Our 'tolerant' diverse liberals

Lets go over this again:

Hillary runs for president = benghazi hearings.
Hillary doesn't run for president = no hearings.
Therefore benghazi hearings are proven political theater.

What did those hearings find on Hillary? SURPRISE! - diddly squat.

I already told you those hearings where started before Hillary announced.

She admitted she lied about the video.

You are grasping at straws.
You'll have to forgive antontoo. He prefers ideology over reality.

Lets go over this again:

Hillary runs for president = benghazi hearings.
Hillary doesn't run for president = no hearings.
Therefore benghazi hearings are proven political theater.

What did those hearings find on Hillary? SURPRISE! - diddly squat.

I already told you those hearings where started before Hillary announced.

She admitted she lied about the video.

You are grasping at straws.
You'll have to forgive antontoo. He prefers ideology over reality.
I'm wondering if he is so dumb as to think this Borowitz satire is real news. You know how some of these folks on the left get confused about comedy being real news.

imageedit_1218_4237077467.jpg

Look at all of that progressive "diversity" (it's pretty bad when even liberal institutions are mocking modern-day liberalism!)

I don't think anyone deserves to be raped...I condemn it.

Trump took part in doing exactly that to a 13 year old girl but I fucking hate it with every ounce of my being.
She dropped the case after her story fell apart. She lied about the whole thing. Not cool.

Hilarious...

Both left and right took umbrage, with Michael Cantrell saying on the conservative Alan West site: “One of the best parts of Donald Trump’s election victory is watching all the nutty left-wing liberals absolutely lose their minds over their huge and historic loss, as it finally dawns on them Americans reject both big government and the criminal cronyism represented by Hillary Clinton”.

Rachel Maddow 'meltdown' fuels mockery from all sides

This is how evil progressivism is - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred. I guess when one is intolerant, there is no low they won't stoop to in order to destroy those they are intolerant of...

But police are now saying the incident never happened.

In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

This is a prime example of why America rejected the Democrats and the alt-left. They not only attempt to crucify people for their beliefs (much like ISIS, the Taliban and other muslim radicals), but they even attempt to do it to people who haven't even shared their beliefs. The Gaines' have made no comment at all on where they stand on homosexuality. And yet the alt-left (which is practically the all-left) are attempting to shame and destroy them.

As a hard-core constitutional conservative, I just want to say thank you to progressives for destroying the Dumbocrat Party and employing an extremist, bat-shit crazy ideology. You've turned rational people against you all across the country (and all across the globe). You single-handedly ended the Clinton family role in politics, turned millions towards conservatism, and handed control of the White House, House, Senate, and 33 states to the Republican's.

BuzzFeed’s Attack on Chip and Joanna Gaines Backfires

Forum List

Back