"Our democracy is under attack!" they squeal...

OMG OMG OMG, yet another Leftard who thinks ze is smarter and more educated than those ze disagrees with. How unusual. I just blew up zer’s theory about the media and suddenly ze turns into a grammar Nazi.
Grammar Is the Foundation of Semantics

You are the Leftard if you blindly parrot the ignorant and dysfunctional grammar of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords. Arguing with them in their own confused gibberish shows how much you secretly respect them.

Grammar Is the Foundation of Semantics

You are the Leftard if you blindly parrot the ignorant and dysfunctional grammar of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords. Arguing with them in their own confused gibberish shows how much you secretly respect them.
Let me count the shits I give what you think.

It’s understandable that you would rather talk about anything other than Joe Biden‘s catastrophic presidency so far. Just today, the Supreme Court and two of his fellow Democrat senators stepped all over him like the POS that he is. Have you tried for a position in the Biden admin.? Based on the level of denial and delusion you exhibit in your posts, you seem uniquely qualified.

"Our democracy is under attack", or so say the Democrats. The same people that now are allowing non US citizens / illegal aliens that somehow make it to a Democrat run city and happen to stay there for 30 days or more, to vote in local elections. Now you know why the border is completely open and millions of untested, unvaccinated and unscreened illegals are coming into the US.

But but but "the Constitution" say the hypocritical donkeys on the Left. Ever notice the things these treasonous assholes complain (ie "undermining our democracy") about are the things they are most guilty of?

The funniest thing is when the left claims that illegals come here because Republican businesses are giving them jobs. Meanwhile, it is Democrat areas which are sanctuary cities, allow illegals to vote and want to give them free healthcare. But it is those Republican businessmen who draw the illegals here. Give me a break.

The funniest thing is when the left claims that illegals come here because Republican businesses are giving them jobs. Meanwhile, it is Democrat areas which are sanctuary cities, allow illegals to vote and want to give them free healthcare. But it is those Republican businessmen who draw the illegals here. Give me a break.

Oh, just stop it you Fascist, Domestic Terrorist Traitor. Illegal can't vote on anything. They don't even call the cops when a crime is committed on them. That's a real fast and easy way to get picked up and put on the first Bus or Plane out of the US. Unless they are one of the Dreamers, then they don't get a single break on anything. Well, except, they are willing to live 15 to a single room apartment and work for almost nothing. And who hires them? As Rump who used them to build golf course and then, instead of paying them, called the cops on them. They are going to get a few paychecks before they get deported or have to disappear.

Sorry, I don't accept you trying to play your victim card.

All the illegals should be dropped off on Pelosis front lawn.

Why do you think that? No joke, I'm looking for reasons to believe this country is going to hell in a handbasket.
I messed up, I meant to say I was looking for reasons to believe this country is NOT going to hell in a handbasket.

I have always thought that most of the liberals were decent people that want a better life for everybody, and they believe that those who are wealthy enough ought to help in that regard. The problem IMHO is that some of them are not averse to using the power of gov't to do that and they care little about the means to achieve that end. Nor do they seem to consider the consequences of those methods and means, and what this country would be like if they managed to accomplish their goals. And they don't seem to have much patience either, there's always a right way and one or more wrong ways to get things done, and in a constitutional republic like ours the kind of changes they want ought not to be rushed. And IMHO the cost should not be pushed onto future generations either, and certainly not by only one party.

So yeah, I think our democracy is under attack but not from the Right.

I messed up, I meant to say I was looking for reasons to believe this country is NOT going to hell in a handbasket.

I have always thought that most of the liberals were decent people that want a better life for everybody, and they believe that those who are wealthy enough ought to help in that regard. The problem IMHO is that some of them are not averse to using the power of gov't to do that and they care little about the means to achieve that end. Nor do they seem to consider the consequences of those methods and means, and what this country would be like if they managed to accomplish their goals. And they don't seem to have much patience either, there's always a right way and one or more wrong ways to get things done, and in a constitutional republic like ours the kind of changes they want ought not to be rushed. And IMHO the cost should not be pushed onto future generations either, and certainly not by only one party.

So yeah, I think our democracy is under attack but not from the Right.

We came a couple of hours of losing America to Fascism on Jan 6th. And that wasn't from the left. It was from the right, the extreme right that has hijacked the GOP.

All the illegals should be dropped off on Pelosis front lawn.
I found it rather hilarious when Trump said he was going to bus them all to Los Angeles and celebrities all came out saying don't do that, we don't want them here. That would be those from the inclusive party.

"Our democracy" in today's insane vernacular is basically a code word for "our persecution of White people." So obviously protecting "our democracy" means a continuation of the discrimination against Whites that started in earnest in the 60's and in introducing millions of low IQ non-Whites to ultimately replace the descendants of folks who built the USA.

All Democrats claim Victimhood when they lose. Watch for this November.
December 6 2020.
"If I lost — I'd be a very gracious loser."
"We're all victims. Everybody here. All these thousands of people here tonight. They're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump's pity rally Valdosta Geogia.

"Our democracy is under attack", or so say the Democrats. The same people that now are allowing non US citizens / illegal aliens that somehow make it to a Democrat run city and happen to stay there for 30 days or more, to vote in local elections. Now you know why the border is completely open and millions of untested, unvaccinated and unscreened illegals are coming into the US.

But but but "the Constitution" say the hypocritical donkeys on the Left. Ever notice the things these treasonous assholes complain (ie "undermining our democracy") about are the things they are most guilty of?

They picked up a communications textbook one sorry day and learned how to project their filthy crimes and wrongdoing onto other people, namely those of us they hate with a passion because we are conservatives who have used every means we have to make them think first before not after, the usual. They were particularly hateful to the innocent people who were guided into their House (once the people's House) on January 6, 2021, so they could make false and libelous claims about ordinary Americans who are conservative and vote for Republicans. They can't do enough damage to the founders' America. This nation is getting really fed up with them. We're tired of mob rule. They seem to have an omeurta attitude toward rather dying than to not have all the assets in Joe, Nadler, Shiff, Nancy, Maxine, and Hillary's pockets. They use disgrace to conceal their own mountains of it. 👎 Using cancelation instead of caring is destroying what we had for 200 years. They're killing the Constitution one cancellation after another. :(

They picked up a communications textbook one sorry day and learned how to project their filthy crimes and wrongdoing onto other people, namely those of us they hate with a passion because we are conservatives who have used every means we have to make them think first before not after, the usual. They were particularly hateful to the innocent people who were guided into their House (once the people's House) on January 6, 2021, so they could make false and libelous claims about ordinary Americans who are conservative and vote for Republicans. They can't do enough damage to the founders' America. This nation is getting really fed up with them. We're tired of mob rule. They seem to have an omeurta attitude toward rather dying than to not have all the assets in Joe, Nadler, Shiff, Nancy, Maxine, and Hillary's pockets. They use disgrace to conceal their own mountains of it. 👎 Using cancelation instead of caring is destroying what we had for 200 years. They're killing the Constitution one cancellation after another. :(

Roudy, the Founders went out of their way to make certain small states had as much say as large ones. We really need to outline to the liberals who have their foot on the neck of other New Yorkers that it's fine for them to make local laws, but that they can't force their will on the other 49 states, well 48 because the state of California will probably just rubberstamp what NY is doing. That still leaves most of the states deprived of Constitutional acceptance of their state's needs. first thing you know they'll have all the rest of the states lining only their pockets. While I'm on the subject, the women who have put the power in their own hands are destroying the beauty of freedom for the rest of us, and they are dividing the nation using the poor me shit of the women's movement. It's just wrong. Their naiveity will drive us into being a slave land to foreign countries once they get rid of the protection men like Eisenhower fought for and won. I'm starting to truly hate the women's movement by the behaviors of the fat cats they've turned themselves into while forcing insecurity into our future and not homeland security either. Communism is a backstab against regular people any which way you cook it. You wind up with an oligarchy over a slave people they can get rid of with a snap of their selfish fingers.

Last edited:

Eric Adams pretty much shows the kind of commie fuck he is by letting this become law. And don't be fooled. This is the prevailing opinion of the entire Democrat party. The voting fraud act they're trying to pass is a big part of this push toward one party totalitarianism. And if we let that happen, any part of the Dem. party that might have once been considered compassionate will be abandoned for the iron fist and there won't be anything the people can do about it from then on. The Democrat party has us on the road of no return.

Why don't you tell the truth for a change you lying Trump weasel. Illegals are not being allowed to vote. Only non-citizans who are here legally on such tghings as green cards will be allowed to vote. There is nothing wrong with that. These people live there and if they have children then they have a stake. They should have some say. This is a expansion of democracy which is never a attack on democracy. Your attack on democracy is aimed at making it harder to vote. That is fascism and nothing more.

Very soon the rest of the Democrat run cities and perhaps ENTIRE STATES will follow suit, and we'll be having millions of non US citizens (recently invaded) that have been here 30 days voting in our elections. If there was a recipe for a country to commit national suicide, this would have to be it. The Democratic Party is the party of treason.

You Nazis are the danger to our country. You are the ones who are committing treason as you did on Jan 6.

The 7 stages of Empire. (Substitute World Power for Empire).
  1. The Age of Pioneers (Outburst)
  2. The Age of Conquests
  3. The Age of Commerce
  4. The Age of Affluence
  5. The Age of Intellect
  6. The Age of Decadence
  7. The Age of Decline & Collapse
I would hazard a guess that we've entered the age of decadence.

And it is the right wing Trump supporters who are deastroying this country.

Forum List

Back