Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of fake excerpts of the diary have been floating around the internet.

It’s pretty disgusting that you guys would try to capitalize off such a violation of someone’s privacy. What has Ashley Biden ever done to you?
What's disgusting is you're so biased that you would apologize for someone who had raped his daughter. Despicable and immoral Democrat

Lots of fake excerpts of the diary have been floating around the internet.

It’s pretty disgusting that you guys would try to capitalize off such a violation of someone’s privacy. What has Ashley Biden ever done to you?

You're a liar. What I posted was a direct transcript of the diary from when it was in the possession of Project Veritas.

You just can't comprehend the fact that your "president" raped his own daughter in the shower, can you?

You're a liar. What I posted was a direct transcript of the diary from when it was in the possession of Project Veritas.

You just can't comprehend the fact that your "president" raped his own daughter in the shower, can you?
The transcript doesn’t say anything about rape.

Lets hang your friends the pedos first, then you. Traitor
1712208673793.jpeg

One down, one to go.

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Mods take this shit down and put it where it belongs in the Rubber Room. No passage in the diary have EVER been verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back