Our current politics and Rush Limbaugh

Your surrender is accepted!
Lil' snowflake, if you are going to steal my comments and try to use them for your own at least try to use them in the proper context. For instance, you don't say that when you get your ass handed to you, the way you did.

Bwuhahahahaha......

Keep tuning in to Rush's program, though - perhaps you will hear some of HIS stuff you can steal and try to use.

Recordings of old Rush broadcasts I hear are sometimes played when he goes on vacations get higher ratings than CNN does now....just due to all the triggered snowflakes tuning in to listen.

:p
You do know your MessiahRushie constantly lies about the size of his audience, too!

Keep tuning in to Rush's program, though - perhaps you will hear some of HIS stuff you can steal and try to use.
You do know that Russia Limbaugh plagiarizes others while at the same time hypocritically condemning plagiarism!

You do know your MessiahRushie constantly lies about the size of his audience, too!
Thank you for proving you are too stupid ... or triggered ... to read. As I said, I don't waste my time listening to Limbaugh. The last time I did so was about 9 - 10 YEARS ago. I found he was nothing more than a self-important, over-opinionated, arrogant, self-promoting, biased blow-hard. Oh, if you were willing to dig deep enough beneath the BS he was shoveling you might find a nugget of 'wisdom, but it wasn't worth the effort or frustration.

YOU, on the other hand, have proven you never miss a broadcast and are seriously triggered over this one man's personal opinion.

Do yourself a favor - turn off the radio, go outside, and hug a tree...ort whatever you snowflakes do to help become less 'triggered'.

Funny how many DittoTards deny listening to him.
..so in your lil' Rush-triggered mind someone who says they don't do something is proof to you that they obviously DO..... (no wonder it is so easy for both Rush and Democrats to so easily mentally and emotionally manipulate you).

Ed, do us all a favor and recant your favorite tale about the Rush episode you love to hate the most.....

Bwuhahahahaha.

Recordings of old Rush broadcasts I hear are sometimes played when he goes on vacations get higher ratings than CNN does now....just due to all the triggered snowflakes tuning in to listen.

--- which all by itself, irrespective of content, speaks volumes. He seems to think "bigger is better". Doesn't seem to dawn on him that everybody in the world will also gawk at that sinkhole that just swallowed a whole town too.

That's typical for an attention whore, who puts actual value on that goofy-ass shit.

..so in your lil' Rush-triggered mind someone who says they don't do something is proof to you that they obviously DO..... (no wonder it is so easy for both Rush and Democrats to so easily mentally and emotionally manipulate you).

Ed, do us all a favor and recant your favorite tale about the Rush episode you love to hate the most.....

Bwuhahahahaha.
Here is one LIE DittoTards like you love the most. He first told it in Jan 1993 and has been telling it ever since, look at the date of this telling.

June 5, 2015
RUSH: It was kind of like when Algore was at Monticello walking around, and there presidential busts and such there.
He points at Benjamin Franklin and says (paraphrased), "Who are these people?" The curator says, "Ahem, ahem, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, Mr. Vice President?" "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Benjamin Franklin."

Bwuhahahahaha.
Here is one LIE DittoTards like you love the most. He first told it in Jan 1993 and has been telling it ever since, look at the date of this telling.

June 5, 2015
RUSH: It was kind of like when Algore was at Monticello walking around, and there presidential busts and such there.
He points at Benjamin Franklin and says (paraphrased), "Who are these people?" The curator says, "Ahem, ahem, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, Mr. Vice President?" "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Benjamin Franklin."
Cool story, Brau...

One more....share with us ANOTHER one of your favorite 'I hate Rush but listen to him all the time' stories...

Last edited:

Bwuhahahahaha.

June 5, 2015
Cool story, Brau...

One more....share with us ANOTHER one of your favorite I hate Rush but listen to him all the time' stories...

Why don't you give us one of your favorite I love Rush and I defend his lies even though I never listen to him stories.

Why don't you give us one of your favorite I love Rush and I defend his lies even though I never listen to him stories.

Please quote me anywhere in this thread where I defend Rush Limbaugh, lil' triggered snowflake.

Again, thank you for proving you are too stupid - or too triggered - to read.

:itsok:

Tell us, how does it feel to be OWNED by Rush Limbaugh?

:lmao:

Please quote me anywhere in this thread where I defend Rush Limbaugh, lil' triggered snowflake.

:lmao:

Here's ^^ a kkklown who says in his first line "show me where I defend Lush Rimjob".........

.......... and then exactly two lines later, defends Lush Rimjob.

Ya can't make this place up.

^^ And as usual, Rush was right. The left now openly hate “white colonial” America and seek to eradicate white European culture entirely. It doesn’t matter if the Hussein follows it up by some feel good platitude about us all getting along together, what matters are the actions being carried out by the left. Here we are, years later, and that sentiment that you are claiming is a lie, is 100% true and leftwing maggots like Antifa and the Fraudulent Four (AOC and friends) fully push their dream Agenda of eradicating whites, Christians, and capitalism.
So when your MessiahRushie completely fabricates a quote that Obama never said, and actually said the exact opposite, that makes Russia Limbaugh's 100% lies 100% true. :cuckoo:
Now if Schiff did that to Tramp you would have a shit fit.
Here is another example of The pathological liar substituting HIS own words to create a lie he can attack!!!!! Just so you understand the HEAT index was reported as HEAT and NOT degrees. Your lying scum POS changed HEAT to DEGREES.
July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.
RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

Uh, he didn’t quote him as saying that, he said “translated:...”

And Rush is right about the “heat index”. Total waste of time instead of them just reporting actual temps. I can’t even find an accurate weather app that gives real temps, they are always “feels like” temps and totally worthless.

Any more pathetic attempts to discredit Rush?

Lush Rimjob ....

Right there, if you had had any credibility remaining, you would have lost it.

Save the baby talk for your retarded fellow leftards.

Poor sycophant.
Whelp --- this is the price of slobbering hero-worship, innit. Fer fuxsake GROW A PAIR already Flakey.

THe opposite of calling someone out on baby talk,

is not hero worship, you pathetic loser.

You would know that better than anyone!
Well, hell, snowflake....if Rush Limbaugh said it then it must obviously be true.

I wonder if he privately looks at what has happened to this country and regrets his role in where we are now.

He's not a bad or evil person. A former disc jockey, ideologically influenced by his father and grandfather, he was smart and talented enough to introduce a deejay's entertainment sensibility to political talk radio. Characters, songs, comedic segments, all produced and delivered skillfully and effectively. This guy single-handedly saved AM radio and revolutionized a medium.

Fast forward +/- 35 years to today: His massive success spawned any number of local and national copycats, most notably former Rush fill-in host Sean Hannity. While they don't possess anything near Limbaugh's entertainment chops, they hammer away at all his standard talking points and distortion tactics and have largely been able to add Limbaugh's listeners to their own audience. The force and influence of talk radio can not only be measured by its number of listeners; perhaps even more importantly, the constant drum beating and repetition of the talking points has clearly influenced the very thought processes of its listeners.

But as that echo chamber has grown exponentially, its effects go even deeper. Limbaugh certainly couldn't have known about or planned for the explosion of the internet and how it enabled an entire closed-circuit universe of like-minded conservatives. There is no way to understate this. This group now gets ALL of its "news" and "information" from conservative talk radio and conservative internet. Anything outside of that tightly-controlled universe is ignored, dismissed, and/or labeled "fake news", and these people are cut off from facts and information that matter.

While we have always debated and quibbled over facts, we are now in an environment where we are operating under two entirely separate sets of facts and information. This has pulled apart the two ends of the spectrum so far that we appear to have lost the ability to engage in normal adult conversation. How exactly is a republic supposed to function when communication is lost?

Finally, the ravings and tactics of talk radio have been inserted directly into our national politics. They're reflected in the purity tests now imposed on Republican politicians and candidates. And in predictable response, they are now also being reflected in the actions of Democratic politicians and candidates. The chasm continues to grow, and we're seeing the predictable results: Violence, hate, constant talk of civil war.

So I wonder if, in private moments, Rush reflects on what he started and regrets any of it.

Yeah, he cries all the way to the bank!

What a senseless topic to address? Do libtards like you ever regret your ignorance? Shouldn't you have studied harder in school?
Triggered another dittohead.

Being triggered is a libtard response, dumbass!

Do you deny that Limbaugh makes bank on dissing libtards and Republicans alike when they screw up?

I wonder if he privately looks at what has happened to this country and regrets his role in where we are now.

He's not a bad or evil person. A former disc jockey, ideologically influenced by his father and grandfather, he was smart and talented enough to introduce a deejay's entertainment sensibility to political talk radio. Characters, songs, comedic segments, all produced and delivered skillfully and effectively. This guy single-handedly saved AM radio and revolutionized a medium.

Fast forward +/- 35 years to today: His massive success spawned any number of local and national copycats, most notably former Rush fill-in host Sean Hannity. While they don't possess anything near Limbaugh's entertainment chops, they hammer away at all his standard talking points and distortion tactics and have largely been able to add Limbaugh's listeners to their own audience. The force and influence of talk radio can not only be measured by its number of listeners; perhaps even more importantly, the constant drum beating and repetition of the talking points has clearly influenced the very thought processes of its listeners.

But as that echo chamber has grown exponentially, its effects go even deeper. Limbaugh certainly couldn't have known about or planned for the explosion of the internet and how it enabled an entire closed-circuit universe of like-minded conservatives. There is no way to understate this. This group now gets ALL of its "news" and "information" from conservative talk radio and conservative internet. Anything outside of that tightly-controlled universe is ignored, dismissed, and/or labeled "fake news", and these people are cut off from facts and information that matter.

While we have always debated and quibbled over facts, we are now in an environment where we are operating under two entirely separate sets of facts and information. This has pulled apart the two ends of the spectrum so far that we appear to have lost the ability to engage in normal adult conversation. How exactly is a republic supposed to function when communication is lost?

Finally, the ravings and tactics of talk radio have been inserted directly into our national politics. They're reflected in the purity tests now imposed on Republican politicians and candidates. And in predictable response, they are now also being reflected in the actions of Democratic politicians and candidates. The chasm continues to grow, and we're seeing the predictable results: Violence, hate, constant talk of civil war.

So I wonder if, in private moments, Rush reflects on what he started and regrets any of it.

What a senseless topic to address? Do libtards like you ever regret your ignorance? Shouldn't you have studied harder in school?

Do you deny that Limbaugh makes bank on dissing libtards and Republicans alike when they screw up?
He's very wealthy. You've swallowed his schtick and he's paid well for that. That's how it goes. Rappers are wealthy, too.

The only time he "disses" Republicans is when they dare to go off the reservation.

Neither of which comes within miles of my point, which is clearly over the heads of you dittoheads.

As Samuel Butler says, "Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well."

They don't pay big bucks for a job any fool can do, but they will pay a person who brags that their "talent" for lying is "on loan from Gawwwwd-da."

He's very wealthy. You've swallowed his schtick and he's paid well for that. That's how it goes. Rappers are wealthy, too.

The only time he "disses" Republicans is when they dare to go off the reservation.

Neither of which comes within miles of my point, which is clearly over the heads of you dittoheads.

The only point we see is the one on your tiny libtard head. You are triggered by reality. Too bad!

The only point we see is the one on your tiny libtard head. You are triggered by reality. Too bad!
Perfect Trump-level insult.

How old are you?

Forum List

Back