Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

How many billions will Mueller and Strzok have to pay Flynn when this is all done

The advantage of the passage of time, is how ridiculous statements like this look.

Judge Emmet Sullivan completely destroyed any argument Flynn had to overturn his conviction, and put Flynn under oath to make him admit his guilt, and his pleading was completely voluntary, without coercion.
But cons will say he asked him before he sentenced him. So he’s not going to say out loud what they don’t want to hear.

Republicans won’t believe anyways.

I’m just glad two guys who said lock her up are both going to be locked up.

Now republicans should use this as evidence of how powerful the clintons are. Fuck with them you’ll go to jail. Even when republicans run every branch of government

How many billions will Mueller and Strzok have to pay Flynn when this is all done

The advantage of the passage of time, is how ridiculous statements like this look.

Judge Emmet Sullivan completely destroyed any argument Flynn had to overturn his conviction, and put Flynn under oath to make him admit his guilt, and his pleading was completely voluntary, without coercion.

I don't think Flynn made an argument to avoid a conviction, dispute being given the opportunity to do so.

I don't think Flynn made an argument to avoid a conviction, dispute being given the opportunity to do so.

I'm fairly certain that Flynn's plea was part of a deeper game.

After l hearing Sullivan ask twice if Flynn could be charged with treason, I'm 99% certain it was a setup to get the Mule Team on record for what's coming

The entrapment argument was a FOX news creation. They are desperately trying to find a way to discredit Mueller. Their plan fell flat on it's face...what a bunch of morons.

After l hearing Sullivan ask twice if Flynn could be charged with treason, I'm 99% certain it was a setup to get the Mule Team on record for what's coming

Remember that the judge has read the redacted parts of the indictment. I mentioned treason because Flynn was part of a large scheme, directed by trump, to conspire to gain advantage in the 2016 election.

That statement says a lot about what we DON"T know...but you stay in your fantasy world that says Flynn just went off on his own lying and contacting Russians. I still say Mueller is building up to a crescendo where Roger Stone will either spend the rest of his life in jail or give up the truth on trump. Stay tuned!

Remember that the judge has read the redacted parts of the indictment. I mentioned treason because Flynn was part of a large scheme, directed by trump, to conspire to gain advantage in the 2016 election.

That statement says a lot about what we DON"T know...but you stay in your fantasy world that says Flynn just went off on his own lying and contacting Russians. I still say Mueller is building up to a crescendo where Roger Stone will either spend the rest of his life in jail or give up the truth on trump. Stay tuned!

You mention "treason" because you can't imagine what's coming next

That was posted Mar 16, 2018

Now that it's a year later, the answer would clearly be ZERO. In fact Michael Flynn has given over 19 FBI interviews (302's) including many that are part of an ongoing investigation.

All the arguments that Flynn will appeal his conviction, or Trump will give him a pardon, etc. have all been proven to be the bullshit I said at the time.

I love revisiting old forums with 20/20 hindsight showing I was right all along.

The entrapment argument was a FOX news creation. They are desperately trying to find a way to discredit Mueller. Their plan fell flat on it's face...what a bunch of morons.
Welcome to the second anniversary of the Mueller investigation will be over by next month.

Welcome to the second anniversary of the Mueller investigation will be over by next month.
Let’s say an investigation takes 3 months but you find out some shit on the last day. I mean you find a lot of new information and you realize you are dealing with a criminal enterprise.

You find out all kinds of stuff but just like all the other stuff it won’t be easy to prove in a court of law. Think oj Simpson.

We know trump colluded with russia. And I’m sure mueller knows a lot more too like who threatened stormy Daniels kid. I’m sure Michael Cohen knows who the thug was. And I’m sure mueller does too now.

Now that it's a year later, the answer would clearly be ZERO. In fact Michael Flynn has given over 19 FBI interviews (302's) including many that are part of an ongoing investigation.

All the arguments that Flynn will appeal his conviction, or Trump will give him a pardon, etc. have all been proven to be the bullshit I said at the time.

I love revisiting old forums with 20/20 hindsight showing I was right all along.

Actually Trump should pardon Flynn. That way Trump would have to either spell out all the laws Flynn broke, or...

The Ford pardon of Nixon covered any crimes Nixon committed while serving as president.

... the time frame during which Flynn committed any crimes related or unrelated to the Trump campaign.

The broader those lists, the more it shows just how guilty Flynn was. Remember, you can only pardon the GUILTY.

Actually Trump should pardon Flynn. That way Trump would have to either spell out all the laws Flynn broke, or...

The Ford pardon of Nixon covered any crimes Nixon committed while serving as president.

... the time frame during which Flynn committed any crimes related or unrelated to the Trump campaign.

The broader those lists, the more it shows just how guilty Flynn was. Remember, you can only pardon the GUILTY.

Or those convicted during the Inquisition.

Remember, you can only pardon the GUILTY.

Or those convicted during the Inquisition.

Flynn was only charged with one count of 18 USC 1001. If Trump pardons him, the US attorneys that Mueller delegated the 12 remaining investigations to, could charge Flynn with any of his crimes not covered by a pardon.

To keep Flynn out of jail, the pardon would have to be extremely broad.

Tick

Tock

Almost time to answer for that Failed Coup

maxresdefault.jpg

It's possible to pardon people who weren't charged or sentenced. Trump is about to pardon a bunch of war criminals, some of them have not been tried yet.

if Flynn only lied to the American people and only lied to the Vice President of the USA but was told to do such by the President, then the president will keep him

So what does it say when the WH becomes a revolving door of cabinet members who either resign, are fired, or are incarceated

while Mueller's report is still censored from public?

~S~

if Flynn only lied to the American people and only lied to the Vice President of the USA but was told to do such by the President, then the president will keep him

So what does it say when the WH becomes a revolving door of cabinet members who either resign, are fired, or are incarceated

while Mueller's report is still censored from public?

~S~
Censored?

Moron!

Forum List

Back