Do Liberals ever get tired of being wrong, or do they INTENTIONALLY just make shite up...?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Study Proves Judges Wrong — 72 Convicted Terrorists Have Come From Travel-Ban Countries

"At least 72 convicted terrorists since 9/11 have come from the seven countries affected by the Trump administration’s travel ban, according to a new study by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), which reviewed information compiled by a Senate subcommittee in 2016. At least three of the 72 individuals were convicted of using a weapon of mass destruction (WMD). At least 17 of those convicted arrived in the country as refugees."

There is a reason BARAK OBAMA put these countries on this list.

Facts mean nothing, when the Left has a narrative to promote and Americans to deceive. Too bad so many Americans are easily deceived.

I'll say it again, one of the biggest reasons the repeal was upheld was because the order also kept people with visas and out of state citizens from coming back home. We were leaving citizens over there to ISIS's clutches.

If the order didn't keep out our own citizens, then it probably would have been passed

Study Proves Judges Wrong — 72 Convicted Terrorists Have Come From Travel-Ban Countries

"At least 72 convicted terrorists since 9/11 have come from the seven countries affected by the Trump administration’s travel ban, according to a new study by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), which reviewed information compiled by a Senate subcommittee in 2016. At least three of the 72 individuals were convicted of using a weapon of mass destruction (WMD). At least 17 of those convicted arrived in the country as refugees."

The Government offered no evidence of those attacks during the case itself.

I'll say it again, one of the biggest reasons the repeal was upheld was because the order also kept people with visas and out of state citizens from coming back home. We were leaving citizens over there to ISIS's clutches.
Visas are not given just to our 'own citizens'. If your statement was the defense / reason the law was given a 'stay' then the EASY counter-argument to it is THIS:

When then President Obama was overseas, he acted the complete ASS by MOCKING Americans for their concern over our national security and their own personal security, stating 'Our citizens have nothing to fear from Widows and Orphans'. Several days later a female TERRORIST from Pakistan to whom he / his administration had given a Visa perpetrated an attack and killed 12 US citizens in California.

A VISA does NOT guarantee someone is 'harmless' / not a 'threat'. It showed / proved what Obama himself had ADMITTED - his administration's vetting process was not very good. The intent of the TEMPORARY Ban was to ensure THAT type of scenario does not happen again, to DELAY those with Visas from those countries coming to the US so a more strict / thorough background check could be conducted and to delay 'refugees' coming from those countries so that a thorough background check could be done - doing everything to protect the citizens of this country.

No and no. I doubt most of them make stuff up, they just "borrow" talking points.

Visas are not given just to our 'own citizens'. If your statement was the defense / reason the law was given a 'stay' then the EASY counter-argument to it is THIS:

When then President Obama was overseas, he acted the complete ASS by MOCKING Americans for their concern over our national security and their own personal security, stating 'Our citizens have nothing to fear from Widows and Orphans'. Several days later a female TERRORIST from Pakistan to whom he / his administration had given a Visa perpetrated an attack and killed 12 US citizens in California.

A VISA does NOT guarantee someone is 'harmless' / not a 'threat'. It showed / proved what Obama himself had ADMITTED - his administration's vetting process was not very good. The intent of the TEMPORARY Ban was to ensure THAT type of scenario does not happen again, to DELAY those with Visas from those countries coming to the US so a more strict / thorough background check could be conducted and to delay 'refugees' coming from those countries so that a thorough background check could be done - doing everything to protect the citizens of this country.

Fair point, and I agree with that. But, there were still American citizens, born in America, out of the country and would have. And we left them stranded in the desert with no way back home with the temporary ban. Not people with visas, documented American citizens.

We can't ban them from coming back, because they are still American citizens.

Always against Americans aren't you?

Fair point, and I agree with that. But, there were still American citizens, born in America, out of the country and would have. And we left them stranded in the desert with no way back home with the temporary ban. Not people with visas, documented American citizens.

We can't ban them from coming back, because they are still American citizens.

A US citizen would not have a visa, they would be issued a US passport.

Fair point, and I agree with that. But, there were still American citizens, born in America, out of the country and would have. And we left them stranded in the desert with no way back home with the temporary ban. Not people with visas, documented American citizens. We can't ban them from coming back, because they are still American citizens.

I agree with you on that one.

I would add, though, that I would have no problem holding Americans coming back to the US from places like Syria, Libya, etc for a few hours. look at the Tsarnaev brother who returned home from attending an Al Qaeda / ISIS training camp.

Russia warned us about him. Asking him why he was there and checking his story out before letting him board a plane to come back to the US is fine with me - a security check. If they had done so and found out he had been at a camp, I have no problem with detaining him and / or outing him a 'No Fly' List. ('I hope you like it 'here' because you're not going back to the US!')

Yeah, imagine that - OBAMA'S / Holder's hand-picked DOJ did not offer any of these cases up in defense of Trump's Ban at the hearing, saying they could not 'find' them.

Can you say 'sabotage'. Were I Sessions / Trump I would clean house, fire just about all of them and hire new people.

If the order didn't keep out our own citizens, then it probably would have been passed
well that isn't how visas work. people with visas are not our citizens. the reason they were added to the list is because the WH knew those folks weren't screened properly when those visas went out. They were on foreign soil and it was legal to include them. Same with green cards on foreign soil.

The argument was actually due to those that already landed on US soil. Those folks had to be processed. K?

Fair point, and I agree with that. But, there were still American citizens, born in America, out of the country and would have. And we left them stranded in the desert with no way back home with the temporary ban. Not people with visas, documented American citizens. We can't ban them from coming back, because they are still American citizens.

I agree with you on that one.

I would add, though, that I would have no problem holding Americans coming back to the US from places like Syria, Libya, etc for a few hours. look at the Tsarnaev brother who returned home from attending an Al Qaeda / ISIS training camp.

Russia warned us about him. Asking him why he was there and checking his story out before letting him board a plane to come back to the US is fine with me - a security check. If they had done so and found out he had been at a camp, I have no problem with detaining him and / or outing him a 'No Fly' List. ('I hope you like it 'here' because you're not going back to the US!')
and again, being that they were on foreign soil it was well within the rights of the WH to include citizens. I guess these fools on the left never left the country before and what one has to do to get back in.

Y'all make it seem, like no "terrorists" came from States with conflicts of interest with our, "Tax Avoider in Chief".

Facts mean nothing to the right wing, as long a somebody gets to make some money.

We have a Second Amendment. 10USC311 is federal law. Why are gun lovers being illegal to federal law, when the security of our free States is involved?

Just pander pledges?

We have a Second Amendment. 10USC311 is federal law. Why are gun lovers being illegal to federal law, when the security of our free States is involved?
HOW are they 'being illegal to federal law, according to you?

Can YOU spot the 'Widows' and 'Orphans'?

View attachment 112080

....me, neither.

This is what made even some democrats really pissed off,I know it did me seeing all of these older men coming in while the US said it was women and children...

I see nothing wrong with wanting to protect our borders, but then we need to protect those who are away out of the states re -entering...

Forum List

Back