Ought Oh! It's time for the RINOS to take back their Party

The CCP dems had to cheat out in the tens of millions column to beat "Dumb Donald"

BTW, Donald J Trump made his fortune as a major NYS Real estate developer. How many of those have you met or know?
Completely debunked lies. Nobody cheated, you just lost.

Most of dOnald tRump's money came from his father.

Maybe Dumb Donald will really need to start signing up the real RINOS and start a new party. Clearly his name for the new iteration of Trumpism, i.e., the Patriot Party is wrong, it would be the biggest Oxymoronic phrase ever!

"The anti-Trump Republican Accountability Project is kicking off a $1 million billboard campaign Thursday that targets 12 Republican lawmakers, including Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy...

"The billboards will be placed in each House member’s district, as well as in multiple cities in Texas and Missouri targeting Cruz and Hawley. Thursday’s launch is the first phase of the $1 million campaign, with additional billboards set to launch soon after. Cruz and Hawley aren’t up for reelection until 2024.

The nine other Republicans targeted in the campaign are: Reps. Devin Nunes (Calif.), Elise Stefanik (N.Y.), Jim Jordan (Ohio), Louie Gohmert (Texas.), Madison Cawthorne (N.C.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Mo Brooks (Ala.) and Dan Bishop (N.C.)"

It is time for the real patriots and supporters of democracy in America to stand up for the rule of law: That is, our Constitution and the Separation of Powers which have stood up for the ethos and values illuminated in the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble.

The CCP dems had to cheat out in the tens of millions column to beat "Dumb Donald"

BTW, Donald J Trump made his fortune as a major NYS Real estate developer. How many of those have you met or know?

His Daddy gave him millions and he lost millions. He's in debt, bozo, very deep in debt.
Where did Sleepy get his millions?
From the mine? Just like Dopey, Happy, Grumpy, Bashful, and the rest?

Ought oh?

Yep, a coined phrase meaning "oh shit, we are totally fucked".
Usually spelled "uh oh" but yours was clear enough to figure out.

ought1
/ôt/
Learn to pronounce

verb

1. 1.
    used to indicate duty or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions.
    "they ought to respect the law"

2. 2.
    used to indicate something that is probable.
    "five minutes ought to be enough time"
Are you telling me you aren't smart enough to figure out what he meant from the context?

Cool, I guess.

Dems can afford it since soros and the ccp have all the money they need
Ya, the guy getting rich off the free market system wants us to turn into a communist nation so he can have all his wealth made property of the state. Your an idiot.
Nobody is turning the US into a communist nation. Stop falling for the lies.

Ignorance is bliss. Keep on moving on with your jaded interpretation of fact.

Maybe Dumb Donald will really need to start signing up the real RINOS and start a new party. Clearly his name for the new iteration of Trumpism, i.e., the Patriot Party is wrong, it would be the biggest Oxymoronic phrase ever!

"The anti-Trump Republican Accountability Project is kicking off a $1 million billboard campaign Thursday that targets 12 Republican lawmakers, including Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy...

"The billboards will be placed in each House member’s district, as well as in multiple cities in Texas and Missouri targeting Cruz and Hawley. Thursday’s launch is the first phase of the $1 million campaign, with additional billboards set to launch soon after. Cruz and Hawley aren’t up for reelection until 2024.

The nine other Republicans targeted in the campaign are: Reps. Devin Nunes (Calif.), Elise Stefanik (N.Y.), Jim Jordan (Ohio), Louie Gohmert (Texas.), Madison Cawthorne (N.C.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Mo Brooks (Ala.) and Dan Bishop (N.C.)"

It is time for the real patriots and supporters of democracy in America to stand up for the rule of law: That is, our Constitution and the Separation of Powers which have stood up for the ethos and values illuminated in the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble.

LOVE to see RINOS wasting their money!

Nobody is turning the US into a communist nation.
Its the watered-down lib copy of a communist nation when we need permission from Commissar Fauci the pandemic czar to travel

Are you really as stupid as your posts strongly suggest? Or, are you simply in need of getting attention? You're in the same set as Nostra and the other top five biddable fools who wear the MAGA Hats.

Dems can afford it since soros and the ccp have all the money they need
Ya, the guy getting rich off the free market system wants us to turn into a communist nation so he can have all his wealth made property of the state. Your an idiot.
Nobody is turning the US into a communist nation. Stop falling for the lies.

Ignorance is bliss. Keep on moving on with your jaded interpretation of fact.
^There's some irony^

Are you really as stupid as your posts strongly suggest? Or, are you simply in need of getting attention? You're in the same set as Nostra and the other top five biddable fools who wear the MAGA Hats.
TurdPusher posts asinine threads like this and has the gall to call anyone else stupid.

The irony is beyond a level of ridiculousness when it comes to these sniveling bed wetting commies.

1612063380652.png

Trump needs to put up billboards like Dubya did.
View attachment 450197
Why? So we can all tell him "no" again?
If all you expect is a government handout, then you won't miss Trump.
If you are a worker in the energy sector and just lost your job you will.
Xiden is just getting started killing jobs. We'll see if Xiden gets close to Trump's 3% unemployment rate before covid hit.
I agree Trump was a flawed messenger, but his policies were spot-on.

View attachment 450197
Xiden is just getting started killing jobs. We'll see if Xiden gets close to Trump's 3% unemployment rate before covid hit.
You know that repeating that nonsense doesn't make it true, right?

View attachment 450197
You know that repeating that nonsense doesn't make it true, right?
You know that lying about it doesn't make it wrong, don't you?
We'll see in 2022 and 2024 which one of us is right. I think it's me.
People thrown out of work don't vote for the bums who threw them out of work.

Forum List

Back