Study After Study Now Validates the ChiCom Flu Lockdowns Did More Harm Than Good

From the files of Itoldjaso.
Average lives claimed saved is 16,000 in 20 in the US.
But average flu deaths are 36,000 a year.

Children greatly harmed mentally and educationally.
Check.

Economic disaster created impacting the poor the most.
Check.

Governments went full fascist denying basic human rights to citizens.
Check.

Suicide, eating disorders drug and alcohol abuse skyrocketed.
Check.

Mental illnesses skyrocketed and people now insist we accept the alphabet cult as normal people. Fringe mentally unstable people were sent over the edge and still live in paranoid fear today.
Check.

Noooooooooooooos

But the TV told me what to dooooooooooooo

Brought to you by pfizer

When the reality of an inept ,unqualified, shill governance so far displaced from their constituency they can't possibly relate to them is allowed to continue
Investment theory of party competition - Wikipedia.

"The real market for political parties is defined by major investors, who generally have good and clear reason for investing to control the state....Blocs of major investors define the core of political parties and are responsible for most of the signals the party sends to the electorate.

— Thomas Ferguson[4]"

Investment Theory argues ordinary citizens lack the time and resources to acquire the information and money required to invest in political parties; thereby, excluding 90% of voters from meaningful supervision of their government.

During the final year of his presidency more that 450,000 Americans died from Covid, and life expectancy fell by 1.13 years, the biggest decrease since WWII.
None of that was caused by trump

He did everything possible to assist the states

But I agree that any republican president will be raked over the coals by the liberal news media who will blame him for everything

"In United States of America, from 3 January 2020 to 4:01pm CEST, 5 July 2023, there have been 103,436,829 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 1,127,152 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 2 June 2023, a total of 668,882,018 vaccine doses have been administered."

United States of America: WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard With Vaccination Data

What numbers do you find credible?
To be clear, I thought I was already, I believe the virus is real, you understand that Corona Virus was first discovered in 1931?

As for the recent outbreak I do not trust The World Health Organization with much of anything, I do not trust Fauci with much of anything, that leaves us with the CDC and I believe they have reported annual deaths inaccurately from week 50 of 2020 to week 26 of 2021.

So I don’t really trust much of anything these organizations and individuals have published…

To be clear, I thought I was already, I believe the virus is real, you understand that Corona Virus was first discovered in 1931?

As for the recent outbreak I do not trust The World Health Organization with much of anything, I do not trust Fauci with much of anything, that leaves us with the CDC and I believe they have reported annual deaths inaccurately from week 50 of 2020 to week 26 of 2021.

So I don’t really trust much of anything these organizations and individuals have published…
Yes for 9 months they basically treated each death as Covid related and surely and deliberately failed to separate “from” versus”with”

The lockdowns were a reasonable response to a pandemic that was spread through casual contact. It is not a coincidence that the counties that held 12 (I think it was) airports that the Federal Government used as the ONLY entry points of International flights returning to the US all became covid hotspots. Social distancing worked. Masking worked. The vaccines worked.

On the medical side (I'm not a doctor of course but I do work in hospital administration) we probably went to quick to the ventilator in some cases based primarily on a diagnosis of a swab test. Ventilators are the classic dual edged sword. On one hand it can assist someone who is in respiratory distress but on the other hand, it certainly degrades the overall health the can be maintained through being active.
The "pandemic" was a stoked figment of your imagination. There was no actual pandemic, it was all contrived and you people fell for it.

Forum List

Back