Our Country Music Chat

Go here for the latest concerning Lady Antebellum, may success be just around the corner where their newest challenge is concerned.

God bless you and each member always!!!

Holly

Go here for the latest concerning Shania Twain. Back when she was all over the radio, I remember hearing it said once that her shows would go for as long as two and a half hours. To me, if that hasn't changed, perhaps it should if she wants to keep one of the things that she is known for: her voice which is how she got her important life lessons out there to us through her music. :) :) :)

God bless you and Shania always!!!

Holly
Good points. I once saw Shania in her prime.It was one of my top five favorite concerts ever of all time.I hope she comes to my area again sometime soon.

I love whenever I hear this song from John.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

You know I have never really listened to any of his songs before because I am a fan of his solely because of him being an ACTOR. I got to say though you have really good taste, :) :thup: I just listened to it and he sounds really good. :thup: :) I am going to have to check into his music sometime because I have really underrated him as a singer all these years and have not given him credit where credit is due.

I have met him a handful of times,he invites his fans of his films and tv shows to come down to his birthday party every year,he is a really nice guy,really funny. :biggrin: ,thanks for sharing that video with me.:) Your going to make me a fan of him as a singer yet.:)

Off topic,you have ever watched his two most famous shows the dukes of hazzard or smallville by chance have you?:)

Last edited:
^^^ I will admit that I have never once watched an episode of either show all the way through, but I did see his episode of the show named Walker, Texas Ranger. He was a firefighter during that show. It is one of my favorite episodes.

Holly

^^^ I will admit that I have never once watched an episode of either show all the way through, but I did see his episode of the show named Walker, Texas Ranger. He was a firefighter during that show. It is one of my favorite episodes.

Holly
Yeah I heard about that.smallville is my favorite show of all time,you really should consider renting every episode from the first four seasons and watching them.i know you would enjoy them,thst is unless of course you have had any interest in the Superman myths at all,otherwise you should seriously consider taking thst advise of mine.

Go here for more concerning the new TV show that Trace Adkins will star in named Monarch.

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

Go here for an interesting write up concerning Tanya Tucker. :) :) :)

God bless you and Miss T and her ever growing fanbase always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1991)

so Holly my kind friend,could you kindly list me the concerts you have been to and seen before live? thanks.

Forum List

Back