Our 'tolerant' diverse liberals

Which liberals "are INSISTING that Trump and his supporters UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPT a Hitlery win"

Er...umm.. Hillary lost, so only a crack addled, lunatic would be insisting that Trump supporters "accept" her win.

As far as before the election none other than Paul Krugman was bitching about how Republicans wouldn't accept the Queen of Corruptions election, go read the NR article that 007 gave you a link to.

Umm yes that's a reasonable assumption, considering Trump parading around throwing daily tantrums about RIGGED SYSTEM! And refusing a pledge to accept election results and considering how Trumpeters were posting about a grand liberal conspiracy to steal this election.

If Trump narrowly lost no doubt there would be broad denial and de-legitimizing of electoral process litigation by the Trumpsters and litigation as far as the eye can see before Trump would concede anything.
Yep and if Trump narrowly lost no doubt there would all sorts of praise for the Electoral College and an inexhaustible supply of foaming at the mouth rhetoric coming Democrats regarding how Trump Supporters should just shut up and accept the results.

Congrats you're as big of a hypocrite as the Republican Partisans are.... something to be proud of and feature prominently on your resume. :rolleyes:

"YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!" -- Don Corleone, The Godfather

Which liberals "are INSISTING that Trump and his supporters UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPT a Hitlery win"

Er...umm.. Hillary lost, so only a crack addled, lunatic would be insisting that Trump supporters "accept" her win.

As far as before the election none other than Paul Krugman was bitching about how Republicans wouldn't accept the Queen of Corruptions election, go read the NR article that 007 gave you a link to.

Umm yes that's a reasonable assumption, considering Trump parading around throwing daily tantrums about RIGGED SYSTEM! And refusing a pledge to accept election results and considering how Trumpeters were posting about a grand liberal conspiracy to steal this election.

If Trump narrowly lost no doubt there would be broad denial and de-legitimizing of electoral process litigation by the Trumpsters and litigation as far as the eye can see before Trump would concede anything.
Yep and if Trump narrowly lost no doubt there would all sorts of praise for the Electoral College and an inexhaustible supply of foaming at the mouth rhetoric coming Democrats regarding how Trump Supporters should just shut up and accept the results.

Congrats you're as big of a hypocrite as the Republican Partisans are.... something to be proud of and feature prominently on your resume. :rolleyes:

Rediculous.

Top democrats never tried to pull "RIGGED!!!!" card and gracefully accepted the results of the election. There is no fucking comparison to Trumpster rhetoric.

I don't think anyone deserves to be raped...I condemn it.

Trump took part in doing exactly that to a 13 year old girl but I fucking hate it with every ounce of my being.

Where is the proof of that?

Oh, that's right, there is none, it's an unfounded allegation made during an election.

Were those allegations made BEFORE Trump announced his candidacy, or after?

Use your head Matty.

Trump supporters didn't seem t o have a problem with allegations during the election....
Not anymore than Hillary supporters even bothered to read the Wikileaks releases. Did you know some Sanders supporters voted for her after they found out the whole nominated process was rigged? I mean, seriously? :wtf:

Let's see, one candidate was accused of civil allegations, the other was under investigation by the FBI. . . hmmmm. . . . I'm not sure it takes a rocket scientist to figure out who was more likely the lower scum bag.

And the court of public opinion seems to have ruled.

219.png

I think all of these immature behaviors is going to be remembered in the history books for years to come. "Safe Spaces, Political Correctness, crayons and play dough...Liberals are going to be labeled as the Biggest Babies in the world!

Rediculous.

Top democrats never tried to pull "RIGGED!!!!" card and gracefully accepted the results of the election. There is no fucking comparison to Trumpster rhetoric.

Yeah because in their characteristic arrogant, smugness they thought the Queen of Corruption had a lock on it...... OOPS.

Had that not been the case they would have been shouting about "rigged elections" and so forth, just like they did when Gunslinger Bush cleaned Kerry's clock in 2004.

The problem you have is; You cannot rationalize your way out of being thought a hypocrite when you continually demonstrate your hypocrisy by attempting to propagate the fantasy "my party all good, their party all bad", it's one of the downsides of being a partisan lemming.

Yeah because in their characteristic arrogant, smugness they thought the Queen of Corruption had a lock on it...... OOPS.

baseless bullshit you made up....OOPS!

Up or down, Clinton never resorted to conspiratorial rhetoric and paranoia that Trump was dipping into on daily basis.

Well damn, sounds like the Donald knows how to have a good time, why didn't you guys tell me all this BEFORE the election? if I had known all this, I might have actually voted for him.

?? Not tell you?

It's time you learn a difference between living under a rock with your fingers in your ears and us not telling you.
Talk about living under a rock. You wanted this animal as first lady.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

baseless bullshit you made up....OOPS!

Up or down, Clinton never resorted to conspiratorial rhetoric and paranoia that Trump was dipping into on daily basis.
You voted for her, but you never listened to her. I guess it was a right wing conspiracy.

Well damn, sounds like the Donald knows how to have a good time, why didn't you guys tell me all this BEFORE the election? if I had known all this, I might have actually voted for him.

?? Not tell you?

It's time you learn a difference between living under a rock with your fingers in your ears and us not telling you something.
Uh-huh, given the rampant self delusion and cognitive dissonance of the hyper-partisan hamsters and the mainstream media, "people living under rocks with their fingers in their ears" have a better grip as to what is actually going on in the world than do those mesmerized by the all the shiny baubles dangling from the so-called "public discourse".

"Welcome to Fantasy Island!" -- Tattoo, Fantasy Island

WTF are you talking about? Every point I made is FACTUAL.

If you want to dispute them go ahead, otherwise YOU are the one living in fantasy land.
He said he could grab pussy. Clinton stuck a cigar up one.
He stated that some illegal Mexicans we rapist not all.
Get your head out of your ass.

?? Not tell you?

It's time you learn a difference between living under a rock with your fingers in your ears and us not telling you something.
Uh-huh, given the rampant self delusion and cognitive dissonance of the hyper-partisan hamsters and the mainstream media, "people living under rocks with their fingers in their ears" have a better grip as to what is actually going on in the world than do those mesmerized by the all the shiny baubles dangling from the so-called "public discourse".

If you want to dispute them go ahead, otherwise YOU are the one living in fantasy land.

You have to be right about insane to seriously believe he wasn't pussy grabbing in light of his own testimony, collaborated by many women. Nothing "Clinton" can change that.

his actual quote on Mexicans illegals was that they are rapists and criminals..though he guessed that SOME are decent. Reality is that illegals commit crime at rates lower then other groups, since getting caught means getting deported.

?? Not tell you?

You have to be right about insane to seriously believe he wasn't pussy grabbing in light of his own testimony, collaborated by many women. Nothing "Clinton" can change that.

his actual quote on Mexicans illegals was that they are rapists and criminals..though he guessed that SOME are decent. Reality is that illegals commit crime at rates lower then other groups, since getting caught means getting deported.
Yes, and all those women said nothing until he decided to become president? Even though they could've died a billionaire.
So you are telling me there are no Mexican rapist?

Trump took part in doing exactly that to a 13 year old girl but I fucking hate it with every ounce of my being.

Oh, that's right, there is none, it's an unfounded allegation made during an election.

Use your head Matty.

Trump supporters didn't seem t o have a problem with allegations during the election....
Not anymore than Hillary supporters even bothered to read the Wikileaks releases. Did you know some Sanders supporters voted for her after they found out the whole nominated process was rigged? I mean, seriously? :wtf:

Let's see, one candidate was accused of civil allegations, the other was under investigation by the FBI. . . hmmmm. . . . I'm not sure it takes a rocket scientist to figure out who was more likely the lower scum bag.

219.png

No, I doubt it's the "court of public opinion" that has ruled. No one cared about this stuff, they just wanted to be entertained. But this entertainment turned of 4 million + voters from voting. Romney did better than the two of them.

But Partisan politics is so ridiculous now. Change is required before they start killing each other.

For eight years the right wing partisan hacks moaned and moaned and whinged and moaned. And now apparently, according to them, you're a loser is you whinge and moan all the time about Trump. I mean, I get told this all the time, even though I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, and I'm suggesting changes to the country that would benefit, and I get told I'm a whinger.

Where's the real politics? To find those on the right who are willing to talk without getting into partisan nonsense is almost impossible.

Use your head Matty.

219.png

No, I doubt it's the "court of public opinion" that has ruled. No one cared about this stuff, they just wanted to be entertained. But this entertainment turned of 4 million + voters from voting. Romney did better than the two of them.

But Partisan politics is so ridiculous now. Change is required before they start killing each other.

For eight years the right wing partisan hacks moaned and moaned and whinged and moaned. And now apparently, according to them, you're a loser is you whinge and moan all the time about Trump. I mean, I get told this all the time, even though I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, and I'm suggesting changes to the country that would benefit, and I get told I'm a whinger.

Where's the real politics? To find those on the right who are willing to talk without getting into partisan nonsense is almost impossible.
Actually, that's a good point.

If every state had a place on the ballot or a law that said only a state could be won if a majority of registered voters liked that candidates enough to feel it was worth their time to bother to show up and endorse the system?

Well, in that case . . . the real winner, is nobody.

Even if Clinton had won the electoral college, technically, by that logic, she wouldn't have any legitimacy to rule either. They both got so little of the popular vote, neither has the legitimate right to rule over the nation.

14962734_902403219894756_7585597282251737997_n.jpg

Actually, "Nobody" Won The 2016 Presidential Election... And It Was A Landslide | Zero Hedge

Use your head Matty.

Ridiculous standard, I can make it obvious to you too:

By that standard Benghazzi and Email "scandals!!!!" were just bullshit stirs against someone running for president. Use your head Mister...to apply your standard consistently.

Hillary said she isn't running for president and all Benghazi hearings were canceled, she then said Just Kidding! and all hearings were re-scheduled again.

Patently false.

The Benghazi hearings where held way prior to her announcement to when she intended to run for president.

Likewise, the fact that the investigation revealed that she deleted documentation that was, by all rights, property of the tax payers, again, was occured prior to her announcement to her candidacy for the presidency.

Nonsense, Hillary was always the presumptive Democrat nominee well before she officially declared herself running and what I said here is true:

Hillary said she isn't running for president and all Benghazi hearings were canceled, she then said Just Kidding! and all hearings were re-scheduled again.

The hearings were well proven political theater.

Benghazi Hearings Cancelled After Clinton Drops Out of Race

Last edited:

Use your head Matty.

By that standard Benghazzi and Email "scandals!!!!" were just bullshit stirs against someone running for president. Use your head Mister...to apply your standard consistently.

Patently false.

The Benghazi hearings where held way prior to her announcement to when she intended to run for president.

Likewise, the fact that the investigation revealed that she deleted documentation that was, by all rights, property of the tax payers, again, was occured prior to her announcement to her candidacy for the presidency.

Nonsense, Hillary was always the presumptive Democrat nominee well before she officially declared herself running and what I said here is true:

And how exactly were they proven political theater? By Hillary herself when she admitted she lied and fucked up?

hillary-clinton-benghazi.gif

151rwi.jpg

15036634_705989116216656_2364561419031407325_n.jpg

Use your head Matty.

Patently false.

And how exactly were they proven political theater?

66216342.jpg

Lets go over this again:

Hillary runs for president = benghazi hearings.
Hillary doesn't run for president = no hearings.
Therefore benghazi hearings are proven political theater.

What did those hearings find on Hillary? SURPRISE! - diddly squat.

Use your head Matty.

Patently false.

And how exactly were they proven political theater?

66216342.jpg

Lets go over this again:

Hillary runs for president = benghazi hearings.
Hillary doesn't run for president = no hearings.
Therefore benghazi hearings are proven political theater.

What did those hearings find on Hillary? SURPRISE! - diddly squat.

I already told you those hearings where started before Hillary announced.

She admitted she lied about the video.

You are grasping at straws.

Forum List

Back