Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
Just more proof it is legit.

Diddycrats used to come here and gaslight Americans saying the diary was fake.

at first they said that the diary was a fake
Yup. It really shows how perverted Diddycrats are.

Did you know Diddycrats tell children 2 men can have a baby?

img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ these 2 tried and one of them filmed it

"1/30/19 So thankful that January is almost over – ce la vie![sic] 1•27•19 is my date + goddamn it it better be my last. I've had one of my hardest days – my sex drive is out of fucking control. Like literally, I am in heat. I told Kevin the truth about how I was feeling – felt exposed + vulnerable so didn't go to dinner. Needed a break from seeing him. We are supposed to have a therapy session on Monday and I am still unsure of it all. There is a piece of me that wishes I didn't have to do it. But maybe it would be healing and then again maybe it would open up more wounds that will take me longer to adjust + get over with. I am going to give it a few days + see how I feel. I erased his number from my phone – so can't contact him unless he is to contact me which he won't. I think I need to have sex in order to feel good about not having sex + to get it over with. Neil's friend is a sex addict which might work out well. I know it's not the healthies[sic] way to deal with things but @ least it's better than drugs. I am focused on myself + my needs + sex seems – @ least at this moment to be one of them. I don't know if I even need to kiss a guy – just come over + fuck me – sober. I think I'm going to go to the AA meeting tomorrow night. And maybe he will be there? Maybe not. But I have always been boy crazy. I remember pulling up my skirt in 2nd grade and showing the boys my underpants. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the Woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); Being turned on when I wasn't suppose[sic] to be. I remember the Q-tips – I hated getting my ears clean; beating my vagina due to overhearing parents having sex; what made me so attached? – My mother not emotionally available – – My father was – message – I could get love from men. – “I'm not your mother” – Blanket being taken away – Not letting myself go to bathroom – Being wiped until too late in the game – – I could list all the reasons – But I can't seem to find the solution"

https://bidendiary.com/ Pages 24-25

Last edited:
Blisterfinger...there spelled it correctly.

You're saying that diary entry I posted above was "fake news"?

If the diary is fake, why is the DOJ seeking prison time for the woman who allegedly "stole" it?

And why did the FBI raid the house of the guy who released it online several years ago?

Yes, that IS Ashley Biden's Diary ... GROSS!!!

You're not very observant, are you? Or are you just in denial of the fact that your "president" raped his own daughter in the shower? Why would anyone defend a pedophile?

Last edited:
You're saying that diary entry I posted above was "fake news"?

If the diary is fake, why is the DOJ seeking prison time for the woman who allegedly "stole" it?

And why did the FBI raid the house of the guy who released it online several years ago?

Yes, that IS Ashley Biden's Diary ... GROSS!!!

You're not very observant, are you?
Lots of fake excerpts of the diary have been floating around the internet.

It’s pretty disgusting that you guys would try to capitalize off such a violation of someone’s privacy. What has Ashley Biden ever done to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back