Our Country Music Chat

Go here for Luke Bryan's statement concerning the death of American Idol contestant Willie Spence.

God bless you and him and the Willie's family always!!!

Holly

Hey holly have you ever seen Carrie underwood? I am not crazy about her music as I am with pat benatar but she is a very pretty lady so I am going to go see her soon just fir thst main reason.:biggrin: I listened to her top twenty greatest hits and her music is decent so even though I’m not excited as I was fir pat,I’m sure I’ll still enjoy myself,as long as the music is decent thats all i ask and it is.

Hey holly have you ever seen Carrie underwood? I am not crazy about her music as I am with pat benatar but she is a very pretty lady so I am going to go see her soon just fir thst main reason.:biggrin: I listened to her top twenty greatest hits and her music is decent so even though I’m not excited as I was fir pat,I’m sure I’ll still enjoy myself,as long as the music is decent thats all i ask and it is.
No. I don't listen to just anyone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go here for a new song from Tanya Tucker.

God bless you and my first ever favorite female singer always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1991)
Nice song. It's been awhile since I heard anything new from her she still has that unique sound to her voice she had since she first started out. :)

Go here for the latest concerning the Zac Brown Band. I pray that they have better success should they book any concerts later on in Canada.

God bless you and each member always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back