"Our democracy is under attack!" they squeal...

You said it. Non U.S. citizens who are here for 30 days or more are voting in local elections. Can you name a single country that does that? Only the globalist commie fascist Democrats with authoritarian ambitions would think of such a suicidal proposition.

Democrats can’t win elections fair and square so they have to bring in non American voters. All the various shenanigans like ballot harvesting, no ID at voting polls, and mail in voting all reek of fraud and election rigging. That’s basically the gist of it. The party that is constantly threatening our Democracy is squealing about Democracy under attack.

First of all, you are using the term Commies. You are involved in the 3rd Red Scare and like the first two, it's starting to wear real thin. But you keep humoring yourself, fascist. You have demonstrated 3 points of a Fascist.

In the two areas that are trying this, you Terrorists couldn't win at dog catcher. And both areas have very large legal immigrants that live there, pay taxes and more. In a strong way, they are being taxed without representation. Didn't something like that bring a birth of a Nation at one time?

Outside of very basic local issues, they don't get a vote in anything else. Now, I don't agree with it but I don't go all Fascist on it like you terrorists do. But I do see the point. They work, pay taxes and are treated like 3rd class people. Most are Catholics and I have yet to see a devout Catholic become a card carrying Commie. Let's make that 4 points on the 14 point fascist scale, terrorist.

The 7 stages of Empire. (Substitute World Power for Empire).
  1. The Age of Pioneers (Outburst)
  2. The Age of Conquests
  3. The Age of Commerce
  4. The Age of Affluence
  5. The Age of Intellect
  6. The Age of Decadence
  7. The Age of Decline & Collapse
I would hazard a guess that we've entered the age of decadence.
Feels like we've been in decadence for some time now and are entering the Decline part. LOL, does it seem like we kinda shot past that Age of Intellect part pretty damn fast?

The law is for Non Citizens NOT illegal Immigrants. And they are allowed to vote on local matters only like school boards but not Mayors, Governors, State and Federal Representation. They are here legally. That means that they are somewhat ge4tting taxation without representation. We are talking about LEGAL Immigrants.

New York City expected to give some voting rights to noncitizens

Noncitizens would be able to vote in local elections, but not for president, members of Congress or in the state elections.

Dec. 7, 2021, 5:15 AM MST
By The Associated Press
NEW YORK — New York City, long a beacon for immigrants, is on the cusp of becoming the largest places in the country to give noncitizens the right to vote in local elections.
Legally documented, voting-age noncitizens comprise nearly one in nine of the city’s 7 million voting-age inhabitants. Under a bill nearing approval, some 800,000 noncitizens would be allowed to cast ballots in elections to pick the mayor, City Council members and other municipal officeholders

Noncitizens still wouldn’t be able to vote for president or members of Congress in federal races, or in the state elections that pick the governor, judges and legislators.
Little stands in the way of the effort becoming law. The measure has broad support within the City Council, which is expected to ratify the proposal Thursday. Mayor Bill de Blasio has raised concerns about the wisdom and legality of the legislation, but said he won’t veto it.
The law would give an electoral voice to the many New Yorkers who love the city and have made it their permanent home, but can’t easily become U.S. citizens or would rather remain citizens of their home nations for various reasons.
It would also cover “Dreamers” like Eva Santos, 32, who was brought to the U.S. by her parents at age 11 as an unauthorized immigrant but wasn’t able to vote like her friends or go to college when she turned 18.
“It was really hard for me to see how my other friends were able to make decisions for their future, and I couldn’t,” said Santos, now a community organizer.
More than a dozen communities across the United States currently allow noncitizens to vote, including 11 towns in Maryland and two in Vermont.
San Francisco, through a ballot initiative ratified by voters in 2016, began allowing noncitizens to vote in school board elections — which was also true in New York City until it abolished its boards in 2002 and gave control of schools to the mayor.
The move in Democrat-controlled New York City is a counterpoint to restrictions being enacted in some states, where Republicans have espoused unsupported claims of rampant fraud by noncitizens in federal elections.
Last year, voters in Alabama, Colorado and Florida ratified measures specifying that only U.S. citizens can vote, joining Arizona and North Dakota in adopting rules that would preempt any attempts to pass laws like the one being considered in New York City.

“I think that there’s people in our society that go to sleep with so much fear of immigrants that they try to make an argument to disqualify their right to elect their local leaders,” said New York City Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez, who is originally from the Dominican Republic and was unable to vote until he became a naturalized U.S. citizen.
“This is about whether we are living in New York City, we are contributing to New York City and paying taxes in New York City,” said Rodriguez, a Democrat.
I guess you missed that part about "Dreamers". "Dreamers" are illegal aliens. They do not have "green cards" making them resident aliens.

The media has infected the minds of a lot of people. If you think it's all ending you should turn off the news and go outside.

Don't take this as a personal attack, okay, cuz it isn't meant to be.

I do not believe the disunity that I think we have today in this country is made up by the media, and in fact might be worse than we realize. There are agitators out there stirring up resentment and discord, and to deny that is to deny reality IMHO. Approx half of the country has concerns/doubts about the results of our last election, and the other half is telling them to STFU and move on. That's some serious disunity. We have people being viciously attacked without reason in our streets for being a different color or religion or creed, WTF is that? We've always had our differences, but was it always this violent and without reason? I don't think so, there used to be a reason, like pro or anti-slavery and racism, pro or anti-union, pro or anti-war, etc. But I don't remember a time when a defenseless older person was so viciously beaten and maybe killed because they were Asian or Jewish or merely different.

Not all of that is due to the media fanning the flames. If it bleeds it leads has always been true but nowadays we got way too much bleeding. True, IMHO the media today has a lot to answer for because they ain't as objective and unbiased as they oughta be. Journalistic ethics and principled reporting has gone out the window in too many cases, partly due to politics and partly due to money (sponsors). But I look at our nation as a whole and wonder how the fuck we are going to turn things around, cuz right now it feels an awful lot like we are circling the drain.

Last edited:
The media has infected the minds of a lot of people. If you think it's all ending you should turn off the news and go outside.
And I think that if you believe everything is cool you should take a trip to the border and see what's going on for yourself rather than allowing the media to tell you.

First of all, you are using the term Commies. You are involved in the 3rd Red Scare and like the first two, it's starting to wear real thin. But you keep humoring yourself, fascist. You have demonstrated 3 points of a Fascist.

In the two areas that are trying this, you Terrorists couldn't win at dog catcher. And both areas have very large legal immigrants that live there, pay taxes and more. In a strong way, they are being taxed without representation. Didn't something like that bring a birth of a Nation at one time?

Outside of very basic local issues, they don't get a vote in anything else. Now, I don't agree with it but I don't go all Fascist on it like you terrorists do. But I do see the point. They work, pay taxes and are treated like 3rd class people. Most are Catholics and I have yet to see a devout Catholic become a card carrying Commie. Let's make that 4 points on the 14 point fascist scale, terrorist.
Legal immigrants on a fiance visa, people visiting their families on a six month to ten year multiple entry visa, people here for business meetings and negotiations on a business visa, and students here in student visas do not pay a dollar in taxes, dufus. They are foreigners who shouldn’t be allowed close to a voting booth. This is yet another treasonous ploy by Democrats to preemptively commit voter and election fraud ahead of a massive red wave in Nov. of 2022.

Did you forget that for most of 2020 Democrat Biden voters like BLM and Antifa TERRORIZED the entire country looting and burning peoples businesses and govt buildings and killing people and police officers. Once again a Democrat accusing the other side of things they are far more guilty of.

LOL, like Nancy the leader of the anti God commie party, when all else fails start citing your Catholic faith, in phony baloney fashion.

1641833198210.jpeg

Last edited:
Very soon the rest of the Democrat run cities and perhaps ENTIRE STATES will follow suit, and we'll be having millions of non US citizens (recently invaded) that have been here 30 days voting in our elections. If there was a recipe for a country to commit national suicide, this would have to be it. The Democratic Party is the party of treason.
This is a stepping stone to statewide voting and that's a stepping stone to national voting at the Federal level.

The law is for Non Citizens NOT illegal Immigrants.
For now, that is. This is designed to open the door for more non-citizens to vote, legal and illegal. Not only in city elections, but gubanatorial elections, congressional elections and presidential elections.

I guess you missed that part about "Dreamers". "Dreamers" are illegal aliens. They do not have "green cards" making them resident aliens.
So supposedly these Democrat run cities are going to check people’s “legal status“ in the USA by looking at their passports and look at their visas and be able to decipher if their visa is good, at a time when Democrat run cities are passing laws that bar requesting any form of ID at voting booths. Good joke.

Legal immigrants on a fiance visa, people visiting their families on a six month to ten year multiple entry visa, people here for business meetings and negotiations on a business visa, and students here in student visas do not pay a dollar in taxes, dufus. They are foreigners who shouldn’t be allowed close to a voting booth. This is yet another treasonous ploy by Democrats to preemptively commit voter and election fraud ahead of a massive red wave in Nov. of 2022.

Did you forget that for most of 2020 Democrat Biden voters like BLM and Antifa TERRORIZED the entire country looting and burning peoples businesses and govt buildings and killing people and police officers. Once again a Democrat accusing the other side of things they are far more guilty of.

LOL, like Nancy the leader of the anti God commie party, when all else fails start citing your Catholic faith, in phony baloney fashion.

View attachment 586186
Fuck. What lies you parrot.

Before June, then Candidate Biden condemned the violent riots.

On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

But that's how the Neo-GOP rolls isn't it. Nothing but lies, mostly.

This is a stepping stone to statewide voting and that's a stepping stone to national voting at the Federal level.
Yes of course, just like we are in the third year of authoritarianism and a complete govt. takeover that started with “two weeks to flatten the curve”.

Fuck. What lies you parrot.

Before June, then Candidate Biden condemned the violent rioter.

On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

But that's how the Neo-GOP rolls isn't it. Nothing but lies, mostly.
You’re kidding rIght? Is that why the entire Democrat party kept cheering the riots smack in the middle of the pandemic when we we supposed to be social distancing and masking, and Kamala helped bail out the terrorist rioters and looters, and said it’s not going to stop? Or perhaps maybe portland riots were called “summer of love.“ As explained by their mayor. :cuckoo:

You do know these lunatics are on tape saying these things and justifying rioting killing and looting.

Yes of course, just like we are in the third year of authoritarianism and a complete govt. takeover that started with “two weeks to flatten the curve”.
Just look at smoking laws and gun laws. They always chip away a piece at a time.

You’re kidding rIght? Is that why the entire Democrat party kept cheering the riots smack in the middle of the pandemic when we we supposed to be social distancing and masking, and Kamala helped bail out the terrorist rioters and looters, and said it’s not going to stop? Or perhaps maybe portland riots were called “summer of love.“ As explained by their mayor. :cuckoo:

You do know these lunatics are on tape saying these things and justifying rioting killing and looting.
Democrats were cheering peaceful protests. They were not cheering riots. There’s a difference.

Democrats were cheering peaceful protests. They were not cheering riots. There’s a difference.
Yeah, actually a few of them were cheering mostly peaceful protests with buildings burning right behind them. You gotta love the delusion.

1641834865800.jpeg

1641834905312.jpeg

Yeah, actually a few of them were cheering mostly peaceful protests with buildings burning right behind them. You gotta love the delusion.

View attachment 586198

View attachment 586199
You’re a slave to media narrative. Your world comes at you by the TV.

Reality is not always well reflected by that. Ratings are driven by spectacle and people like yourself are shown what drives ratings.

You’re kidding rIght? Is that why the entire Democrat party kept cheering the riots

You doubled down. Nobody cheered the violent riots except those on the right who used them as talking points against the left, and making wild claims like Joe Biden support the riots and never condemned them until after Aug.

Forum List

Back