Our School Children are Being Mass Murdered at Places the Government Requires them to Gather. Time for Walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwaahhhaaaaa, I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia you retard, crime there was almost non existent? Want to know why? They dont coddle their voters by putting them in jail, feeding them, clothing them and making their lives easy. They cut your hand off if you steal, they cut your balls off if you rape a woman, they behead you if you do drugs or kill someone. There are no repeat offenders on the last two...And they dont give welfare to the criminals or those who get parts removed.
This absolutely would work for me. I'd prefer a clean execution for most serious crimes (within a week of capture) rather than the weirdo stuff involving testicles, but hey, anything like this is what cleans it all up.

The mess of non-enforcement of any laws against even the most violent is why we have so much violent crime now.

Until fairly recently in history we always put walls and fences around schools and limited access to both school grounds and buildings.

Why this school board and superintendent had done nothing prior to secure the buildings at this school is something they are going to have to be explaining to their parents at the next meeting.
Yeah my high school was walled in, with the main entrance gate being locked as soon as the 1st period bell rang. But that was back in the era of sanity. I think it was moreso a measure to keep us IN (preventing people from taking off between classes) rather than to keep others out. We also had an armed police officer posted on campus at all times, so it's unlikely anyone would have tried anything anyway. He looked like Tackleberry from Police Academy lol.

Last edited:
Mostly where there are more women. Schools, malls, hair and nail salons are popular. We're softer targets; they can get a higher body count. I keep count when I can of how many women are killed in mass murders: there are always more women and girls. These types love to kill women.

Often mass shootings are an extension of domestic violence and women certainly are more likely the target of that. I think the last mass shooting in texas was the church one where they guy was going after his mother in law.

Bwaahhhaaaaa, I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia you retard, crime there was almost non existent? Want to know why? They dont coddle their voters by putting them in jail, feeding them, clothing them and making their lives easy. They cut your hand off if you steal, they cut your balls off if you rape a woman, they behead you if you do drugs or kill someone. There are no repeat offenders on the last two...And they dont give welfare to the criminals or those who get parts removed.
Best system ever. And u don't know much about Saydi arabia as you probably never left your compound.

Best system ever. And u don't know much about Saydi arabia as you probably never left your compound.
Yep, right across the street from our compound was a Mosque that in front of it, would be the beheadings. If a woman was cheating on her husband she would be put in a bag and thrown from the tallest turret. If she lived she would then be stoned. Yep, i left my compound a lot and saw sights that would make a progressive shiver. But that was their way of life, and death. Should be the same here.

1653613266071.png

Most schools are designed so that you can have quick access to evacuate in case of a fire.

The shooter never should have had an AR (much less two of them) to start with.
Shooters, gang members, druggies, gender confused, mentally or socially unstable, sociopaths, from broken homes, should not have ARs. Agreed.

That said, schools should be made much safer. Fire doors, aka "means of egress" in the event of a fire only open outward in case of a fire. There is no way to open them from the outside. The entrance needs to be hardened with videos to see anyone with a gun.

Yep, right across the street from our compound was a Mosque that in front of it, would be the beheadings. If a woman was cheating on her husband she would be put in a bag and thrown from the tallest turret. If she lived she would then be stoned. Yep, i left my compound a lot and saw sights that would make a progressive shiver. But that was their way of life, and death. Should be the same here.

View attachment 650242
Dude you are a liar. It is almost impossible to condemn someone of adultery in Sharia law.

I'm amazed that there are still schools that do not have only one secure point of access.
That shooter carrying an AR should have NEVER made it into the school.
Two secure doors could even have been used to trap the shooter.
I put some blame on the school board.
A single secure door would have kept him from even getting into the school.

Yeah my high school was walled in, with the main entrance gate being locked as soon as the 1st period bell rang. But that was back in the era of sanity. I think it was moreso a measure to keep us IN (preventing people from taking off between classes) rather than to keep others out. We also had an armed police officer posted on campus at all times, so it's unlikely anyone would have tried anything anyway. He looked like Tackleberry from Police Academy lol.
We had a completely open campus and virtually every pickup in the parking lot had at least one rifle, one shotgun and many also had at least one pistol in them as well yet we never had even a hint of a school shooting being a problem.

The problem isn't guns, it isn't even access, it's the sickness in our minds.

Where did you live in Saudi Arabia?

Dude you are a liar. It is almost impossible to condemn someone of adultery in Sharia law.
All it takes in three eye witnesses, or video of the act. I lived there and know what the Saudi's did. Only liar i know, is the one i am answering to.

That for sure doesn't work. When they are buying guns they dress up real nice. Did you ever SEE a photo of the Columbine killers? They looked like such nice kids ---------------

They were actually Satanic. I mean, really. They did Satanic stuff, at least Eric Harris did. Klebold was too depressed to do much of anything, except follow Eric.

Actually, they had their friends buy guns for them, and those friends went to jail.

But when you are talking about Ramos, Cruz, Holmes, Loeghner, they were able to walk into a gun store and say, "Fix me up" and were able to walk out with guns.

Now, back in the 1980's, one idiot poisoned some Tylenol, and ever since then, every product has two levels of safety seals.
In 2001, some idiot lit his shoes on fire trying to blow up a plane, and ever since, we've all had to take off our shoes at the air port.
But we have hundreds of mass shootings, and they barely get any attention, and we don't ever, ever change our gun laws.

All of that is already in place at most schools. trust you? Why?
Your earlier post said "all schools don't have the same physical layout".
My "trust me" basically claimed that any school entrance can be made secure.
"At most schools" doesn't get it. We need every school made more secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back