Our current politics and Rush Limbaugh

RUSH: I'm just doing what I always do. Folks, I observe. I'm a journalist.
An 'EDITORIALIST' considers himself to be a 'Journalist', despite the fact that he doesn't actually report the news. He observes and gives his OPINION. There is no difference here.

Believe me there are many more times than just the few I showed here, one of his most used is "Barack Hussein O." But the point is he lies about his use of Obama's middle name to attack the media for telling the truth about his use of Obama's middle name.

Ummmm......'Hussein' IS his middle name. How is pointing that out an attack on anyone?

Barack Obama | Biography, Presidency, & Facts
When trying to defend a lie the Right always play dumb!
It is his DENYING ever using it and then ATTACKING the honest MEDIA when they correctly point out that he does use it. DUH!

Last edited:
RUSH: I'm just doing what I always do. Folks, I observe. I'm a journalist.
An 'EDITORIALIST' considers himself to be a 'Journalist', despite the fact that he doesn't actually report the news. He observes and gives his OPINION. There is no difference here.
BULLSHIT!
January 18, 2013
RUSH: Snerdley is wanting to know why I didn't object to the previous caller praising my talents as a journalist. I think what happens here on this show is closer to real journalism than anything we're getting from so-called journalists. I have said for the longest time, "We do here what the mainstream journalists used to do."

100% of his show is changing what they say to create a lie he can attribute to them.

September 22, 2010
OBAMA: Long before America was even an idea, this land of plenty was home to many peoples, to British and French, to Dutch and Spanish, to Mexican -- (cheers and applause) -- to countless Indian tribes. We all shared the same land. We didn't always get along.

RUSH: So here he is making a speech to some Hispanics, and what does he say? "Long before America was even an idea." Translation: Back in the good old days. Back in the good old days before there even was an America, "this land of plenty was home to many peoples." Translation: Who have been wiped out and destroyed by evil oppressors, from Custer to the Founding Fathers. The British and French were here, and it would have been a lot better if they were still here, [he said].

WHAT OBAMA ACTUALLY SAID
September 15, 2010

OBAMA: So let me close by saying this. Long before America was even an idea, this land of plenty was home to many peoples. To British and French, to Dutch and Spanish, to Mexican -- (applause) -- to countless Indian tribes. We all shared the same land. We didn’t always get along. But over the centuries, what eventually bound us together -- what made us all Americans -- was not a matter of blood, it wasn’t a matter of birth. It was faith and fidelity to the shared values that we all hold so dear.

That’s what makes us unique. That’s what makes us strong. The ability to recognize our common humanity; to remember that in this country, equality and opportunity are not just words on a piece of paper, they’re not just words in the mouths of politicians -- they are promises to be kept.

^^ And as usual, Rush was right. The left now openly hate “white colonial” America and seek to eradicate white European culture entirely. It doesn’t matter if the Hussein follows it up by some feel good platitude about us all getting along together, what matters are the actions being carried out by the left. Here we are, years later, and that sentiment that you are claiming is a lie, is 100% true and leftwing maggots like Antifa and the Fraudulent Four (AOC and friends) fully push their dream Agenda of eradicating whites, Christians, and capitalism.
So when your MessiahRushie completely fabricates a quote that Obama never said, and actually said the exact opposite, that makes Russia Limbaugh's 100% lies 100% true. :cuckoo:
Now if Schiff did that to Tramp you would have a shit fit.
Here is another example of The pathological liar substituting HIS own words to create a lie he can attack!!!!! Just so you understand the HEAT index was reported as HEAT and NOT degrees. Your lying scum POS changed HEAT to DEGREES.
July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.
RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

Uh, he didn’t quote him as saying that, he said “translated:...”

And Rush is right about the “heat index”. Total waste of time instead of them just reporting actual temps. I can’t even find an accurate weather app that gives real temps, they are always “feels like” temps and totally worthless.

Any more pathetic attempts to discredit Rush?

Lush Rimjob has been discrediting himself, without help, since he first opened his fat maw for the purpose of, in his own description, "to make you mad". And yes, it's been pathetic. The only thing more pathetic is the wangdoodles too stupid to see right through it.

The fact you have your granny pants in a bunch over him is just confirmation he is on point. He makes commies’ blood boil.

I came into the thread because it's about Media, which is my field, and simply stated the obvious like so many times before.

Kind of like you came into the thread because dumbfuckery is your area of expertise.

When truing to defend a lie the Right always play dumb! It is his DENYING ever using it and then ATTACKING the honest MEDIA when they correctly point out that he does use it. DUH!
I will have to take your word for it. The fact is, though, that the media avoided / avoids using Barak's Middle name like they avoid the plague for obvious reasons. Me, personally, I don't care if Obama's middle name / names were 'Adolf' and 'Hitler'. Attacking someone over the name they were given at birth is ignorant. Besides, no one needs to use Barry's name to condemn his Presidency.

BULLSHIT! January 18, 2013 RUSH: Snerdley is wanting to know why I didn't object to the previous caller praising my talents as a journalist. I think what happens here on this show is closer to real journalism than anything we're getting from so-called journalists. I have said for the longest time, "We do here what the mainstream journalists used to do."

And you are suffering immeasurable 'TDS', spinning and ranting at your keyboard typing this, because....some fat, obnoxious, over-opinionated, biased radio talk show host has the gall to declare this on his radio show, which you obviously listen to / pay attention to - helping his ratings soar?!

Well, hell, snowflake....if Rush Limbaugh said it then it must obviously be true...or important enough to get you so spun up that the little vein in your temple is throbbing!

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

This is partly why I never listen / pay attention to him. It's only 1 guy and his opinion, and he gets snowflakes like you frothing at the mouth with every word he says.....

....24/7, right in your little noggin', rent free....

:p

When trying to defend a lie the Right always play dumb! It is his DENYING ever using it and then ATTACKING the honest MEDIA when they correctly point out that he does use it. DUH!
I will have to take your word for it.
Take Russia Limbaugh's word for it1

Drive-Bys Mischaracterize Rush in the Barack Hussein Obama Flap
February 28, 2008
RUSH: Likewise with this Hussein name business. If I've read it once today, I've read it twice that I constantly refer to Obama using his middle name, which I don't!

When trying to defend a lie the Right always play dumb! It is his DENYING ever using it and then ATTACKING the honest MEDIA when they correctly point out that he does use it. DUH!

February 28, 2008
RUSH: Likewise with this Hussein name business. If I've read it once today, I've read it twice that I constantly refer to Obama using his middle name, which I don't!
So? Again, you seriously need to take your medication before you have an aneurism at your keyboard...

24/7, in your little noggin', rent free...

100% of his show is changing what they say to create a lie he can attribute to them.

September 22, 2010
OBAMA: Long before America was even an idea, this land of plenty was home to many peoples, to British and French, to Dutch and Spanish, to Mexican -- (cheers and applause) -- to countless Indian tribes. We all shared the same land. We didn't always get along.

RUSH: So here he is making a speech to some Hispanics, and what does he say? "Long before America was even an idea." Translation: Back in the good old days. Back in the good old days before there even was an America, "this land of plenty was home to many peoples." Translation: Who have been wiped out and destroyed by evil oppressors, from Custer to the Founding Fathers. The British and French were here, and it would have been a lot better if they were still here, [he said].

WHAT OBAMA ACTUALLY SAID
September 15, 2010

OBAMA: So let me close by saying this. Long before America was even an idea, this land of plenty was home to many peoples. To British and French, to Dutch and Spanish, to Mexican -- (applause) -- to countless Indian tribes. We all shared the same land. We didn’t always get along. But over the centuries, what eventually bound us together -- what made us all Americans -- was not a matter of blood, it wasn’t a matter of birth. It was faith and fidelity to the shared values that we all hold so dear.

That’s what makes us unique. That’s what makes us strong. The ability to recognize our common humanity; to remember that in this country, equality and opportunity are not just words on a piece of paper, they’re not just words in the mouths of politicians -- they are promises to be kept.

^^ And as usual, Rush was right. The left now openly hate “white colonial” America and seek to eradicate white European culture entirely. It doesn’t matter if the Hussein follows it up by some feel good platitude about us all getting along together, what matters are the actions being carried out by the left. Here we are, years later, and that sentiment that you are claiming is a lie, is 100% true and leftwing maggots like Antifa and the Fraudulent Four (AOC and friends) fully push their dream Agenda of eradicating whites, Christians, and capitalism.
So when your MessiahRushie completely fabricates a quote that Obama never said, and actually said the exact opposite, that makes Russia Limbaugh's 100% lies 100% true. :cuckoo:
Here is another example of The pathological liar substituting HIS own words to create a lie he can attack!!!!! Just so you understand the HEAT index was reported as HEAT and NOT degrees. Your lying scum POS changed HEAT to DEGREES.
July 20, 2011
RUSH: They're playing games with us on this heat wave again. Even Drudge is getting sucked in here, gonna be 116 in Washington. No, it's not. It's gonna be like a hundred. Maybe 99. The heat index, manufactured by the government, to tell you what it feels like when you add the humidity in there, 116. When's the last time the heat index was reported as an actual temperature? It hasn't been, but it looks like they're trying to get away with doing that now. Drudge is just linking to other people reporting it, he's not saying it, I don't want you to misunderstand, but he's linking to stories which say 116 degrees in Washington.
RUSH: I look here at Drudge: "Stifling States of America, DC Heat to 116." Now, I saw that and I said, "Whoa. It's gonna hit 116 degrees in Washington."

And Rush is right about the “heat index”. Total waste of time instead of them just reporting actual temps. I can’t even find an accurate weather app that gives real temps, they are always “feels like” temps and totally worthless.

Lush Rimjob ....

Right there, if you had had any credibility remaining, you would have lost it.

Save the baby talk for your retarded fellow leftards.

upload_2019-10-15_12-21-46.jpeg

Poor sycophant.
Whelp --- this is the price of slobbering hero-worship, innit. Fer fuxsake GROW A PAIR already Flakey.

February 28, 2008
So? Again, you seriously need to take your medication before you have an aneurism at your keyboard...

I bet Rush has a record of more factual statements than CNN, ABC, Etc.

I’m glad Rush berates the left every day. Someone needs to do it. I just wish we had more unbiased truth tellers willing to expose the lunacy of the two party system. If we did, more Americans would come to the realization that both parties are really criminal gangs that we need to terminate.
I get where you are coming from, and I agree that politicians on both sides are biased and corrupt; however, your continuous claim that both are EQUALLY 'criminal' gangs are unjustified / unsubstantiated.

In the last 3 years it has been undeniably exposed that the former Democratic party President and his administration - in unprecedented, unequalled, historic acts - did weaponize the United States Intelligence Community, the National Security Agency, the central Intelligence Agency, and Federal Bureau of Investigation ... hired and collaborated with foreign Intelligence agents and agencies...and attempted to perpetrate a political coup against a newly elected President of the United States....

...and that is on top of illegally spying on United States citizens, reporters, the media, United States Senators, and United States Supreme Court Justices while setting a new Presidential Administration record for criminal non-compliance with both the Freedom of information Act and Federal Records Act....

And in the last 3 years, as we continue to see, the Democratic party - ion collaboration with Liberal 'media' - have waged an all-out Counter-Intelligence / seditious fake news attempt to undermine and remove from office the President of the United States....

...meaning to or not, continuing to carry out the Russian - and other enemies of this nation's - plan to completely divide this nation.

What D-Adam Schiff - who should rightfully at the very least have been kicked completely off the House Intel Committee, not just stripped of his position as Chairman AND have been indicted for admittedly leaking classified information - is doing right now is the epitome of what the Democrats have been ding for 3+ years now.
- He continued to intentionally lie by claiming he had evidence of the President's crimes that even investigators did not have, which was proven false ... authoring and reading aloud during a televised House Intel Impeachment hearing a completely fabricated version of the President's phone call with Ukraine's PM he initially described as what actually happened - both of which - which could be argued as Sedition - an attempt to incite opposition to / the call for the President's unwarranted removal from office...

What the Democrats are doing / attempting to perpetrate - supported and facilitated by a complicit liberal media - has NEVER been seen in this country ever in our history....NEVER.
I don’t believe I ever stated they are equally corrupt, but I don’t think there is much disparity. I will state that Rs tend to be more careful because the MSM will go after them, while they often ignore corruption by Ds. This too leads to Ds like Ears and Hillary, both of whom know they can get away with a lot, because the MSM protects them.

I don’t believe I ever stated they are equally corrupt, but I don’t think there is much disparity. I will state that Rs tend to be more careful because the MSM will go after them, while they often ignore corruption by Ds.

The problem - or one of them - is that, as ABC just proved and how the Liberal media has showed for the last 3 years, the MSM will 'come after them' by manufacturing completely fictional news 'reports' and narratives.

What we have seen from the Democrats and in large part the MSM is text book Conspiracy, Sedition, and - arguably - even Treason.

Democrat / Liberal Felony Perjury, Obstruction, Conspiracy Espionage, Sedition...violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law...have been exposed, and yet the MSM and 'Deep State' has blocked almost all attempts to investigate let alone carry out recommended indictments and convictions of exposed crimes. For all the Democrats' continuous accusations of there being an assault on our Constitutional Rights, the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and our Democracy, they above all should know this to be true as any and all real tangible evidence to substantiate it show they are the ones who have been and are continuing to carry those attacks out.

July 20, 2011

Lush Rimjob has been discrediting himself, without help, since he first opened his fat maw for the purpose of, in his own description, "to make you mad". And yes, it's been pathetic. The only thing more pathetic is the wangdoodles too stupid to see right through it.

The fact you have your granny pants in a bunch over him is just confirmation he is on point. He makes commies’ blood boil.

I came into the thread because it's about Media, which is my field, and simply stated the obvious like so many times before.

Kind of like you came into the thread because dumbfuckery is your area of expertise.

Ah, your field is “media”, aka a paid propagandist, urinalist, or presstitute.

I wonder if he privately looks at what has happened to this country and regrets his role in where we are now.

He's not a bad or evil person. A former disc jockey, ideologically influenced by his father and grandfather, he was smart and talented enough to introduce a deejay's entertainment sensibility to political talk radio. Characters, songs, comedic segments, all produced and delivered skillfully and effectively. This guy single-handedly saved AM radio and revolutionized a medium.

Fast forward +/- 35 years to today: His massive success spawned any number of local and national copycats, most notably former Rush fill-in host Sean Hannity. While they don't possess anything near Limbaugh's entertainment chops, they hammer away at all his standard talking points and distortion tactics and have largely been able to add Limbaugh's listeners to their own audience. The force and influence of talk radio can not only be measured by its number of listeners; perhaps even more importantly, the constant drum beating and repetition of the talking points has clearly influenced the very thought processes of its listeners.

But as that echo chamber has grown exponentially, its effects go even deeper. Limbaugh certainly couldn't have known about or planned for the explosion of the internet and how it enabled an entire closed-circuit universe of like-minded conservatives. There is no way to understate this. This group now gets ALL of its "news" and "information" from conservative talk radio and conservative internet. Anything outside of that tightly-controlled universe is ignored, dismissed, and/or labeled "fake news", and these people are cut off from facts and information that matter.

While we have always debated and quibbled over facts, we are now in an environment where we are operating under two entirely separate sets of facts and information. This has pulled apart the two ends of the spectrum so far that we appear to have lost the ability to engage in normal adult conversation. How exactly is a republic supposed to function when communication is lost?

Finally, the ravings and tactics of talk radio have been inserted directly into our national politics. They're reflected in the purity tests now imposed on Republican politicians and candidates. And in predictable response, they are now also being reflected in the actions of Democratic politicians and candidates. The chasm continues to grow, and we're seeing the predictable results: Violence, hate, constant talk of civil war.

So I wonder if, in private moments, Rush reflects on what he started and regrets any of it.

Probably as much as Jeff Zucker does.

I wonder if he privately looks at what has happened to this country and regrets his role in where we are now.

He's not a bad or evil person. A former disc jockey, ideologically influenced by his father and grandfather, he was smart and talented enough to introduce a deejay's entertainment sensibility to political talk radio. Characters, songs, comedic segments, all produced and delivered skillfully and effectively. This guy single-handedly saved AM radio and revolutionized a medium.

Fast forward +/- 35 years to today: His massive success spawned any number of local and national copycats, most notably former Rush fill-in host Sean Hannity. While they don't possess anything near Limbaugh's entertainment chops, they hammer away at all his standard talking points and distortion tactics and have largely been able to add Limbaugh's listeners to their own audience. The force and influence of talk radio can not only be measured by its number of listeners; perhaps even more importantly, the constant drum beating and repetition of the talking points has clearly influenced the very thought processes of its listeners.

But as that echo chamber has grown exponentially, its effects go even deeper. Limbaugh certainly couldn't have known about or planned for the explosion of the internet and how it enabled an entire closed-circuit universe of like-minded conservatives. There is no way to understate this. This group now gets ALL of its "news" and "information" from conservative talk radio and conservative internet. Anything outside of that tightly-controlled universe is ignored, dismissed, and/or labeled "fake news", and these people are cut off from facts and information that matter.

While we have always debated and quibbled over facts, we are now in an environment where we are operating under two entirely separate sets of facts and information. This has pulled apart the two ends of the spectrum so far that we appear to have lost the ability to engage in normal adult conversation. How exactly is a republic supposed to function when communication is lost?

Finally, the ravings and tactics of talk radio have been inserted directly into our national politics. They're reflected in the purity tests now imposed on Republican politicians and candidates. And in predictable response, they are now also being reflected in the actions of Democratic politicians and candidates. The chasm continues to grow, and we're seeing the predictable results: Violence, hate, constant talk of civil war.

So I wonder if, in private moments, Rush reflects on what he started and regrets any of it.

Yeah, he cries all the way to the bank!

What a senseless topic to address? Do libtards like you ever regret your ignorance? Shouldn't you have studied harder in school?
Triggered another dittohead.

February 28, 2008

I bet Rush has a record of more factual statements than CNN, ABC, Etc.
You would lose that bet easily.

February 28, 2008

Your surrender is accepted!

Recordings of old Rush broadcasts I hear are sometimes played when he goes on vacations get higher ratings than CNN does now....just due to all the triggered snowflakes tuning in to listen.

:p

I don’t believe I ever stated they are equally corrupt, but I don’t think there is much disparity. I will state that Rs tend to be more careful because the MSM will go after them, while they often ignore corruption by Ds. This too leads to Ds like Ears and Hillary, both of whom know they can get away with a lot, because the MSM protects them.
MSM = DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING

I don’t believe I ever stated they are equally corrupt, but I don’t think there is much disparity. I will state that Rs tend to be more careful because the MSM will go after them, while they often ignore corruption by Ds.

The problem - or one of them - is that, as ABC just proved and how the Liberal media has showed for the last 3 years, the MSM will 'come after them' by manufacturing completely fictional news 'reports' and narratives.

What we have seen from the Democrats and in large part the MSM is text book Conspiracy, Sedition, and - arguably - even Treason.

Democrat / Liberal Felony Perjury, Obstruction, Conspiracy Espionage, Sedition...violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law...have been exposed, and yet the MSM and 'Deep State' has blocked almost all attempts to investigate let alone carry out recommended indictments and convictions of exposed crimes. For all the Democrats' continuous accusations of there being an assault on our Constitutional Rights, the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and our Democracy, they above all should know this to be true as any and all real tangible evidence to substantiate it show they are the ones who have been and are continuing to carry those attacks out.
Pure conspiracy theory BULLSHIT!
Just more "deep state" hoaxes!

Forum List

Back