Our Country Music Chat

^^^ Amen. Toby may have access to the best doctor a person could ask for, but even then. The list of people celebrity or not who couldn't be saved from a physical ailment is too long and depressing to share.

God bless you and Toby always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I would love to know is why Toby didn't say anything sooner about this, like not long after getting hit with the news himself. The extra support that he is now getting could've been on his plate a whole lot quicker. To me, what is good about the current picture is the fact that he is still here which is the point that I am trying to make. We could've found out about his health in the worst way that there is, but due to the Lord and I can't thank him enough for it, we did not. May Toby continue to fight with all that he still has in him!

Go here for the latest concerning Shania Twain. Back when she was all over the radio, I remember hearing it said once that her shows would go for as long as two and a half hours. To me, if that hasn't changed, perhaps it should if she wants to keep one of the things that she is known for: her voice which is how she got her important life lessons out there to us through her music. :) :) :)

God bless you and Shania always!!!

Holly

Happy 61st birthday to Toby Keith!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Continue to pray for him as his face off with stomach cancer rolls on.

I pray that Alison Krauss is having herself a safe and awesome 51st birthday. :) :) :)

God bless you and the angel always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

Go here for a write up concerning the late great Keith Whitley.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how much is needed all together for the monument to be made?

Forum List

Back