Ought Oh! It's time for the RINOS to take back their Party

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Maybe Dumb Donald will really need to start signing up the real RINOS and start a new party. Clearly his name for the new iteration of Trumpism, i.e., the Patriot Party is wrong, it would be the biggest Oxymoronic phrase ever!

"The anti-Trump Republican Accountability Project is kicking off a $1 million billboard campaign Thursday that targets 12 Republican lawmakers, including Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy...

"The billboards will be placed in each House member’s district, as well as in multiple cities in Texas and Missouri targeting Cruz and Hawley. Thursday’s launch is the first phase of the $1 million campaign, with additional billboards set to launch soon after. Cruz and Hawley aren’t up for reelection until 2024.

The nine other Republicans targeted in the campaign are: Reps. Devin Nunes (Calif.), Elise Stefanik (N.Y.), Jim Jordan (Ohio), Louie Gohmert (Texas.), Madison Cawthorne (N.C.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Mo Brooks (Ala.) and Dan Bishop (N.C.)"

It is time for the real patriots and supporters of democracy in America to stand up for the rule of law: That is, our Constitution and the Separation of Powers which have stood up for the ethos and values illuminated in the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble.

Maybe Dumb Donald will really need to start signing up the real RINOS and start a new party. Clearly his name for the new iteration of Trumpism, i.e., the Patriot Party is wrong, it would be the biggest Oxymoronic phrase ever!

"The anti-Trump Republican Accountability Project is kicking off a $1 million billboard campaign Thursday that targets 12 Republican lawmakers, including Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy...

"The billboards will be placed in each House member’s district, as well as in multiple cities in Texas and Missouri targeting Cruz and Hawley. Thursday’s launch is the first phase of the $1 million campaign, with additional billboards set to launch soon after. Cruz and Hawley aren’t up for reelection until 2024.

The nine other Republicans targeted in the campaign are: Reps. Devin Nunes (Calif.), Elise Stefanik (N.Y.), Jim Jordan (Ohio), Louie Gohmert (Texas.), Madison Cawthorne (N.C.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Mo Brooks (Ala.) and Dan Bishop (N.C.)"

It is time for the real patriots and supporters of democracy in America to stand up for the rule of law: That is, our Constitution and the Separation of Powers which have stood up for the ethos and values illuminated in the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble.
*Paid for by the DNC and George Soros.

Dems can afford it since soros and the ccp have all the money they need

Trump needs to put up billboards like Dubya did.
1611933263930.png

I don't see how this happens. This is the GOP now: Rage and ignorance and paranoia and conspiracy theories.

There's no perceivable series of steps that can change this, unless some key figures reverse course. I don't see that happening.

• Banned

The Lincoln Project isn't the DNC or funded by George Soros and you've never proved that the Republican Accounting Project is fund by the DNC or George Soros. So stop lying and consider my question below:

If funding is a problem for you, how do you feel about the two Citizens United Decisions?

I don't see how this happens. This is the GOP now: Rage and ignorance and paranoia and conspiracy theories.

There's no perceivable series of steps that can change this, unless some key figures reverse course. I don't see that happening.
Then why do people leave your areas?

The days of the progressive compassionate conservative are history. The era of the Bushy’s, Romney’s and others....who capitulated, betrayed, replaced constitutional and fiscal conservative platform to appease country club social elite no longer exists. When one sits back and analyzes the number of minorities who shifted to the right and voted for the Donald should serve as a defining moment in the conversion of the party toward the once silent little man. It now remains to be seen how the GOP adjusts and exists moving forward. One assumes this is the root cause of the nightmares Nancy, Chucky, and OAC are plagued with, the rise of the little man.

The Lincoln Project isn't the DNC or funded by George Soros and you've never proved that the Republican Accounting Project is fund by the DNC or George Soros. So stop lying and consider my question below:

If funding is a problem for you, how do you feel about the two Citizens United Decisions?
The
Lincoln party is just another version of the old Rockefeller faction of the GOP. Most are not old enough the remember the pre RHINO movement within the GOP and aftermath. It’s resurgence was ushered in by Papa Bush and gained momentum until the Donald rodeo.

There's no perceivable series of steps that can change this, unless some key figures reverse course. I don't see that happening
I agree.

I don't see Harris, Biden, Pelosi or Schumer changing course. They achieved their goal and nothing can change the trajectory or stupid

Ya, the guy getting rich off the free market system wants us to turn into a communist nation so he can have all his wealth made property of the state. Your an idiot.
you can take your personal insults can go fuck yourself

I dont pretend to know what a rich marxist like soros is thinking

obviously he’s got everything figured out better than I have

but he has enough money to live anywhere he wants.

and he obviously hates America so why would he want to live here after he helps drag us down to third world status?

Get better soon.

There's no perceivable series of steps that can change this, unless some key figures reverse course. I don't see that happening
I agree.

I don't see Harris, Biden, Pelosi or Schumer changing course. They achieved their goal and nothing can change the trajectory or stupid
I'll bet you're capable of an honest conversation on this.

~~~~~~
Actually the Progressive Leftists and RINO's are worried that 75 plus Americans voted for Trump... They not only want to destroy Trump but also those that have support him.
In summation there has been a movement out of the RINO GOP and both parties cannot sustain the schism. For all intents and purposes the GOP is no longer viable. Progressives can not sustain the MAGA/Patriot Party.

Ya, the guy getting rich off the free market system wants us to turn into a communist nation so he can have all his wealth made property of the state. Your an idiot.
you can take your personal insults can go fuck yourself

I dont pretend to know what a rich marxist like soros is thinking

obviously he’s got everything figured out better than I have

but he has enough money to live anywhere he wants.

and he obviously hates America so why would he want to live here after he helps drag us down to third world status?
Lol your hillarious. Under communism they take his shit. No more money to live where he wants. Grow the fuck up. You know exactly what goes through his mind. It is the same thing that goes through every oligarchs mind. How do I get more money and power. A master of the free market system wants to live in a free market system. That's how he got his money and power in the first place. Calling him a commie when he is not one does not stop him. Anti monopoly laws do. Sorry that does not go with your bull shit propaganda but that is the way it is. Wanna change that ? See it for what it is and demand anti monopoly laws and enforcement.

Under communism they take his shit.
Soros’ “shit “ is money

his wealth is not based on land or factories that progressive/marxists can take away

The swiss among others keep their doors open for people like soros

I appreciate the thread, really I do. But the gop is not going to do anything to reign in (-: people like Green and Gosar have not regrets over threatening people with violence and cozying up to the props boys. The gop is in denial in thinking they have some ground on bipartisanship after Hawley and Cruz assisted the insurrection. The dems are going to do reconciillation and covid relief. The gop is saying "but Biden said he's seek compromise" He will, but Trump cost the gop the senate. McConnell wanted to meet Biden on Biden's 40 yard line. The field's flipped. And the dems are pissed that McConnell has not done jack shit about Cruz and Hawley. So am I, but I lost any faith in the gop senate before 2016

Under communism they take his shit.
Soros’ “shit “ is money

his wealth is not based on land or factories that progressive/marxists can take away

The swiss among others keep their doors open for people like soros
Ya, a communist system can't just take your money. Like hell. No real estate? Like fucking hell. Mass amounts of real estate and whare housing. He is also contually making money. Communism can take away all of that. You want soros,musk, Zuckerberg and the like to own everything fucking thing? All you have to do is stay on the same path. How often has the richest man in the world lived some where other than the US in the past couple hundred years? You wanna be the richest man in the world this is where you come to do it. Not in China.

Forum List

Back