wet markets in Southeast Asian and Africa.

Secondly, the assumption that the virus was accidentally leaked seems equally unlikely. The Wuhan Institute of Virology is one the first modern virology labs in the world. They created the safety protocols that are used by virology labs around the world. The claim that China attentionally released the virus was contrived on social media and has no basis in fact.

If they're such a great lab, why didn't they monkey around with this shit in a level 4 environment? Why is it they tested over 80,000 animals near Wuhan and can't find one with the covid killing people in our country? Did nature decide to create this variant and stop at one animal that gave this to us? Not to drift too far off topic, but are you interested in a bridge I have for sale?

Now you are making excuses why we need to bring in people to destroy our country: social programs. You admit that these are all Ponzi schemes that never could survive. Well guess what? If they can't survive now, they won't survive 20 years from now, 40 years from now, 80 years from now. So the solution is keep bringing in more people? If social programs created this problem, then don't you think it's time the commies quit trying to create more?

The melting pot has been a complete failure. Minorities being inserted into safe white middle-class neighborhoods has only made them unsafe, decreased property value greatly, closed down stores and malls, and made once top rated schools into war zones. Trust me, I live in one of those melting pots. That's why I now have to carry my gun if I leave my home past dark.

If they're such a great lab, why didn't they monkey around with this shit in a level 4 environment? Why is it they tested over 80,000 animals near Wuhan and can't find one with the covid killing people in our country? Did nature decide to create this variant and stop at one animal that gave this to us? Not to drift too far off topic, but are you interested in a bridge I have for sale?

Now you are making excuses why we need to bring in people to destroy our country: social programs. You admit that these are all Ponzi schemes that never could survive. Well guess what? If they can't survive now, they won't survive 20 years from now, 40 years from now, 80 years from now. So the solution is keep bringing in more people? If social programs created this problem, then don't you think it's time the commies quit trying to create more?

The melting pot has been a complete failure. Minorities being inserted into safe white middle-class neighborhoods has only made them unsafe, decreased property value greatly, closed down stores and malls, and made once top rated schools into war zones. Trust me, I live in one of those melting pots. That's why I now have to carry my gun if I leave my home past dark.
There are 4 levels of containment in the lab. They range from BS-1 to BLS-4 which is the highest level of containment. The CDC recommends BLS-2 for procedures such as diagnostic testing of SARS-Cov-2. For filtration and concentration, and other such activities, BLS-3 procedures and a unidirectional air-flow BLS-2 air-flow is recommended. BLS-4 is not recommended for handling SARS-Cov-2 because it is not necessary and only a small number of labs in world have BLS-4 containment.

Finding the jump from animal to human typically takes years, not months. It took 7 years to determine that HIV originated in wild chimpanzees in a corner of Cameroon. To believe that SARS-Cov-2 originated in the lab would require two high improbably events, First that the scientists were able to create this virus in the lab. An analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered. Secondly, it seems very unlike that there was a leak because pathogen leaks from virology labs are rare and easily isolated.

There are 4 levels of containment in the lab. They range from BS-1 to BLS-4 which is the highest level of containment. The CDC recommends BLS-2 for procedures such as diagnostic testing of SARS-Cov-2. For filtration and concentration, and other such activities, BLS-3 procedures and a unidirectional air-flow BLS-2 air-flow is recommended. BLS-4 is not recommended for handling SARS-Cov-2 because it is not necessary and only a small number of labs in world have BLS-4 containment.

Finding the jump from animal to human typically takes years, not months. It took 7 years to determine that HIV originated in wild chimpanzees in a corner of Cameroon. To believe that SARS-Cov-2 originated in the lab would require two high improbably events, First that the scientists were able to create this virus in the lab. An analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered. Secondly, it seems very unlike that there was a leak because pathogen leaks from virology labs are rare and easily isolated.
Detailed hooey is still hooey.
Fauci continues to try to force Americans to be lab rats for an experimental vaccine
Torturing just animals is not good enough for this ghoul and his liberal America haters,

So does cost of living so big money isn't that motivational when everything around you costs an arm and a leg. Healthcare workers can do just as well with less pay and lower living expenses. Nobody is leaving their state to go to NY. People are leaving NY to go to other states, particularly Republican states like Florida and Texas.
same phenomenon is happening in CA.

Detailed hooey is still hooey.
Fauci continues to try to force Americans to be lab rats for an experimental vaccine
Torturing just animals is not good enough for this ghoul and his liberal America haters,
Vaccines that have been authorized for emergency use by the FDA are not experimental. And they are certainly not experimental after they have final approved by the FDA.

Vaccines that have been authorized for emergency use by the FDA are not experimental. And they are certainly not experimental after they have final approved by the FDA.

Screw the FDA. We don't know enough about the virus or these vaccines. We have no idea how long natural immunity lasts. We have no idea how long the vaccines last. We are giving boosters without knowing if they're needed or not, or even if they will have negative effects on people. And yes we are especially experimenting with children now that they want to pump these kids full of this stuff.

Nobody is going to tell me these are not experimental until every question is researched and answered.

Please. One of China's very own lab workers had to defect to the US to tell us the truth about what's really going on there. Other scientists claim there is plenty of evidence this virus was monkeyed around with by humans. If this came from animals China would not have done everything they could to hide it from the world. Instead they grounded all domestic flights out of Wuhan and permitted international flights.

So tell us, how many animals were tested to find HIV? With covid it's over 80,000. It doesn't matter how many years they looked, it matters how many specimens they collected from which since the 80's, has increased dramatically. Now the Republicans want to know how much of US dollars went to the NIH to help fund gain of function, and I'm sure we won't get an answer until after the Republicans take leadership in 2022.

They are experimental--it was rushed. They have not been properly vetted. They have no idea what the long term effects of the vaccine are. The FDA approved their use because of political pressure. But you go ahead and do whatever you want--its your body. Me, I'm not buying the BS. That's the difference between vaxxers and anti vaxxers. Vaxxers demand compliance because they believe that the vax that doesn't protect them from infection or spread somehow will protect them if everyone is vaxxed and not protected from infection and spread. Anti vaxxers couldn't care less. I guess the answers will become evident in the next five years or so when all the guinea pigs show the long term effects and we have another man-made health crises or not.

Screw the FDA. We don't know enough about the virus or these vaccines. We have no idea how long natural immunity lasts. We have no idea how long the vaccines last. We are giving boosters without knowing if they're needed or not, or even if they will have negative effects on people. And yes we are especially experimenting with children now that they want to pump these kids full of this stuff.

Nobody is going to tell me these are not experimental until every question is researched and answered.
Every question will not be answer probably for at least 5 or 10 years. So we should wait till then to take the vaccine and rely on natural immunity when we don't know how long immunity will last or how effect that immunity is? Taking a vaccine that is highly effective at keeping you out the hospital if you are infected seems a far better decision than doing nothing and hoping natural immunity will protects you. For the unvaccinated in the hospital with Covid, that hasn't work out so well for them.

Please. One of China's very own lab workers had to defect to the US to tell us the truth about what's really going on there. Other scientists claim there is plenty of evidence this virus was monkeyed around with by humans. If this came from animals China would not have done everything they could to hide it from the world. Instead they grounded all domestic flights out of Wuhan and permitted international flights.

So tell us, how many animals were tested to find HIV? With covid it's over 80,000. It doesn't matter how many years they looked, it matters how many specimens they collected from which since the 80's, has increased dramatically. Now the Republicans want to know how much of US dollars went to the NIH to help fund gain of function, and I'm sure we won't get an answer until after the Republicans take leadership in 2022.
Where did the 80,000 come from? link?

Where are you getting this stuff? I find nothing about lab a worker defecting and spilling the beans or 80.000 animals being tested in Wuhan. There was a Chinese spy who defected and supposedly had information about the Wuhan Institute that might shed light on where the virus came from.

Australian Virologist Danielle Anderson paints a very different picture of the Wuhan Institute than what's being reported in social media. She was the last foreign scientist working in the Wuhan lab just before covid began to spread. She describe the lab as being like other high contamination labs. She was impressed by security protocols and staff.

Although it is important for the US to give China a black eye over their boasts that the Wuhan Virology Institute is responsible for most of what we know about coronaviruses, which is probably true and equally important for the Chinese to fight back, it is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Will it help end the pandemic? No. Will the US attack China over a lab breach? No. Most likely scientist will have discover convincing evidence in next 5 or 10yrs of the origin of the SAR-Cov-2 and mainstream media will probably ignore it.

Where are you getting this stuff? I find nothing about lab a worker defecting and spilling the beans or 80.000 animals being tested in Wuhan. There was a Chinese spy who defected and supposedly had information about the Wuhan Institute that might shed light on where the virus came from.

Australian Virologist Danielle Anderson paints a very different picture of the Wuhan Institute than what's being reported in social media. She was the last foreign scientist working in the Wuhan lab just before covid began to spread. She describe the lab as being like other high contamination labs. She was impressed by security protocols and staff.

Although it is important for the US to give China a black eye over their boasts that the Wuhan Virology Institute is responsible for most of what we know about coronaviruses, which is probably true and equally important for the Chinese to fight back, it is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Will it help end the pandemic? No. Will the US attack China over a lab breach? No. Most likely scientist will have discover convincing evidence in next 5 or 10yrs of the origin of the SAR-Cov-2 and mainstream media will probably ignore it.

I just gave you the site explaining the animals were tested. You can believe what you want, but riddle me this: How in 2017 did Fauci know this would happen? He didn't say "could be" "might be" he said President Trump WILL be facing a pandemic like people in the US has never seen before. Coincidence, psychic, what? I guess to you it is.

Last edited:
I just gave you the site explaining the animals were tested. You can believe what you want, but riddle me this: How in 2017 did Fauci know this would happen? He didn't say "could be" "might be" he said President Trump WILL be facing a pandemic like people in the US has never seen before. Coincidence, psychic, what? I guess to you it is.
Thanks for the link. Nothing about testing 80,000 animals, however it did mention "That’s despite efforts by China to test tens of thousands of animals, including pigs, goats, and geese, according to Liang Wannian, who leads the Chinese side of the research team. No one has found a “direct progenitor” of the virus, he says, and therefore the pandemic “remains an unsolved mystery.”

Also, "A 300-page report from the group is expected soon. It is intended to summarize everything that’s known about the early days of the outbreak and the Chinese effort to locate its source, and it’s likely to forward a favored hypothesis: that the virus, SARS-CoV-2, reached humans from bats via “an intermediate host species,” such as a wild animal sold as food in Wuhan’s markets."

Although social media comes up will all kinds nonsense, the fact is most of the scientist in the field believe SARS-Cov-2 made a species jump from bats because there are indications in genome of the virus. Also because the SARS virus made the jump from bats.

It’s is certainly possible that the Wuhan Virology lab caused the pandemic they were intending to prevent by a leak in the lab. However, it is far more important to understand, the accrual origin of virus, not whether there was break in lab protocol.

It's important to understand the origin of the virus for three key reasons. One is if we find the source and if it's still out there, we can prevent future reintroduction of the same virus into the human population. The second reason is that if we understand how this one jumped from bats origin into humans, we can perhaps prevent similar events in the future. So, to prevent future similar pandemics. And the third reason is that if we can find the virus, what it looked like before it jumped to the human population, we could potentially be in a better position to develop more efficient treatments and vaccines for this disease.

Thanks for the link. Nothing about testing 80,000 animals, however it did mention "That’s despite efforts by China to test tens of thousands of animals, including pigs, goats, and geese, according to Liang Wannian, who leads the Chinese side of the research team. No one has found a “direct progenitor” of the virus, he says, and therefore the pandemic “remains an unsolved mystery.”

Also, "A 300-page report from the group is expected soon. It is intended to summarize everything that’s known about the early days of the outbreak and the Chinese effort to locate its source, and it’s likely to forward a favored hypothesis: that the virus, SARS-CoV-2, reached humans from bats via “an intermediate host species,” such as a wild animal sold as food in Wuhan’s markets."

Although social media comes up will all kinds nonsense, the fact is most of the scientist in the field believe SARS-Cov-2 made a species jump from bats because there are indications in genome of the virus. Also because the SARS virus made the jump from bats.

It’s is certainly possible that the Wuhan Virology lab caused the pandemic they were intending to prevent by a leak in the lab. However, it is far more important to understand, the accrual origin of virus, not whether there was break in lab protocol.

It's important to understand the origin of the virus for three key reasons. One is if we find the source and if it's still out there, we can prevent future reintroduction of the same virus into the human population. The second reason is that if we understand how this one jumped from bats origin into humans, we can perhaps prevent similar events in the future. So, to prevent future similar pandemics. And the third reason is that if we can find the virus, what it looked like before it jumped to the human population, we could potentially be in a better position to develop more efficient treatments and vaccines for this disease.

If you believe that bat fairy tale. But too many things took place at the beginning and even now that indicate it was lab created. You avoided the question of how Fauci knew this was going to happen just a few years before it actually did. There is only one way he could have known, and that is by him shifting NIH money to the lab to assist them in their experiments.

Forum List

Back