Ought Oh! It's time for the RINOS to take back their Party

Maybe Dumb Donald will really need to start signing up the real RINOS and start a new party. Clearly his name for the new iteration of Trumpism, i.e., the Patriot Party is wrong, it would be the biggest Oxymoronic phrase ever!

"The anti-Trump Republican Accountability Project is kicking off a $1 million billboard campaign Thursday that targets 12 Republican lawmakers, including Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy...

"The billboards will be placed in each House member’s district, as well as in multiple cities in Texas and Missouri targeting Cruz and Hawley. Thursday’s launch is the first phase of the $1 million campaign, with additional billboards set to launch soon after. Cruz and Hawley aren’t up for reelection until 2024.

The nine other Republicans targeted in the campaign are: Reps. Devin Nunes (Calif.), Elise Stefanik (N.Y.), Jim Jordan (Ohio), Louie Gohmert (Texas.), Madison Cawthorne (N.C.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Mo Brooks (Ala.) and Dan Bishop (N.C.)"

It is time for the real patriots and supporters of democracy in America to stand up for the rule of law: That is, our Constitution and the Separation of Powers which have stood up for the ethos and values illuminated in the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble.
*Paid for by the DNC and George Soros.

The Lincoln Project isn't the DNC or funded by George Soros and you've never proved that the Republican Accounting Project is fund by the DNC or George Soros. So stop lying and consider my question below:

If funding is a problem for you, how do you feel about the two Citizens United Decisions?
The
Lincoln party is just another version of the old Rockefeller faction of the GOP. Most are not old enough the remember the pre RHINO movement within the GOP and aftermath. It’s resurgence was ushered in by Papa Bush and gained momentum until the Donald rodeo.
No...not a rodeo....a Circus better describes the Liar in Chief years.

Maybe Dumb Donald will really need to start signing up the real RINOS and start a new party. Clearly his name for the new iteration of Trumpism, i.e., the Patriot Party is wrong, it would be the biggest Oxymoronic phrase ever!

"The anti-Trump Republican Accountability Project is kicking off a $1 million billboard campaign Thursday that targets 12 Republican lawmakers, including Sens. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy...

"The billboards will be placed in each House member’s district, as well as in multiple cities in Texas and Missouri targeting Cruz and Hawley. Thursday’s launch is the first phase of the $1 million campaign, with additional billboards set to launch soon after. Cruz and Hawley aren’t up for reelection until 2024.

The nine other Republicans targeted in the campaign are: Reps. Devin Nunes (Calif.), Elise Stefanik (N.Y.), Jim Jordan (Ohio), Louie Gohmert (Texas.), Madison Cawthorne (N.C.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Mo Brooks (Ala.) and Dan Bishop (N.C.)"

It is time for the real patriots and supporters of democracy in America to stand up for the rule of law: That is, our Constitution and the Separation of Powers which have stood up for the ethos and values illuminated in the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble.
Why bother with threads like this . Democrats perfected voter fraud on a national scale . Game over. All the money on earth can't help against these scoundrels.

Why bother with threads like this . Democrats perfected voter fraud on a national scale . Game over. All the money on earth can't help against these scoundrels.

The only reason to bother with TurdSmasher's threads is to ridicule the sniveling bed wetter.

Trump needs to put up billboards like Dubya did.
View attachment 450197
Why? So we can all tell him "no" again?
If all you expect is a government handout, then you won't miss Trump.
If you are a worker in the energy sector and just lost your job you will.
Xiden is just getting started killing jobs. We'll see if Xiden gets close to Trump's 3% unemployment rate before covid hit.
I agree Trump was a flawed messenger, but his policies were spot-on.
You know that repeating that nonsense doesn't make it true, right?
You know that lying about it doesn't make it wrong, don't you?
We'll see in 2022 and 2024 which one of us is right. I think it's me.
People thrown out of work don't vote for the bums who threw them out of work.
Lying about what?

View attachment 450197
Xiden is just getting started killing jobs. We'll see if Xiden gets close to Trump's 3% unemployment rate before covid hit.
Lying about what?
You called the following "facts" nonsense.
1. If you are a worker in the energy sector and just lost your job you will miss Trump.
2. Xiden is just getting started killing jobs.
3. We'll see if Xiden gets close to Trump's 3% unemployment rate before covid hit.

I'm saying that Xiden is hemmoraging voters, you apparently think that is "nonsense".

View attachment 450197
Lying about what?
You called the following "facts" nonsense.
1. If you are a worker in the energy sector and just lost your job you will miss Trump.
2. Xiden is just getting started killing jobs.
3. We'll see if Xiden gets close to Trump's 3% unemployment rate before covid hit.

I'm saying that Xiden is hemmoraging voters, you apparently think that is "nonsense".
Those aren't facts.

My goD, you people are so fucked up you can't even tell anymore, can you.

Forum List

Back