Our Country Music Chat

It was announced earlier today that Tanya Tucker, Patty Loveless, and songwriter Bob McDill are the newest members of the Country Music Hall of Fame.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a fan of Tanya since 1991)

Go here for the latest concerning Reba.

God bless you and the lady legend always!!!

Holly

P.S. Though I can't help but wonder how many fans she is losing now.

It was on this day ten years ago that the late and legendary George Jones did his last concert. I have a friend who was there because it was here in east TN, and he said that George was awesome.

God bless you and my friend always!!!

Holly

Country singer Hal Ketchum would've hit 70 years old today if his passing had not taken place on November 23, 2020.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him when "Small Town Saturday Night" first got released)

ITS ALLRIGHT TO BE A REDNECK, ITS ALLRIGHT TO WORK HARD IN THE SUN ALL DAYS, ITS ALLRIGHT TO DRINK A COUPLE BEERS...

Allright to be a redneck

Go here for a rather interesting write up on Chris Janson.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, his music teacher back in the day should've been fired for calling him "stupid".

Go here for more headlines and updates concerning the latest on Morgan Wallen.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If he truly has been put on vocal rest by a doctor, I hope that he wins the lawsuit that has been filed against him. A true fan wouldn't even think of encouraging their favorite singer to compromise the well-being of what it is that they are known for: their voice.

Forum List

Back