Osteen mega church shooter ID’d

Again…you are grossly oversimplifying Islam and Christianity…the Bible, for example, contains a hell of a lot of deity sanctioned or demanded violence and retribution alongside messages of compassion and tolerance. All have been used at one time or another to justify violence, suppression, war etc.

I don’t know where you get that atheism is inherently violent…it isn’t. It has doctrine, tenets or mandates. It is just non belief in a deity.

Tell us where in the 10 commandments it allows murder? Where does Jesus say, murder people who are not christians...

The Quran is filled with it....

Atheists have murdered 200 million people since 1917....not in a primitive time ....but in the modern era, with modern political institutions, universities, the rule of law, philosophy, science..........

Again…you are grossly oversimplifying Islam and Christianity…the Bible, for example, contains a hell of a lot of deity sanctioned or demanded violence and retribution alongside messages of compassion and tolerance. All have been used at one time or another to justify violence, suppression, war etc.

I don’t know where you get that atheism is inherently violent…it isn’t. It has doctrine, tenets or mandates. It is just non belief in a deity.
Yes, Seidel knows well about the violence and actually quotes from the bible, precise verses.

Tell us where in the 10 commandments it allows murder? Where does Jesus say, murder people who are not christians...

The Quran is filled with it....

Atheists have murdered 200 million people since 1917....not in a primitive time ....but in the modern era, with modern political institutions, universities, the rule of law, philosophy, science..........
You can't separate Russian atheists from Russian orthodox christians with much credibility.

When their neighbors were being disappeared, their first thought was, "they must have done something wrong."

Graziano, Divine Violence: Spectacle, Psychosexuality, and Radical Christianity in the Argentine 'Dirty War.'

You can't separate Russian atheists from Russian orthodox christians with much credibility.

When their neighbors were being disappeared, their first thought was, "they must have done something wrong."

Graziano, Divine Violence: Spectacle, Psychosexuality, and Radical Christianity in the Argentine 'Dirty War.'

How does that have anything to do with the religion? Did their religion command them to commit murder? No....it was the atheists who do not believe in God who did the murder....

Where does any teaching of Jesus permit murder?

We will wait.

Again....

I can call myself a Vegan all day long....but if I eat steak, I am not a Vegan.....

Most Texans say this type of thing is an acceptable price for unrestricted gun rights
You are confused Moon Bat. There is no such thing as nonrestrictive gun rights in Texas. You do not have the right in Texas to use a gun for a crime.

This was just some sicko tranny doing the typical sicko tranny shit.

and he drug a five year old kid in with him that got shot and is not expected to live. They don't know if the child was shot by the security or this guy did it but the main thing is that this nutball brought the child into that situation in the first place. There are photos of the child at the shooter's home it appears, i wonder if he has sexually abused the child.
Actually...the he i'm referring to is a female who was obviously on testosterone. There are studies that show this hormone therapy for ftm's is very dangerous and produces a great deal of anger and aggression. No wonder the ftm trans are shooting up churches, children and conservatives as well as the members of the party they claim to support. Chickens...roost.

I think you have a tendancy to over simplify religions you only have a superficial understanding of. You ignore fact Christianity has also been part of rape, slavery, murder and war throughout history and produce a “no true Scotsman fallacy” to support it. I don’t think atheism (non belief in a deity) in and of itself has produced much violence it it has been part of the package with totalitarian communist regimes. When it comes to extremism….whether ideological, political or religious, no one gets a free pass here, including Christianity.

lol the Koran actively calls for the murders of infidels. Do point to the NT and where it calls for Christians to mass murder infidels, rape them, or do anything to them except proselytize. There is zero comparison between the two, no matter how much BS you invent to claim there is. 'Islam is mere;y a bandit cult for thieves, murderers, and extortionists, by it's own 'Prophet' and books.

Sure, that is why commies and right wing 'rationalists' always end up using mass murders as solutions to their economic and social problems. It's the 'technocratic' solution to all human problems, same as it is in Islamic states.

Once you go trans that should be an automatic red flag gun confiscation offense. Hospitals, clinics, shrinks should all be required to call the FBI, correct leftists? It's a serious mental disorder.

lol the Koran actively calls for the murders of infidels. Do point to the NT and where it calls for Christians to mass murder infidels, rape them, or do anything to them except proselytize. There is zero comparison between the two, no matter how much BS you invent to claim there is. 'Islam is mere;y a bandit cult for thieves, murderers, and extortionists, by it's own 'Prophet' and books.

Why do you God-Botherers keep trying to pretend the Old Testament isn't a thing?

It's pretty much a genocide manual.

Once you go trans that should be an automatic red flag gun confiscation offense. Hospitals, clinics, shrinks should all be required to call the FBI, correct leftists? It's a serious mental disorder.
These freaks want to groom the kiddies to let these loons play around in their pants, it's a key platform for their Party, so we know they hate that idea.

Forum List

Back