Our Country Music Chat

According to this write up here the FOX drama named Monarch has been cancelled after one eleven episode season. I pray that the cancellation doesn't get to country singer Trace Adkins who was one of the lead characters. He has already been to alcohol rehab twice.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

Go here to check out Tim McGraw's recent rendition of the "Christmas Cookies" song that was done by George Strait. :) :) :)

God bless you and George and Tim always!!!

Holly

I always enjoy seeing celebs being themselves and just having fun. 👍 ☕
Tim's first album was released 30 years ago. I wonder why a Christmas album hasn't come from him yet still. A song named "Christmas All Over The World" I believe is all that has been done by him so far.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Go here for a write up concerning Kelly Clarkson. Even though she isn't a full-fledged country singer, I thought that her current situation deserved some attention. My only question is has Kelly ever once met the lady who is stalking her and what is that woman hoping to get from Kelly these days if it is true that she has been stalking Kelly since 2009?

God bless you and Kelly always!!!

Holly

Go here for the latest concerning Wynonna Judd and the tour dates that are on her schedule for next year.

God bless you and the Judd family always!!!

Holly

A very good country singer won The Voice this season. I saw the audition and thought he was great, but don't follow the show much any more.

He has a cover of a Conway Twitty song that is great, but I can't find it at the moment. Maybe this guy will break the Voice Curse and end up a big star.

Happy 62nd birthday to Diamond Rio lead singer Marty Roe.

God bless you and him and the other band members always!!!

Holly (one of their many fans)

P.S. Today would've been Joe Diffie's 64th birthday, a man who is still very much missed.

Forum List

Back