Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing it proves, is Biden is a pedophile that sexually assaulted his daughter.
^^^ A perfect example of how Trumpsters view "proof", and why they've lost so many times in court.

No, the diary does not prove that. That's not what it said. Nowhere. But it's what you want to believe for partisan political reasons, so you make assumptions and extrapolations to fit what you want to believe, and call it "proof".

These people don't even understand what "proof" is, then claim they have been wronged and that everyone else is corrupt when they can't win a case, and are willing to rip the country down over their imagined grievance.

Or maybe you're just goofing around. I can't tell.

Last edited:
Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
"thou shalt not steal" except for dear leader? why is prison time for a thief even questionable?

what a christian litlle cult you guys belong to! if this skank had stolen ivanka's diary she would belong in guantanamo!

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

Nope, doesn't say anything of the kind. But I guess reality can be manipulated a whole lot so you can try win at any cost.

Can't see jail time is in the best interests of the public. I mean, it costs several thousand to house an inmate, and all for a book? But there again, the US does love to lock up as many of it's citizens as it can. Then it comes under the banner "Freedom", lol

Can't see jail time is in the best interests of the public. I mean, it costs several thousand to house an inmate, and all for a book? But there again, the US does love to lock up as many of it's citizens as it can. Then it comes under the banner "Freedom", lol

I think it's a good idea.. The theft of the diary was a precursor to blackmail or extortion

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is seeking prison time for Aimee Harris, the woman who stole the diary of the president's daughter, Ashley Biden, and sold it to conservative media site Project Veritas for tens of thousands of dollars before the 2020 presidential election.

If someone leaves something and you know it's theirs, but keep it for yourself.That is still legally theft reguardless of the circumstances.

Knowingly keeping someone's property that you found Is considered no different than if you steal it from them directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back