Our School Children are Being Mass Murdered at Places the Government Requires them to Gather. Time for Walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about making schools forts, but I do agree with these two points. The backpacks are ridiculously heavy, and homework has taken the place of instruction. The standardized testing to get federal funds is a big problem. More test stress and way too much time spent on it when it has no educational value for the student.
The point of modern education is to prepare kids for a stressful life. Not to overcome stress, but to live with it.

These public schools teach that it's ok for some dude with a dick to wear a dress, have blue hair, and read bed stories to five year olds. These public schools teach that it's ok for little julie to have two dads. These public schools teach little kids that it's ok to go and screw whoever you want. These public schools teach that a he is a they or a she is a he or maybe they can identify as a goat. Just follow your feelings. These same schools glorify video games that have raping, murder, theft as their main theme. These same schools allow kids to come in and cross dress. They allow young kids to take hormones that affect their body chemistry causing depression etc. These same public schools have kicked God out and we throw up our hands in perplexity and wonder why these kids are going out and mowing down 30-40 people 5-10 years later.

Last edited:
These public schools teach that it's ok for some dude with a dick to wear a dress, have blue hair, and read bed stories to five year olds. These public schools teach that it's ok for little julie to have two dads. These public schools teach little kids that it's ok to go and screw whoever you want. These public schools teach that a he is a they or a she is a he or maybe they can identify as a goat. Just follow your feelings. These same schools glorify video games that have raping, murder, theft as their main theme. These same public have kicked God out and we throw up our hands in perplexity and wonder why these kids are going out and mowing down 30-40 people 5-10 years later.
They should be 'mowing down' the teachers and administrators, not the children. Of course their anger is actually leveled at society in general. They choose to kill children because it is the most horrible thing they can think of to do to get their revenge, and the attention they crave.

They should be 'mowing down' the teachers and administrators, not the children. Of course their anger is actually leveled at society in general. They choose to kill children because it is the most horrible thing they can think of to do to get their revenge, and the attention they crave.
No......they get mad as Hell when you try to stop them from murdering children.

So we can count on your support for new gun laws, school lunch program, child tax credit, after school activities, funding for child care while parents work, and more tax dollars to repair crumbling schools right?

Am I right?

I mean because of the amount of caring you have for these kids, right?
Do it the democrat way. Let the children beat each other to death.

A couple of you have lamented my idea that would make a school look like a prison. I get that.

But secure walls are not just for prisons. There is a wall around the U.S. Bullion Depositary at Fort Knox, that is guarded by heavily armed men and women. Why? Because what is inside is so valuable and treasured. Should our kids not be the same?

Sure, I'd love it if it were safe to send kids to a school surrounded by gardens, grassy fields and playground equipment open to all, a public forum and with public bathrooms that any passerby would be welcome to use.

But that is not safe, which is a lesson we never seem to learn.

A couple of you have lamented my idea that would make a school look like a prison. I get that.

But secure walls are not just for prisons. There is a wall around the U.S. Bullion Depositary at Fort Knox, that is guarded by heavily armed men and women. Why? Because what is inside is so valuable and treasured. Should our kids not be the same?

Sure, I'd love it if it were safe to send kids to a school surrounded by gardens, grassy fields and playground equipment open to all, a public forum and with public bathrooms that any passerby would be welcome to use.

But that is not safe, which is a lesson we never seem to learn.

Here's the problem, guy..

Because we as a country can't stand up to the National Rampage Association and the Gun Fetishists, and pass even the most common sense laws to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people, the REST of us have to change our lifestyle.

Schools that have metal detectors, see through backpacks for the kiddies, Active Shooter Drills, key cards in our workplaces, security checkpoints, a militarized and trigger-happy police department

I didn't sign up for this. Neither did most people. Yet we accept it. Heck, 43,000 gun deaths a year doesn't shock us, we only pay attention for a week when it's a truly horrific event like Buffalo or Uvalde.

Gibberish, we give up lots of liberty being limited as to time, manner, and place restrictions on legal carry.

What we're not willing to give up is our Right to Keep and Bear and yes, that includes those evil, "Assault Weapons", a manufactured term by democrats fabricated in the late eighties, early 90's to demonize guns that look scary to them.
Lots of mass shootings and school shootings since the 1970s. Could you be inconvenienced to save lives?

The VC and Taliban are laughing their asses off at you.
wrong the Taliban were hammered for years and had no control over Afghanistan is the US that decided to leave the country to them with a compromise. Chechens also were armed to the teeth they got crushed by the Russians. Try and stop the US war machine with your little toys you and your comrade hillbillies and see what happens.

I don't give a hoot how expensive walls to protect children are. If the President and the Pope can stay behind walls for their protection, so can our children.

No way should an idiot be able to crash his pickup into a ditch, and then walk into an elementary school and start shooting. What is needed are physical barriers.

Build either a wall, or fences with concertina wire tops, around each campus. But then patrol those walls, with weapons and people determined to keep hostile and violent people, who manage to breach that barrier, out. May I suggest recruiting parents? Metal detectors would also help, along with no backpacks.

Good God, Y'all! Ever seen how much weight a typical student carries in their backpack? It's a wonder more of them don't snap and fill their pack with guns instead of CRT-laden textbooks. They use IPads or tablets for almost all work in my district. Let them leave them at school, so they can walk in empty handed, locking all belongings outside as they do their bikes.

Homework? That should go the way of home piecework in industry. Why do the same lefties who want a mandatory four day work week, at employers' expense, support a system that has kids stressing out all weekend over a standardized high stakes test? In college, students take fifteen hours per week of classroom instruction with the expectation that they spend another thirty hours studying. At least that was the rule of thumb I was given. Secondary kids attend school 35 to 50 hours per week, depending on participation in activities and we still expect hours of study.

Make the schools safe havens, both physically and mentally and the massacre will stop. Or hey . . . keep blaming guns in a futile attempt to take away fundamental rights from the law-abiding. How did that work out for you today?
Was there a point anywhere in that strange, stream of consciousness rambling?

?????

I'm amazed that there are still schools that do not have only one secure point of access.
That shooter carrying an AR should have NEVER made it into the school.
Two secure doors could even have been used to trap the shooter.
I put some blame on the school board.
Not all schools have the same physical layout. Not all schools are located in just one building.

Mandatory carry.

Sound good?
Not really. The women mostly won't do it. The men who will, 40% will be kiddie-diddlers really happy to get easy access to small children finally. Not sure there are enough kiddie-diddlers to replace all the female left-inclined teachers now teaching; we wouldn't have enough teachers to continue the present course of indoctrination. Oh, how sad.

OROROROR we could let people educate their own children as they see fit. I'm wildly in favor of that.

Soft targets are soft targets. If not a school, then a church, a grocery store, a mall.
Mostly where there are more women. Schools, malls, hair and nail salons are popular. We're softer targets; they can get a higher body count. I keep count when I can of how many women are killed in mass murders: there are always more women and girls. These types love to kill women.

Or we could try something as breathtakingly rational as "not selling guns to mentally unstable kids".
That for sure doesn't work. When they are buying guns they dress up real nice. Did you ever SEE a photo of the Columbine killers? They looked like such nice kids ---------------

They were actually Satanic. I mean, really. They did Satanic stuff, at least Eric Harris did. Klebold was too depressed to do much of anything, except follow Eric.

That's most countries. But hey you probably never left your county borders let alone see how other countries live without guns.
Bwaahhhaaaaa, I lived 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia you retard, crime there was almost non existent? Want to know why? They dont coddle their voters by putting them in jail, feeding them, clothing them and making their lives easy. They cut your hand off if you steal, they cut your balls off if you rape a woman, they behead you if you do drugs or kill someone. There are no repeat offenders on the last two...And they dont give welfare to the criminals or those who get parts removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back