Our Country Music Chat

Go here for more concerning the new show that Trace Adkins is starring in.

God bless you and him and his fellow cast members always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

According to this write up here, over five million people tuned into the new show with Trace Adkins named Monarch. 3.8 million watched the first airing and 1.5 million watched the encore. My only questions are what does that mean? In other words, are those numbers good or bad?

God bless you and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

Did anyone here catch the Academy of Country Music special that was shown on the FOX network this past Tuesday night? To me, Shania Twain should've been up there singing her own material which also goes for Miranda Lambert too.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Go here for the latest update on Toby Keith, may he kick that cancer of his right where it counts.

God bless you and Toby always!!!

Holly (one of his many fans)

This is Trace Adkins on the Opry Stage from just last night. I love what he had to say at the 4:58 mark which is one of the many things that I love about him. He doesn't hold anything back. If he has any questions about anything, he is just out with them. :D :D :D

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

^^^ The first Reba song that came to my mind is "For My Broken Heart" and then came the other one that she sang named "If I Had Only Known". Another song that I am surprised to not see on the list is "Go Rest High" from Vince Gill.

God bless you and him and Reba always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back