Our 'tolerant' diverse liberals

Reeee.... the end is near.

2e0okt0.png

Look at all of this "tolerance" by this repulsive progressive. There are so many things wrong here on so many levels:
  • She proudly proclaims herself a "slut" and supports that position with positive points about being a "slut". This is a pig teaching young, impressionable minds. Her words tell young men not to value women, but to see them as nothing but sexual objects for their own pleasure (which explains all of the Democrat male politicians) and it tells young women that they are not worthy of being anything but a sexual object to men.
  • Like all progressive fascists, this repulsive pig cannot accept that someone else has a different opinion, a right to voice that different opinion, and a right to vote however they want.
  • She engages in severe cyber bullying of her once former friend simply because her friend did not vote for who this repulsive progressive pig wanted her to vote for.
As appalling as this story is - there could be a silver lining. This might show a one time Dumbocrat supporter just how ugly and evil that side of the aisle is and turn her into a conservative.

Georgetown Professor LOSES IT on Muslim Student When She Explains Reason for Voting Trump...

Conservatives must stop being so passive. It's time to get aggressive and - if necessary - physical with these oppressive fascist progressives. No excuse for these intolerant, cyber-bullying, cowards. If someone does this to you on a college campus, find 'em, break their jaw, and all of this fascist shit will end real quick. Plus, you don't have to listen to people whose jaws have been wired shut. An extra bonus.

College girl who asked for a ride to Trump rally harassed out of school

Another "tolerant" progressives. This guy clearly eats 180 meals for every 1 shower he takes. And in typical progressive behavior - he's aggressive/violent towards a lady...

I am absolutely laughing my ass off at the thought of 20% of government workers getting fired and having to make it in the private sector.

Conservatives must stop being so passive. It's time to get aggressive and - if necessary - physical with these oppressive fascist progressives. No excuse for these intolerant, cyber-bullying, cowards. If someone does this to you on a college campus, find 'em, break their jaw, and all of this fascist shit will end real quick. Plus, you don't have to listen to people whose jaws have been wired shut. An extra bonus.

College girl who asked for a ride to Trump rally harassed out of school

This is happening too damn often. These aren't just a few random incidents but a common mindset among liberals these days.

Agree or else! Libs don't seem capable of debate or tolerance. Death threats are more common among the left than discussions.

Reeee.... the end is near.

2e0okt0.png

You can always tell the liberal "buzzword" of the day because the same talking points will be repeated ad nauseam throughout the leftwing media and other talking heads.

Laughing at what the reaction would have been if the word 'dark' had been used to describe Obama's rhetoric. We all know how that would have gone.

I believe things would have been much darker with a Hillary administration. Instead of securing borders, we would have permanently opened them. Instead of repealing Obamacare, more money would have been thrown at it to keep Big Pharms in a monopoly. Instead of keeping our money, more would have gone to the Palestinians and other hostile countries who hate us. Instead of seeing a better economy, we would have seen the final collapse of America. Instead of strengthening the U.S., we would have eventually melted into the U.N.-led one world order.

Yes, a Trump presidency will be much brighter. No one is perfect but I do think his intentions are right and so far he is doing all he can to make good on his promises. That is why he was elected whether the left can handle it or not.

I am absolutely laughing my ass off at the thought of 20% of government workers getting fired and having to make it in the private sector.
They won't. Ever. They will live off of government assistance until they can get another government job.

Yea, you're probably correct.

It will be tough for them to begin doing actual work for their pay.
Not only that - but can you imagine them actually having to produce?!? In the private sector there are no "participation trophies". They wouldn't last a week.

I'm laughing my ass off about your dumb ass thinking someone promised you 20% cut in government workers.

Forum List

Back