Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

I think the poster you were responding to was implying that Flynn was guilty of crimes and thats why the FBI and Congress don't want to grant him immunity.
Nonsense. If they had evidence they would charge him.
They certainly have enough circumstantial evidence to justify months of investigation. Some may think it's a matter of time until something sticks. Unless the whole thing is a complete waste of time and total witch hunt as the Trumpsters are trying to say
To date, there is not one fact in evidence that supports any part of Obama's Russia hoax including claims that Russia influenced the election or that there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. In fact, there is not even one piece of hard evidence made public that the Russian government even hacked the DNC.

Based on facts in evidence, the only rational conclusion is that the Obama administration invented this whole Russia hoax to try to influence the election in Clinton's favor.
Two points:
1. Any evidence, classified or not, would not be made available to the public during an active investigation.
2. If there was absolutely nothing then why would this investigation be closing in on a year now?

I don't really think that there was actual collusion between Trump and Russia... Perhaps Flynn told the Russias not to sweat the sanctions Obama imposed, that may or may not be illegal, I dont know the law well enough to judge that right now... I do know there is some shady business going on, there are too many lies not to think so. Whether it was just political posturing in search for good PR, or something real going on, is yet to be determined.
Again, based on the facts in evidence, there is not one piece of evidence to support any part of Obama's Russia hoax, not even the charge that the Russian government hacked the DNC server. The argument that the facts can't be revealed because of national security reasons or because it is an ongoing investigation is not credible; it raise the question of why the Obama administration worked so hard to make all these claims public and worked so hard to persuade the public they were true if it couldn't provide any facts to support them?

The fact, as you have observed, that this investigation has been going on for nearly a year and yet not one fact has been put in evidence to support any part of Obama's Russia hoax and not one person has been officially charged with any wrongdoing leads to only one reasonable conclusion: the whole Russia thing was invented by the Obama administration to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton and is now being used by the Democratic leadership to try to rally its fractured base and to try to obstruct the Trump administration, or as President Trump puts it, it is all fake news.

No matter how cynical you may consider yourself to be about politics and politicians it is still shocking to consider that the Obama administration spent all of this time and energy, compromised the integrity of so many institutions of government, perhaps committed felonies or suborned others to commit felonies all to promote a purely fictitious narrative about Russia and the election.
Its funny how you recognize my 2nd point but completely ignore my 1st point that explains why you wouldn't be seeing the evidence. When has the FBI or any investigating authority reported their findings during the investigation? Especially if they are dealing with classified information... common sense dude

BTW: Are you saying Flynn lied to Pence, but told the truth to the FBI? That would be interesting, since it meant that Flynn UNMASKED himself.
Even for you, that's just stupid. In post after post you reveal you have no idea what the facts and no interest what the facts are, so what motivates you? Blind hatred or blind loyalty?

If Flynn told the FBI about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, he provided the identity of the US Citizen talking to the Russian ambassador, thus UNMASKING the americans identity.

Flynn UNMASKED the american talking to the Russain Ambassador.
lol Flynn would have had many contacts with Russian's in and out of the Russian government in his work, so why would the FBI ask him about this specific conversation unless they already knew about it?

Nonsense. If they had evidence they would charge him.
They certainly have enough circumstantial evidence to justify months of investigation. Some may think it's a matter of time until something sticks. Unless the whole thing is a complete waste of time and total witch hunt as the Trumpsters are trying to say
To date, there is not one fact in evidence that supports any part of Obama's Russia hoax including claims that Russia influenced the election or that there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. In fact, there is not even one piece of hard evidence made public that the Russian government even hacked the DNC.

Based on facts in evidence, the only rational conclusion is that the Obama administration invented this whole Russia hoax to try to influence the election in Clinton's favor.
Two points:
1. Any evidence, classified or not, would not be made available to the public during an active investigation.
2. If there was absolutely nothing then why would this investigation be closing in on a year now?

I don't really think that there was actual collusion between Trump and Russia... Perhaps Flynn told the Russias not to sweat the sanctions Obama imposed, that may or may not be illegal, I dont know the law well enough to judge that right now... I do know there is some shady business going on, there are too many lies not to think so. Whether it was just political posturing in search for good PR, or something real going on, is yet to be determined.
Again, based on the facts in evidence, there is not one piece of evidence to support any part of Obama's Russia hoax, not even the charge that the Russian government hacked the DNC server. The argument that the facts can't be revealed because of national security reasons or because it is an ongoing investigation is not credible; it raise the question of why the Obama administration worked so hard to make all these claims public and worked so hard to persuade the public they were true if it couldn't provide any facts to support them?

The fact, as you have observed, that this investigation has been going on for nearly a year and yet not one fact has been put in evidence to support any part of Obama's Russia hoax and not one person has been officially charged with any wrongdoing leads to only one reasonable conclusion: the whole Russia thing was invented by the Obama administration to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton and is now being used by the Democratic leadership to try to rally its fractured base and to try to obstruct the Trump administration, or as President Trump puts it, it is all fake news.

No matter how cynical you may consider yourself to be about politics and politicians it is still shocking to consider that the Obama administration spent all of this time and energy, compromised the integrity of so many institutions of government, perhaps committed felonies or suborned others to commit felonies all to promote a purely fictitious narrative about Russia and the election.
Its funny how you recognize my 2nd point but completely ignore my 1st point that explains why you wouldn't be seeing the evidence. When has the FBI or any investigating authority reported their findings during the investigation? Especially if they are dealing with classified information... common sense dude
So you acknowledge there are no facts in evidence to support Obama's Russia hoax and ignore the question, why did the Obama administration work so hard to make all these claims public, enlist the Justice Department and the intelligence services to try to persuade the public they were true if after a whole year of investigation they couldn't produce any facts to support their claims and couldn't officially charge anyone with any wrongdoing? What other possible motivation could the Obama administration and the Democratic leadership have had to work so hard to make these claims public and to try to persuade the public they are true without disclosing and facts or making any official charges than to try to use these unsupported allegations to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton and to rally the Party's fractured base?

If you are willing to allow the government to get away with making charges without producing any evidence then you are an example of some of the damage Obama has done to America.

Two points:

So you acknowledge there are no facts in evidence to support Obama's Russia hoax and ignore the question, why did the Obama administration work so hard to make all these claims public, enlist the Justice Department and the intelligence services to try to persuade the public they were true if after a whole year of investigation they couldn't produce any facts to support their claims and couldn't officially charge anyone with any wrongdoing? What other possible motivation could the Obama administration and the Democratic leadership have had to work so hard to make these claims public and to try to persuade the public they are true without disclosing and facts or making any official charges than to try to use these unsupported allegations to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton and to rally the Party's fractured base?

If you are willing to allow the government to get away with making charges without producing any evidence then you are an example of some of the damage Obama has done to America.
Dude, slow down. I already said I doubt there was collusion, but you are silly to use the no evidence argument. THE EVIDENCE THEY ARE INVESTINGATING IS NOT GOING TO BE RELEASED TO THE PIBLIC DURING THE INVESTIGATION. right now both sides are just speculating. If there wasn't reason to investigate then there wouldn't be an investigation. We won't know anything for sure until the investivation is over. Same thing just happened with Clinton and her server. Don't be a hypocrite.

Two points:

Dude, slow down. I already said I doubt there was collusion, but you are silly to use the no evidence argument. THE EVIDENCE THEY ARE INVESTINGATING IS NOT GOING TO BE RELEASED TO THE PIBLIC DURING THE INVESTIGATION. right now both sides are just speculating. If there wasn't reason to investigate then there wouldn't be an investigation. We won't know anything for sure until the investivation is over. Same thing just happened with Clinton and her server. Don't be a hypocrite.
You're still in denial. We know exactly what happened in the case of Clinton's server. We know Loretta Lynch shut down the FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation and after having a very improper conversation with Bill Clinton, we know Loretta Lynch gave immunity to all of Hillary's top aides. I doubt there is anyone in America with an IQ above 70 who thinks there was nothing criminal about Hillary's actions except for those who believe she was too incompetent to know what her senior staff was doing.

As far as anyone knows there never was any basis for this investigation other than the Obama administration's desire to influence the election in favor of Clinton and the Democratic Party's desire to rally its fractured base and obstruct the Trump administration. I suppose some people might think your expressed blind faith that the government would never launch a fraudulent criminal investigation for political reasons is admirable; I am not one of them. The Congressional investigations were made necessary by the great success the Obama administration had in promoting its Russia hoax, but if you are watching you know the direction they are taking is towards investigation possible criminal actions taken by members of the Obama administration in promoting the Russia hoax.

Two points:

You're still in denial. We know exactly what happened in the case of Clinton's server. We know Loretta Lynch shut down the FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation and after having a very improper conversation with Bill Clinton, we know Loretta Lynch gave immunity to all of Hillary's top aides. I doubt there is anyone in America with an IQ above 70 who thinks there was nothing criminal about Hillary's actions except for those who believe she was too incompetent to know what her senior staff was doing.

As far as anyone knows there never was any basis for this investigation other than the Obama administration's desire to influence the election in favor of Clinton and the Democratic Party's desire to rally its fractured base and obstruct the Trump administration. I suppose some people might think your expressed blind faith that the government would never launch a fraudulent criminal investigation for political reasons is admirable; I am not one of them. The Congressional investigations were made necessary by the great success the Obama administration had in promoting its Russia hoax, but if you are watching you know the direction they are taking is towards investigation possible criminal actions taken by members of the Obama administration in promoting the Russia hoax.
Your hypocrisy rings true and loud in your last statement. It's quite comical. Clinton and her aides were obviously guilty despite the lack of evidence that was turned up in the investigation while the new investigation is a baseless witch hunt targeting trump and his innocent administration. Ok buddy. What a joke.

Your hypocrisy rings true and loud in your last statement. It's quite comical. Clinton and her aides were obviously guilty despite the lack of evidence that was turned up in the investigation while the new investigation is a baseless witch hunt targeting trump and his innocent administration. Ok buddy. What a joke.
It was hardly a joke to see Obama's AG conspiring with Bill Clinton to shut down the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and to grant immunity to all of Clinton's top aides without providing any explanation of how this benefited the country. There was a mountain load of evidence of Clinton's guilt made public before Lynch shut down the investigation and we have the estimates of Clinton's top aides that they had committed crimes but as we have both observed not one piece of hard evidence has been provided to indicate there was ever any basis for the investigation or the Trump campaign.

Two more highly qualified candidates turning down working for Trump.

Start the countdown to Flynn testifying. The FBI won't give him immunity. and congress is afraid to give Flynn immunity.

Michael Flynn in 2016: Immunity 'means you probably committed a crime

Trump in 2016: 'If You're Not Guilty of a Crime, What Do You Need immunity for?

I felt the same before Scooter Libby was convicted...now, after seeing him convicted when everyone knew that he had nothing to do with exposing Valerie Plame because they knew Richard Armitage had exposed her status, I think EVERYONE should have immunity before talking to ANYONE.

It was hardly a joke to see Obama's AG conspiring with Bill Clinton to shut down the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and to grant immunity to all of Clinton's top aides without providing any explanation of how this benefited the country. There was a mountain load of evidence of Clinton's guilt made public before Lynch shut down the investigation and we have the estimates of Clinton's top aides that they had committed crimes but as we have both observed not one piece of hard evidence has been provided to indicate there was ever any basis for the investigation or the Trump campaign.
Yeah you're right... the Dem's were completely guilty and the Republicans caught them... Now the Republicans are innocent and Dem's are on a baseless witch hunt. Your objectivity is outstanding!
:bsflag:

The deflections are getting funnier, Trump not too long ago tweeted about the questions Hillary received from CNN.

I read that that reporter who leaked the questions was fired months ago, but in any case this has nothing to do with Russia and Trump, it's just a deflection and Hillary is not running for president.

Yeah you're right... the Dem's were completely guilty and the Republicans caught them... Now the Republicans are innocent and Dem's are on a baseless witch hunt. Your objectivity is outstanding!
Based on the facts in evidence so far that does seem to be the case, but I understand a true believer like you doesn't have much use for facts.

Based on the facts in evidence so far that does seem to be the case, but I understand a true believer like you doesn't have much use for facts.
You mistake speculation for facts. Keep eating Trumps spin... I hear it tastes like Ketchup on a well done Filet

You mistake speculation for facts. Keep eating Trumps spin... I hear it tastes like Ketchup on a well done Filet
Are you trying to sound stupid? There are no facts in evidence to indicate there ever was a legitimate criminal or national security basis for beginning this investigation.

Are you trying to sound stupid? There are no facts in evidence to indicate there ever was a legitimate criminal or national security basis for beginning this investigation.
Really? How much of the evidence, esp. classified information, do you think has been released or should be released in the middle of an investigation?

The fact that you think the FBI is going to lay all the evidence out to the public before finishing their investigation is the stupid statement. Thanks for the laugh though :)

Really? How much of the evidence, esp. classified information, do you think has been released or should be released in the middle of an investigation?

The fact that you think the FBI is going to lay all the evidence out to the public before finishing their investigation is the stupid statement. Thanks for the laugh though :)
Again, are you trying to sound stupid? No evidence has been released to indicate there ever was a legitimate basis for the investigation. In fact, no evidence has ever been released that the Russian government had anything to do with the DNC hack or the Wikileaks emails. The question here for anyone interested in the facts is did the Russian government try to influence the election with some sort of covert activities, for which there is not one piece of evidence we know of, or did the American government, the Obama administration, try to influence the election by inventing an entirely false narrative about the Russians, for which there is mounting evidence.

Again, are you trying to sound stupid? No evidence has been released to indicate there ever was a legitimate basis for the investigation. In fact, no evidence has ever been released that the Russian government had anything to do with the DNC hack or the Wikileaks emails. The question here for anyone interested in the facts is did the Russian government try to influence the election with some sort of covert activities, for which there is not one piece of evidence we know of, or did the American government, the Obama administration, try to influence the election by inventing an entirely false narrative about the Russians, for which there is mounting evidence.

Good thing that time has proved you wrong. From George Papadoloulus being told of the russian emails in March 2016, Donald Jr being told of the russian emails in July 2016, along with Carter Pages russian meeting in June 2016, Stones email hunt 2016.

And now the question is what's Michael Flynns current jeopardy. The fact he hasn't been charged (that we know of) means as Trumps closest adviser, Mueller is purposefully NOT charging Flynn, to prevent Trump from giving him a pardon. Since you can't give a pardon without spelling out what crimes the pardon is for or the time span during which those crimes were committed.

Good thing that time has proved you wrong. From George Papadoloulus being told of the russian emails in March 2016, Donald Jr being told of the russian emails in July 2016, along with Carter Pages russian meeting in June 2016, Stones email hunt 2016.

And now the question is what's Michael Flynns current jeopardy. The fact he hasn't been charged (that we know of) means as Trumps closest adviser, Mueller is purposefully NOT charging Flynn, to prevent Trump from giving him a pardon. Since you can't give a pardon without spelling out what crimes the pardon is for or the time span during which those crimes were committed.
ty, but one correction...Donald JR knew with the meeting with the Russian GVT pawns in JUNE 2016, not July...

ty, but one correction...Donald JR knew with the meeting with the Russian GVT pawns in JUNE 2016, not July...
Admittedly not the smartest move he made... Yet he is bad for trying to do the very thing Hillary Clinton paid the same government for ? Which is bad? Her or him? Maybe both? But we all know in your mind Clinton can never be a bad person even when all evidence for the last 25 years show otherwise.

Last edited:
As usual the democrat party sets the bar too high. Remember Sandy Berger? He was Hillary's husband's NSA and he became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives and stuffing them in his socks and down his fruit of the looms. Nobody in the liberal media was interested in what he stole and destroyed and he ended up with a slap on the wrist.

Forum List

Back