Our Solar/Alt Energy Future

Save on hot air. Next time just say "Hi, I'm stupid."
So explain how they are making Biofuel out of present-day plants, then.

The thing about all this Solar and battery stuff is that it's just not efficient; The energy losses are too great and not reliable enough, and it's

all being subsidized by the government, will increase demand for electricity and seriously rape and pollute the environment and destroy habitats

far more than conventional methods.

Not to mention batteries fail, and lithium batteries can catch on fire and even explode when they fail.

One thing that causes them to fail is contact with water, be it by submersion, splashing, or humidity.

So explain how they are making Biofuel out of present-day plants, then.

If you've somehow managed to convince yourself that biofuels are fossil fuels, I'm sorry you feel that way. Regardless, any of you who think you're being so much more "precise," go ahead. Try and explain how "oil" has never been "a 'fossil fuel' at all"? At all!

plastic comes from hydrocarbons (mostly petroleum and also natural gas), incorrectly referred to as "fossil fuels"*
Speaking of precision, I believe the term should be petroleum, not "oil".
Spouting beliefs is not being precise:
Petroleum, also called crude oil, is a fossil fuel. Like coal and natural gas, petroleum was formed from the remains of ancient marine organisms, such as plants, algae, and bacteria. Feb 9, 2023
It is what it is. Sorry that makes you so sad :itsok:

Auckland Airport to build giant rooftop solar array

Auckland Airport plans to power up its roofs with the country’s largest rooftop solar array on its new Mānawa Bay outlet centre.

The array on the 35,000m² building under construction to the north-east of the airport precinct, would generate 2.3 megawatts of electricity. That was enough to meet the equivalent of 80% of the 100-store mall’s power usage when it opened next year, chief executive Carrie Hurihanganui said.

The $300 million transport hub under construction opposite the international terminal would support another solar array of 1.2MW on its 14,000m² roof, enough to power the attached office building and electric vehicle charging stations within the car park, she said.

It's coming quicker than people think. The solutions are there.

Recently there has been talk of ways to blot out the rays of the sun, so that global warming and controlling the rise of the temperature. But if you blot out the sun, how much energy is going to be lost in so doing it? Building solar panels would be a waste of money and Marxists/Democrooks never think about what will happen, they just do it, then blame others for their failurues.

When I removed your Aesops Fable, and trolling your atheist perspective, you did not address the topic.

I admit, I did add some snark to your POV, about solar alt/energy, as the future, but I also addressed your OP, with my POV, which was a video response to your video OP.

The difference? Your trolling, and response to the OP, in that thread you are talking about, was in the Zone 1 religious sub-forum. The response you added? IN no way, addressed the OP.

This is Zone 2;

I did address your OP.

MY OPINION?

With out government subsidies? Solar and wind, will be no replacement. ON top of that, battery storage is more of a detriment of destruction on the environment. You just don't like me exposing who the billionaire and millionaire oligarchs behind this agenda are, IMO.

Sorry for exposing this fraudulent agenda for what it is, but I believe everyone has the right to know.
It's a matter or religious zealotry for many people: it's essentially a cult.

Why have you no more than ad hominems ?

Do you not realize the taxpayer doesn't have enough trillions for an 'all electric' infrastructure?

Do you not realize pollution will not stop even if they did?

~S~
He does not care. It is a matter of religion to him: he is a member of the Cult Of Green Energy. Anything that whacks his pixie-dust and unicorn-flatulence utopia upside the head with cold reality is instantly dismissed as heresy.

You first.
I've done that, and most other things that should be done.
OIP.vSGec9O9kR7LSI3OzzgocgHaD4

So...you live in a <150 square foot apartment, heat to no more than 60 degrees in winter, use no more than 90 seconds of hot water to bathe, have no motor vehicle, and walk everywhere?
It's not just about the energy one uses, but the energy that one causes others to use.

Look, I get it: you are uncomfortable with your own hypocrisy. It's common.
I'm not the problem, in fact the world needs more people like me. :)

Healthy
Family oriented
Debt free
Financially sound
Working
Industrious
Law abiding
Generous
Friendly
Dedicated
Conservative
Self-reliant