Outwit, Outplay, Outlast -- That's how politics is played.

Most are not sadly. They're in basic pitchfork mode waiting for a riot to join or something. That's not how you play the game smartly. MAKE Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, Google PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID to media during the campaign.. Dont LET THEM get away with it. They are NOT SATISFIED ANYMORE with just banning or deplatforming you -- they want to CRUSH any attempts to take away their user count..

Wake the FUCK UP !!!!
I'm getting the feeling that your new webz endeavor might be leaning hard to the right.

It sucks to be you.

Plagiarizing Survivor in your title doesn't bode well either.

You'd be completely wrong. I'm being creative here for the SOLE purpose of protecting free expression and keeping it safe from corporate fascists and collusion with the Dem Party. The SAME Dem party that used to be champions of not just Civil Rights-- but the larger set of Civil Liberties. Many of my heroes ardently supporting Civil Liberties and free expression USED to come from there. But you radical ass-wipes have purgerd those requirements for liberty as an impediment to gaining and retaining power. On full display right now.. And part of my effort to restore deliberative responsible leadership by injecting Independent voices, is to call out the attacks on those unalienable rights. You're part of the problem if you don't see the threats and intimidation being used right now to silence voices in this country.. If that hurts your whittle fweelings -- I dont care... You let this play out with hot heads in charge and my little monkey wrenching plan will sound reasonable and preferable to the other probable outcomes..

I'm dropping my activist tip of the week here for my Conservative buds who are now ALL the target of the winning tribe and their colluding corporate/fascist censoring and canceling proxies. Stop being angry and start playing the way your opposition is playing. I know it's hard when YOUR political leadership is cowering in fear of the media and the majorly unhinged in the Dem party sensing that "domination is within their grasp.. But use your heads.. Take what they give you -- and use it against them..

LITERALLY..

Been dropping this concept at a lot of Conservative watering holes for the past 12 hours. Primarily because it's in my larger interest to PROTECT FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION and to monkey wrench the bastards and bitches right back when the media, political leadership and corporate America collude to silence you and make you powerless. In fact, it is in EVERY AMERICAN's interest to do that, but 1/2 of you ARE cheering on loss of freedom of expression in this country..

I've said before on USMB that govt is too slow, too stupid, too lazy and way too inept to get maximum Covid relief to the fraction of folks that NEED Covid relief. You do NOT NEED a Covid relief check if you're employed, or if you've been retired on fixed income or if you're a struggling student that was GONNA struggle and live on noodles anyways. Conservatives need to find a reliable non-profit org to accept donations of UNNEEDED Covid checks for the exclusive goal of direct OPERATING CONTRIBUTIONS to Conservative media. Say folks like Parler who just had to walk the plank off the Amazon cloud because WashPo BEZOS is helping keep cult leader Jack Dorsey afloat after the rush to cancel Twitter accounts,

Please admire the maniacal beauty and justice of this move.. :wink: Money direct from the US GOVT -- in fact, possibly up $10Bill of it -- going directly to making you whole from the harm the left has done by pushing and pushing and finally ripping at your tongues. When the whole debate about how much was enough -- politicians KNEW they were in bidding war for your political allegiance and made it rain Benjamins like an NBA star at a high end strip club. But they didn't want to do the work to make CERTAIN that money your children and grandchildren will have to repay went ONLY to the small fraction of Americans that have legitimate claims to Covid relief.. So you figure it out.. There's about 124 Mill working. There's about 34Mill retired and 50Mill in college.. MOST of you don't have Covid expenses. But HALF of you are now forced to play a game where your tribe and the opposing tribe is about to move you to Exile Island because you're not playing the Outwit, Outplay and Outlast game that you've been conscripted into.

Wouldn't you LOVE to see Pelosi, Schumer, McTurtle and McCarthy coughing up hairballs when they get wind of say maybe $10B of the bribery and allegiance money they've been fighting over go DIRECTLY TO FUNDING CONSERVATIVE speech efforts? I would. And it isn't even my war. What in the hell are they gonna do with the promise of UPPING that allegiance money to $2000 a head for every American (and NOT American illegal alien) when the Biden Admin tries to do this?

Make a personal resolution.. Pass the message. You can solve SEVERAL problems at once if you act responsibly and committedly. Not asking folks to do anything illegal. Just REMIND your govt and insidiously partisan corporate oligarchs -- of who is REALLY IN CHARGE of America..

And to my raging and foaming leftist buds that told me 2 months ago, when I said the deplatforming of the Conservative Treehouse was the tip of the movement to silence speech -- "to get your platform".,. I told you so. Even WITH your own platform, the corporate nasties have outplayed the game. Told you there would many other ways they could silence folks. Even THIS bastion of free speech at USMB. But I didn't expect all of those "tech companies" to conspire and collude so quickly to do it.. So -- you'll probably be ignored.. Because you're killing my country..
Since i was in the Cold War right there just miles from East Germany, the rule of thumb was, to fight the enemy on our terms, not theirs. Since the old hag from San Fransicko declared US conservatives enemies of the state, i have declared the progs, enemy of the people. We saw a force of free people show up at the Capital, showing that the "representatives" of the people, were acting like tyrants, while they really showed US how chicken shit they were in their precious gas masks and running with their tails between their legs. Force begets force, violence begets violence. They started it, we are going to finish it....Count on it...

If you don't get Conservatives organized to TAKE THIS MONEY NOW and put it to work, If y'all miss this play -- you'll be fighting "on your terms" with 2 cans and a string. Get this out there and get it done.. The other side aint done with the media purge on you yet.. I'm deadly serious.. This is just the beginning.

I don't think they are taking it seriously enough......yet

Most are not sadly. They're in basic pitchfork mode waiting for a riot to join or something. That's not how you play the game smartly. MAKE Amazon, Twitter, Facebook, Google PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID to media during the campaign.. Dont LET THEM get away with it. They are NOT SATISFIED ANYMORE with just banning or deplatforming you -- they want to CRUSH any attempts to take away their user count..

Wake the FUCK UP !!!! :aargh:
They try to say parler is launching an insurrection but can't say why gab, wimkin and other sites have alps been deplatformed.

all social media is supposed to be is a platform. if so, how can they have this control?

Personally, I'd cheer the demise of BOTH Twitter and Parler.. Because they are just megaphones and training grouinds for super virulent trolls. But I realize this is not stopping with the "problem" forums for discussion/opinion. USMB's very lifeline is Google advertising. You could try to log in tomorrow and get a white screen error message.

So -- it's a matter of principle to stop this HERE and NOW before that happens. And if conservatives and leftists now want separate confrontational shouting matches with 300 characters or less (slightly better than a carrying a protest slogan around the streets) -- then I will tolerate and support that "need"..

You've got days to spread this idea and get it moving. Do not WAIT for Trump to supply the money to fight this.. Don't wait until those "relief checks" are all cashed. Call your local talk show, contact other conservative groups. BILLIONS OF DOLLARS are gonna be out there to leverage.. DO IT NOW or dont complain when every Billionaire in the USA is too intimidated and scared to stick their necks out.. Seriously, do it for yourself. Show the malignant tech giants and political leadership who exactly is in charge..

Wake the FUCK UP !!!!
I'm getting the feeling that your new webz endeavor might be leaning hard to the right.

It sucks to be you.

Plagiarizing Survivor in your title doesn't bode well either.

You'd be completely wrong. I'm being creative here for the SOLE purpose of protecting free expression and keeping it safe from corporate fascists and collusion with the Dem Party. The SAME Dem party that used to be champions of not just Civil Rights-- but the larger set of Civil Liberties. Many of my heroes ardently supporting Civil Liberties and free expression USED to come from there. But you radical ass-wipes have purgerd those requirements for liberty as an impediment to gaining and retaining power. On full display right now.. And part of my effort to restore deliberative responsible leadership by injecting Independent voices, is to call out the attacks on those unalienable rights. You're part of the problem if you don't see the threats and intimidation being used right now to silence voices in this country.. If that hurts your whittle fweelings -- I dont care... You let this play out with hot heads in charge and my little monkey wrenching plan will sound reasonable and preferable to the other probable outcomes..
I'm no stranger to being completely wrong.

I give a Hell Yeah! to anyone that is attempting to protect free expression. That's a big one with me. The rest of your shit is deep, but in a bash the Libs kind of way, which is basically played out.

Oh, when calling me a radical ass-wipe, are you playing on my affections? I'm straight FYI.
I like your monkey wrenching plan. It rocks!

I give a Hell Yeah! to anyone that is attempting to protect free expression. That's a big one with me. The rest of your shit is deep, but in a bash the Libs kind of way, which is basically played out.

Tell me how you cant bash one party or the other if they are completely out of control and off the rails -- if your goal is actually to UNGLUE their grip on a duopoly system that has brought us -- the pol leadership, the media, and corporate America to complete polarization and dysfunction. It's not possible.. I'm bound and determine to loosen their grip on power and "the message".

And how do you support a side that now does not now honor or respect diversity of thought and speech? And is moving rapidly to crush it? Is it because you cannot justify your programs and goals in a free market of ideas?

I think the problem lies with you..

And how do you support a side that now does not now honor or respect diversity of thought and speech? And is moving rapidly to crush it? Is it because you cannot justify your programs and goals in a free market of ideas?

You sound really frustrated. I've always been the problem. It's in my DNA.

I wish I knew what "the message" means. Unless it's 'GOP sucks', then I already know.

You sound really frustrated. I've always been the problem. It's in my DNA.

I wish I knew what "the message" means. Unless it's GOP sucks, then I already know.

If you can't use words and answer my questions -- it's YOU that has the problem. I asked you 2 cogent questions. You kinda answered one of them.. Seems you CAN NOT compete on ideas or win at discussion.. Probably explains why you are not a whit concerned about LOSS OF DISCUSSION in America.. You eventually WILL get concerned. When your political leaders disappoint and lie to you. As ALL POLITICIANS DO..

But it will too late when they come for you..

I'm dropping my activist tip of the week here for my Conservative buds who are now ALL the target of the winning tribe and their colluding corporate/fascist censoring and canceling proxies. Stop being angry and start playing the way your opposition is playing. I know it's hard when YOUR political leadership is cowering in fear of the media and the majorly unhinged in the Dem party sensing that "domination is within their grasp.. But use your heads.. Take what they give you -- and use it against them..

LITERALLY..

Been dropping this concept at a lot of Conservative watering holes for the past 12 hours. Primarily because it's in my larger interest to PROTECT FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION and to monkey wrench the bastards and bitches right back when the media, political leadership and corporate America collude to silence you and make you powerless. In fact, it is in EVERY AMERICAN's interest to do that, but 1/2 of you ARE cheering on loss of freedom of expression in this country..

I've said before on USMB that govt is too slow, too stupid, too lazy and way too inept to get maximum Covid relief to the fraction of folks that NEED Covid relief. You do NOT NEED a Covid relief check if you're employed, or if you've been retired on fixed income or if you're a struggling student that was GONNA struggle and live on noodles anyways. Conservatives need to find a reliable non-profit org to accept donations of UNNEEDED Covid checks for the exclusive goal of direct OPERATING CONTRIBUTIONS to Conservative media. Say folks like Parler who just had to walk the plank off the Amazon cloud because WashPo BEZOS is helping keep cult leader Jack Dorsey afloat after the rush to cancel Twitter accounts,

Please admire the maniacal beauty and justice of this move.. :wink: Money direct from the US GOVT -- in fact, possibly up $10Bill of it -- going directly to making you whole from the harm the left has done by pushing and pushing and finally ripping at your tongues. When the whole debate about how much was enough -- politicians KNEW they were in bidding war for your political allegiance and made it rain Benjamins like an NBA star at a high end strip club. But they didn't want to do the work to make CERTAIN that money your children and grandchildren will have to repay went ONLY to the small fraction of Americans that have legitimate claims to Covid relief.. So you figure it out.. There's about 124 Mill working. There's about 34Mill retired and 50Mill in college.. MOST of you don't have Covid expenses. But HALF of you are now forced to play a game where your tribe and the opposing tribe is about to move you to Exile Island because you're not playing the Outwit, Outplay and Outlast game that you've been conscripted into.

Wouldn't you LOVE to see Pelosi, Schumer, McTurtle and McCarthy coughing up hairballs when they get wind of say maybe $10B of the bribery and allegiance money they've been fighting over go DIRECTLY TO FUNDING CONSERVATIVE speech efforts? I would. And it isn't even my war. What in the hell are they gonna do with the promise of UPPING that allegiance money to $2000 a head for every American (and NOT American illegal alien) when the Biden Admin tries to do this?

Make a personal resolution.. Pass the message. You can solve SEVERAL problems at once if you act responsibly and committedly. Not asking folks to do anything illegal. Just REMIND your govt and insidiously partisan corporate oligarchs -- of who is REALLY IN CHARGE of America..

And to my raging and foaming leftist buds that told me 2 months ago, when I said the deplatforming of the Conservative Treehouse was the tip of the movement to silence speech -- "to get your platform".,. I told you so. Even WITH your own platform, the corporate nasties have outplayed the game. Told you there would many other ways they could silence folks. Even THIS bastion of free speech at USMB. But I didn't expect all of those "tech companies" to conspire and collude so quickly to do it.. So -- you'll probably be ignored.. Because you're killing my country..
Since i was in the Cold War right there just miles from East Germany, the rule of thumb was, to fight the enemy on our terms, not theirs. Since the old hag from San Fransicko declared US conservatives enemies of the state, i have declared the progs, enemy of the people. We saw a force of free people show up at the Capital, showing that the "representatives" of the people, were acting like tyrants, while they really showed US how chicken shit they were in their precious gas masks and running with their tails between their legs. Force begets force, violence begets violence. They started it, we are going to finish it....Count on it...

If you don't get Conservatives organized to TAKE THIS MONEY NOW and put it to work, If y'all miss this play -- you'll be fighting "on your terms" with 2 cans and a string. Get this out there and get it done.. The other side aint done with the media purge on you yet.. I'm deadly serious.. This is just the beginning.

Both sides are kinetic right now. Things are moving.

People just don’t realize this is just a start. They take away conservatives rights in social media, then start reaching to remove other rights because nobody stopped them at the beginning. Eventually they come for their worshippers too. That’s how it works, like it or not.

LITERALLY..

The odds are on your side? Think it's fair fight anymore? It aint.. Not when basic Civil Liberties are under attack and they are about to score. Time to "Outplay, Outwit, Outlast" or your torch is gonna go out.. Am I being dramatic? Yes -- I am..

At least the ACLU is still with me on this.. Cooler heads win the game.

LITERALLY..

The odds are on your side? Think it's fair fight anymore? It aint.. Not when basic Civil Liberties are under attack and they are about to score. Time to "Outplay, Outwit, Outlast" or your torch is gonna go out.. Am I being dramatic? Yes -- I am..

That's not what I said, I simply said that it is kinetic right now. Rump is in the game. EO's are in the game.

LITERALLY..

That's not what I said, I simply said that it is kinetic right now. Rump is in the game. EO's are in the game.

"Rump" doesn't have $40Bill and many friends left willing to put their necks on the chopping block. Anyone of any means and favorable opinion is taking the money off the political battlefield right now.. The money is there RIGHT NOW. Get organized -- solicit it and use it against them..

If you can't use words and answer my questions -- it's YOU that has the problem. I asked you 2 cogent questions. You kinda answered one of them.. Seems you CAN NOT compete on ideas or win at discussion.. Probably explains why you are not a whit concerned about LOSS OF DISCUSSION in America.. You eventually WILL get concerned. When your political leaders disappoint and lie to you. As ALL POLITICIANS DO..

But it will too late when they come for you..
I don't see why discussion has to be competitive with winning and losing. I prefer an exchange of ideas where both parties gain some knowledge. The loss of competitive discussion would be beneficial to our country, as assholes yelling at each other is simply a waste of time and breath.

Do you see that guy over there that keeps staring at me? He's paranoid.
It will be too late for them when they come for me. I have an armory and I'm not afraid to use it.

I don't see why discussion has to be competitive with winning and losing. I prefer an exchange of ideas where both parties gain some knowledge. The loss of competitive discussion would be beneficial to our country, as assholes yelling at each other is simply a waste of time and breath.

You're rooting AROUND the issue here.. Why are you at USMB? Isnt to compete on ideologies? Why not go to Dem Underground or a purged and safe place that Zuckerberg or Dorsey is making for you where there is NO COMPETITION for ideas allowed?

The problem is with the sprint left that the Dems have done and the terraforming of politically correct speech in this country -- they CAN NOT WIN debate on their demands. So -- you're in good hands. Wont be any yelling or screaming for a short while when they stifle discussion and debate. But as leftists like the word "sustainable" -- THAT use of force is NOT sustainable and will lead to PHYSICAL confrontation because they intend to gag and silence half the country. no more noise right? No more competition. And you support that right?

COMPETITION IS ESSENTIAL IN ALL MARKETS -- and you hate it.. Why? Never mind -- you've forgotten how to discuss and debate..

You also dont know what you want. Because of the contradictions in what you typed above. Exchanges of ideas are always competitive when you are solving national issues. Only places where exchange of ideas is NOT competitive is in philosophy or math classes, If you dont TEST YOUR ideas on the marketplace of ideas and take some criticism and revise those ideas -- they are worthless.

LARGER issue is -- the 2 inept, corrupt parties are the POOREST EXAMPLES of "idea creation" that a person could find. And when the leftist media SELECTS your "winner" ideas for you -- you're consuming junk..

You're rooting AROUND the issue here.. Why are you at USMB? Isnt to compete on ideologies?
I am here to compete on ideologies. I find you to be one of maybe three conservatives here that can correctly differentiate between their asses and holes in the ground.

The Dems will have to sprint another 50 miles to the left to get anywhere near to where I stand. I am a radical communist revolutionary. The right-wing revolutionaries of late seem to be on my side. Go team!

I don't believe in the marketplace of ideas. It's a crock designed to make people think that they have something worthy to say. Most people don't. Competition is not essential in communist markets.

Your OP is simply an attemp to persuade people to "spread the message". I asked what the message was, and you didn't answer me. At least you're fixin' to go off and enlighten the masses. I've better things to do.

Forum List

Back