Our School Children are Being Mass Murdered at Places the Government Requires them to Gather. Time for Walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived in a country for 23 years never knew or heard of anyone who saw a gun in their life and guess what ? We never had mass shootings. I know it'd hard for you to understand because you think u little toy guns are gonna help you against tanks and F35s. Keep up with the body count.
The VC and Taliban are laughing their asses off at you.

Ah, so I see that pro-life ends at the womb for you. After they are born they shouldn't expect you to give up any liberty? Or is it that other people should be expected to give up their liberty but yours is more precious?
Gibberish, we give up lots of liberty being limited as to time, manner, and place restrictions on legal carry.

What we're not willing to give up is our Right to Keep and Bear and yes, that includes those evil, "Assault Weapons", a manufactured term by democrats fabricated in the late eighties, early 90's to demonize guns that look scary to them.

I'm amazed that there are still schools that do not have only one secure point of access.
That shooter carrying an AR should have NEVER made it into the school.
Two secure doors could even have been used to trap the shooter.
I put some blame on the school board.

I've lived in a country for 23 years never knew or heard of anyone who saw a gun in their life and guess what ? We never had mass shootings. I know it'd hard for you to understand because you think u little toy guns are gonna help you against tanks and F35s. Keep up with the body count.
And which country is that? Some all white European country?

retard alert!!!!!!

I don't give a hoot how expensive walls to protect children are. If the President and the Pope can stay behind walls for their protection, so can our children.

No way should an idiot be able to crash his pickup into a ditch, and then walk into an elementary school and start shooting. What is needed are physical barriers.

Build either a wall, or fences with concertina wire tops, around each campus. But then patrol those walls, with weapons and people determined to keep hostile and violent people, who manage to breach that barrier, out. May I suggest recruiting parents? Metal detectors would also help, along with no backpacks.

Good God, Y'all! Ever seen how much weight a typical student carries in their backpack? It's a wonder more of them don't snap and fill their pack with guns instead of CRT-laden textbooks. They use IPads or tablets for almost all work in my district. Let them leave them at school, so they can walk in empty handed, locking all belongings outside as they do their bikes.

Homework? That should go the way of home piecework in industry. Why do the same lefties who want a mandatory four day work week, at employers' expense, support a system that has kids stressing out all weekend over a standardized high stakes test? In college, students take fifteen hours per week of classroom instruction with the expectation that they spend another thirty hours studying. At least that was the rule of thumb I was given. Secondary kids attend school 35 to 50 hours per week, depending on participation in activities and we still expect hours of study.

Make the schools safe havens, both physically and mentally and the massacre will stop. Or hey . . . keep blaming guns in a futile attempt to take away fundamental rights from the law-abiding. How did that work out for you today?
Or we could try something as breathtakingly rational as "not selling guns to mentally unstable kids".

I'm amazed that there are still schools that do not have only one secure point of access.
That shooter carrying an AR should have NEVER made it into the school.
Two secure doors could even have been used to trap the shooter.
I put some blame on the school board.

Most schools are designed so that you can have quick access to evacuate in case of a fire.

The shooter never should have had an AR (much less two of them) to start with.

Good God, Y'all! Ever seen how much weight a typical student carries in their backpack? It's a wonder more of them don't snap and fill their pack with guns instead of CRT-laden textbooks. They use IPads or tablets for almost all work in my district. Let them leave them at school, so they can walk in empty handed, locking all belongings outside as they do their bikes.

Homework? That should go the way of home piecework in industry. Why do the same lefties who want a mandatory four day work week, at employers' expense, support a system that has kids stressing out all weekend over a standardized high stakes test? In college, students take fifteen hours per week of classroom instruction with the expectation that they spend another thirty hours studying. At least that was the rule of thumb I was given. Secondary kids attend school 35 to 50 hours per week, depending on participation in activities and we still expect hours of study.
I don't know about making schools forts, but I do agree with these two points. The backpacks are ridiculously heavy, and homework has taken the place of instruction. The standardized testing to get federal funds is a big problem. More test stress and way too much time spent on it when it has no educational value for the student.

Ah, so I see that pro-life ends at the womb for you. After they are born they shouldn't expect you to give up any liberty? Or is it that other people should be expected to give up their liberty but yours is more precious?
I'm not asking anyone to give up liberty. Death, from abortion or mass shooting, takes away all of a person's liberty. Preventing both would enhance the liberty of the people who would not be killed.

But it is abortion that I advocate banning, not saline solution, forceps, and suction tubes.

No way should an idiot be able to crash his pickup into a ditch, and then walk into an elementary school and start shooting. What is needed are physical barriers.

Build either a wall, or fences with concertina wire tops, around each campus. But then patrol those walls, with weapons and people determined to keep hostile and violent people, who manage to breach that barrier, out. May I suggest recruiting parents? Metal detectors would also help, along with no backpacks.

Yes, the answer is to turn our schools into prisons to keep the kids safe.

Does it not bother you in the least that it has come to that?

I have a better idea: Since schools are no longer places of learning and are now places where Democrat pedophiles groom children and fill them with propaganda, just abolish the school system. Give all education taxes to parents in vouchers and they can send their kids to charter schools, private schools, religious schools, whatever they choose, and abolish the child molesting teachers unions.

I wish you could see the irony in someone named "Catholic Crusader" talking about schools being a place for pedophiles.

I don't give a hoot how expensive walls to protect children are. If the President and the Pope can stay behind walls for their protection, so can our children.

Make the schools safe havens, both physically and mentally and the massacre will stop. Or hey . . . keep blaming guns in a futile attempt to take away fundamental rights from the law-abiding. How did that work out for you today?

Yeah, let's ignore all the problems and just turn the country into a prison. (Like South Africa)

Walls are a band aid. Laws, while some may help along the fringes, are a band aid. Cops at schools are a band aid.

It's a goddamn shame that we're not able to address the reasons for problems. All we can do at this point is react.

That's what happens when tribal politics and a shattered social fabric control our actions.

So, give up our freedom and rights preemptively to avoid having our freedom and rights taken alter when someone messes it up for everybody?

Aside from the poor logic, that would only work for something liberals want banned already. Millions of illegals streaming across the border, bringing deadly drugs, deadly violence and heartbreaking human trafficking, never seem to "mess it up for everybody," in the eyes of the left.
Afghanistan and Yemen are awash in guns.. some say six guns per person.

I see two things:

1) I see a sick twisted bigot named Golfing Gator who was dumb enough to buy into the pedophile priest sham just as he probably bought into the Russian collusion sham

2) I see a typical Marxist move to ignore the content of the post and try to smear the post.

Thats what I see, you degenerate

Yes, and that is a statistical fact. Thank you.

holy fuck, you think that the priest were not really molesting the kids, that it all made up.

Well, that explains all anyone needs to know about you.

I see two things:

1) I see a sick twisted bigot named Golfing Gator who was dumb enough to buy into the pedophile priest sham just as he probably bought into the Russian collusion sham

2) I see a typical Marxist move to ignore the content of the post and try to smear the post.

Thats what I see, you degenerate

Yes, and that is a statistical fact. Thank you.

The left loves to screech about Church pedos but for some odd reason would rather not talk about the more serious problem of sexual assault in education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back