Over 100 seniors die after receiving flu shot during study

Clicked the links within links within links within........... Let's put it in perspective, something you're not doing. Going for the "shock and outrage" value?
Millions of people receive the flu shot every year........ How many died that are allegedly tied to the vaccination?
Now for the perspective; millions of Americans eat food every day, necessary to our survival........ On average two hundred people die every year because of food allergies alone, uuuuummmmmm, maybe we should stop eating food.............
Hell on average 100K die every year from prescription medications obviously some of it is due to Rx narcotic overdose but that's just a small percentage, maybe we should stop taking our medications........
Why do we have so many people that are allergic to peanuts and other food products now? Where did they all come from as they were not out there like this before.
the thought of black jelly beans ----INJECTED into my veins ------makes me shiver. I am sure that the
little bugs run every time I grasp my container of TURMERIC. Licorice can do something to
kidneys that mimic some sort of disorder--------I read about it as a student-----uhm..... IT'S NONE
OF YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS HOW LONG AGO.....dammit
Yeah it can damage the Liver too if used or eaten in excess but that is not a matter of using it simply to kill viruses.

Well, if you're willing to look at big pharma, you should be willing to look at corporate agribusiness. Same shit.

No----I am not willing to LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK-----you are lucky that I look
at this damned messageboard
We know hon, you are a "believer", you don't think about anything. And no, no one is lucky you're here.

why are you so BITTER-------and how many of you are there----over there----to whom you refer as ""WE""?
Have a lovely weekend hon.

Why do we have so many people that are allergic to peanuts and other food products now? Where did they all come from as they were not out there like this before.
Yeah it can damage the Liver too if used or eaten in excess but that is not a matter of using it simply to kill viruses.

Well, if you're willing to look at big pharma, you should be willing to look at corporate agribusiness. Same shit.
I done my part in bitching about them for years.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

The vaccines trigger allergic reactions in people all the time, most are too stupid to connect the research it's too scary for them.
For some I think its merely a matter of not knowing where to begin to look. People have been lambasted with propaganda for so many years that's what they go with.
That's just laziness and ignorance. My TV will tell me.

does your standing mixer-----with attachments ALSO talk to you?----
does the spiralizer provide you with CONVOLUTED data?

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

The vaccines trigger allergic reactions in people all the time, most are too stupid to connect the research it's too scary for them.
For some I think its merely a matter of not knowing where to begin to look. People have been lambasted with propaganda for so many years that's what they go with.

It is much easier to hear the doctor say " oh it's fine" or Oh it is only one in a million that get harm from them" .
1. Clueless people think the Dr. are their know it all Gods
2. Cluess never realize how kick backs are paid to many dr. for use of the drug I mean WTF DOCTORS have come out and admitted this and these zombie fks still don't get it.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

does your standing mixer-----with attachments ALSO talk to you?----
does the spiralizer provide you with CONVOLUTED data?
Tell us all about your forays into the primary literature shoog.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

I disagree with you as it being laziness. A lot of factors at play that determine what people actually end up learning.

No----I am not willing to LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK AND LOOK-----you are lucky that I look
We know hon, you are a "believer", you don't think about anything. And no, no one is lucky you're here.

why are you so BITTER-------and how many of you are there----over there----to whom you refer as ""WE""?

They think it's all a joke until it happens to them, their kid, their grand kid, sisster's kid know what I mean. They also can't figure out how it is the silent attacker. They think it's a joke because hey we've all been vaccinated, then sixty years later as they get cancer they are told " Oh it's genetics" when many of these vaccines are causing the cancer, some are DNA triggered.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

It is much easier to hear the doctor say " oh it's fine" or Oh it is only one in a million that get harm from them" .
2. Cluess never realize how kick backs are paid to many dr. for use of the drug I mean WTF DOCTORS have come out and admitted this and these zombie fks still don't get it.
The vast majority of americans are swallower-followers, we were socialized that way from day one in this society; the fake news bit begins with the american creation myth kids are fed in schools. The wealthy "successful" folks have figured this thing called life out for you and will properly guide you and your beliefs through the journey. Your role is to be a good little minion, go get a job and engage in mass consumption.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

Depends on the docs too. I've had more than a few come unglued when I start asking serious questions. They've reminded me pretty nastily how they've got that degree and all in attempts to shut me up when they were going to use Rod like a f'ing Guinea pig.

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

Depends on the docs too. I've had more than a few come unglued when I start asking serious questions. They've reminded me pretty nastily how they've got that degree and all in attempts to shut me up when they were going to use Rod like a f'ing Guinea pig.

Yep and now some esp. during Obama were told to report ppl, how about those babies getting vaccinated and if you don't they keep your kid. Nothing like blackmail and forced vaccination. Yet they're to gawd dam stupid to see any of it and think just because everything state owned, and or run is " Authority" that makes it ok and it's all safe meanwhile..........................

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

I disagree with you as it being laziness. A lot of factors at play that determine what people actually end up learning.
Guess we disagree then, and that's ok, but to my eye, if you at this point get anything you "know" from the system without doing your own due diligence, you’re willfully ignorant and too lazy to do the work yourself, even if that means further educational efforts.

They think it's all a joke until it happens to them, their kid, their grand kid, sisster's kid know what I mean. They also can't figure out how it is the silent attacker. They think it's a joke because hey we've all been vaccinated, then sixty years later as they get cancer they are told " Oh it's genetics" when many of these vaccines are causing the cancer, some are DNA triggered.

of course-----cancer did not exist until Jenner decided to PLAY WITH NATURE

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

Well you are, we all are. Ours is a for profit system. Sorry, but that pretty much states the system's ultimate goal, turn a profit. All else comes in at the very least as second.

Take NSAIDs and/or SSRIs. Been prescribed for decades and NSAIDS are over the counter now. Turns out both are causally related to microscopic colitis. What pray tell is the “medical” response if a patient comes in with microscopic colitis nowadays? Boy howdy are you lucky, we got something for that too. And on and on it goes until ya get to the nursing home where the first thing they do is get you off of everything and attempt to figure out where your baseline is.

Our healthcare system is a business and they're pushing product, all there is to it, you are not a human being, you are a commodity.

Last edited:

Monsanto - birth defects
GM crops myth
Help needed

Guess we disagree then, and that's ok, but to my eye, if you at this point get anything you "know" from the system without doing your own due diligence, you’re willfully ignorant and too lazy to do the work yourself, even if that means further educational efforts.
I may have thought that away until observing that people can be standing where something was clearly out in plain sight yet they couldn't see it.

“THESE DATA DO NOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR A CAUSAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN DEATHS AND VACCINATION WITH FLUZONE HIGH-DOSE.”

I have to agree with that statement. However it might be noted that I personally have not taken a flue shot since 1971 because it always seems to give me the flue and does not appear to keep me from getting it again later on. But that might just be me and they never killed me.

LMDAO ,,, a fearful one try again and learn how to read what is in front of you not what you don't want to see can make anything NOT TRUE it is what PRO VACCINERS do DENY until they or thier kid gets fkd up from it then can't sue because why .........Oh I dunno figure it out I already know.

Seems to me that it is you who tend to fall back on foregone conclusions rather than considering what is written.

“NO DEATHS WERE REPORTED WITHIN 28 DAYS POST-VACCINATION.”

Can explain why the deaths didn't occur within the first month or so after vaccination?

of course-----cancer did not exist until Jenner decided to PLAY WITH NATURE

That's right up there with the level of incoherence you're noted for love.

Well you are, we all are. Ours is a for profit system. Sorry, but that pretty much states the system's ultimate goal, turn a profit. All else comes in at the very least as second.

Take NSAIDs and/or SSRIs. Been prescribed for decades and NSAIDS are over the counter now. Turns out both are causally related to microscopic colitis. What pray tell is the “medical” response if a patient comes in with microscopic colitis nowadays? Boy howdy are you lucky, we got something for that too. And on and on it goes until ya get to the nursing home where the first thing they do is get you off of everything and attempt to figure out where your baseline is.

Our healthcare system is a business and they're pushing product, all there is to it, you are not a human being, you are a commodity.

microscopic colitis?

I may have thought that away until observing that people can be standing where something was clearly out in plain sight yet they couldn't see it.
Can't, won't, too scared to, who knows, all winds up in the same place. Oblivious versus impervious.

microscopic colitis?
Yes love, microscopic colitis, there are variations.

Can't, won't, too scared to, who knows, all winds up in the same place. Oblivious versus impervious.
Like Rod just reminded me too...we live in an on demand society. People want things right now and many will do whatever even when and if they know that the results are listed as the possible detrimental consequences that have already been observed in previous users of a product.

microscopic colitis?
Yes love, microscopic colitis, there are variations.

oh A NEW TERMINOLOGY------last time I looked at cuts of the gut there
were lymphocytes-----more or less-----at all parts of the GUT-----the appendix is
famous for them. Last time I looked -----lots of lymphocytes was called
INFLAMMATION ---------LOL @ "microscopic colitis"

Forum List

Back