Osteen mega church shooter ID’d

I think it's time that rational people stopped patronizing the gender delusions of trannies.

This was a dude, and should be described as such.
CNN continues to call the suspect a woman.

ISLAMIC BIGOTRY:

In a Hijab, in Arabic pro palestine

GGJ0JZmWEAA027O.jpeg

The big fuss about Osteen is his real lack of Bible teaching....sure you feel like a million bucks after a service but that's not what a "Church" is about. It is about studying the scriptures and understanding how they apply to your life today. The "Good Feelings" that church provides is in the relationships with others....making friends and doing normal things friends do together. Altruistic endeavors and simple stuff like picnics and potlucks....you know...the normal things adults can do together but still focusing on your religion.

You think all Lakewood does is let Joel speak for a few hours a week and that's it? What led you to believe that?

Church organization​

Lakewood offers different types of ministries, fellowships, and services depending on the age, marital status, and need of its members.

Services​

• Kidslife: Children
  • Champions Club for Special Needs
  • Lakewood Next Gen: Middle School, High School, and Young Adults
  • Main Service: all adults

During weekend services, Joel Osteen, Victoria Osteen, or Danilo Montero preach. On Wednesday nights, associate pastors Paul Osteen, Lisa Osteen Comes, Nick Nilson, and Craig Johnson, or guest speakers preach.

Education​

Various classes are offered through the Compass Classes ministry, meeting before and after weekend services.[29]

Television​

The church's weekly services are broadcast on Trinity Broadcasting Network and Daystar Television Network,[30] as well as local channels in most major U.S. markets. Lakewood also appears on secular networks, such as Fox Network, Freeform, and USA Network. In 2007, Lakewood reported spending nearly $30 million every year on its television ministry.[31] Osteen's sermons are also televised in more than 100 countries, with an estimated 7 million viewers each week.[32] Lakewood also hosts a Night of Hope every month. This is when the church hosts a Christian service event in one of the arenas or stadiums all across America.

Hispanic ministry​

In 2002, Lakewood began a Hispanic ministry, Iglesia Lakewood, founded by Hispanic Pastor Marcos Witt and his wife, Miriam Witt. In September 2012, Danilo and Gloriana Montero assumed the role of associate pastors for the Hispanic ministry. Lakewood has two services each week in Spanish and translates all English services into Spanish. The weekly attendance at the Spanish services is approximately 6,000 people.[33][34]

Charitable work​

Since 2016, Lakewood Church organizes an annual Mobilizing Medical Missions Conference to equip doctors for on-field medical missions.[35] The church has been active during natural disasters by organizing food distribution programs and blood donation drives during COVID 19,[36] providing shelter services during Hurricane Ida and 2021 Texas Freeze,[37][38] and serving as a distribution center for essential supplies during Hurricane Harvey.[39]

Last edited:
I think she was born a woman but sometimes identified as a male. Either way it would be the second trannie freakazoid who attacked a church. WTF is going on?

I wasn't talking about that church. just in general.
What church (not counting the scumbag Westboro Baptist assholes)
I think she was born a woman but sometimes identified as a male. Either way it would be the second trannie freakazoid who attacked a church. WTF is going on?
She was first reported to have been born a male and had a man’s name.

Later stories revised that and claim that she was born a female and tried to become a male.

Her mental aberration was serious either way.

It’s now dead. And that’s not a tragic thing.

What church (not counting the scumbag Westboro Baptist assholes)

Religion. Not any specific church. Religion has inspired, committed, endorsed, and excused violence in the name of faith throughout history.

She was first reported to have been born a male and had a man’s name.

Reported WHERE? You need more than that because everything I’ve seen, including from police have said otherwise.

Later stories revised that and claim that she was born a female and tried to become a male.
Got credible sources…?

Her mental aberration was serious either way.
That is the only factual statement I’ve heard so far.

It’s now dead. And that’s not a tragic thing.
It is sad, because these are always sad, but it’s good she didn’t take any lives down with her. Hoping the child pulls through.

Religion. Not any specific church. Religion has inspired, committed, endorsed, and excused violence in the name of faith throughout history.

Reported WHERE? You need more than that because everything I’ve seen, including from police have said otherwise.

Got credible sources…?

It is sad, because these are always sad, but it’s good she didn’t take any lives down with her. Hoping the child pulls through.

And Christians who committed murder as part of their religion were not directed to do so by their religion.....islam, for example, does direct rape, murder and enslavement...not Christianity.......

Meanwhile, since 1917, the modern era, it is the atheists in the world who murdered 200 million innocent men, women and children...not religious followers.

Some have. Others have not.
I put up a thread when he/she was first identified. It included the link.

Got credible sources…?
For what? That the account got changed? Sure. Many have linked the contrary claim.
Whatever that’s supposed mean. :dunno:
What?

You think all Lakewood does is let Joel speak for a few hours a week and that's it? What led you to believe that?

Church organization​

Lakewood offers different types of ministries, fellowships, and services depending on the age, marital status, and need of its members.

Services​

• Kidslife: Children
  • Champions Club for Special Needs
  • Lakewood Next Gen: Middle School, High School, and Young Adults
  • Main Service: all adults

During weekend services, Joel Osteen, Victoria Osteen, or Danilo Montero preach. On Wednesday nights, associate pastors Paul Osteen, Lisa Osteen Comes, Nick Nilson, and Craig Johnson, or guest speakers preach.

Education​

Various classes are offered through the Compass Classes ministry, meeting before and after weekend services.[29]

Television​

The church's weekly services are broadcast on Trinity Broadcasting Network and Daystar Television Network,[30] as well as local channels in most major U.S. markets. Lakewood also appears on secular networks, such as Fox Network, Freeform, and USA Network. In 2007, Lakewood reported spending nearly $30 million every year on its television ministry.[31] Osteen's sermons are also televised in more than 100 countries, with an estimated 7 million viewers each week.[32] Lakewood also hosts a Night of Hope every month. This is when the church hosts a Christian service event in one of the arenas or stadiums all across America.

Hispanic ministry​

In 2002, Lakewood began a Hispanic ministry, Iglesia Lakewood, founded by Hispanic Pastor Marcos Witt and his wife, Miriam Witt. In September 2012, Danilo and Gloriana Montero assumed the role of associate pastors for the Hispanic ministry. Lakewood has two services each week in Spanish and translates all English services into Spanish. The weekly attendance at the Spanish services is approximately 6,000 people.[33][34]

Charitable work​

Since 2016, Lakewood Church organizes an annual Mobilizing Medical Missions Conference to equip doctors for on-field medical missions.[35] The church has been active during natural disasters by organizing food distribution programs and blood donation drives during COVID 19,[36] providing shelter services during Hurricane Ida and 2021 Texas Freeze,[37][38] and serving as a distribution center for essential supplies during Hurricane Harvey.[39]

Not anything of that sort was what I mentioned. I am aware of all the things you posted about. It isn't exactly what is commonly believed. It is not a bad place of a cult leader....
The others just wish it was more...

Me?
Meh...I really don't care. Everyone has to answer for himself and not what others do. Comparing yourself with others to make yourself feel better is a very slippery slope I dont go down. I got plenty to answer for without worry about what someone else did or didn't do.

Have the Tranny and Hamas communities taken responsibility and apologized for this yet? You spread this kind of extremism, this is what will happen.

Have you apologized for mass shooters who supported Trump?

And Christians who committed murder as part of their religion were not directed to do so by their religion.....islam, for example, does direct rape, murder and enslavement...not Christianity.......

Meanwhile, since 1917, the modern era, it is the atheists in the world who murdered 200 million innocent men, women and children...not religious followers.
I think you have a tendancy to over simplify religions you only have a superficial understanding of. You ignore fact Christianity has also been part of rape, slavery, murder and war throughout history and produce a “no true Scotsman fallacy” to support it. I don’t think atheism (non belief in a deity) in and of itself has produced much violence it it has been part of the package with totalitarian communist regimes. When it comes to extremism….whether ideological, political or religious, no one gets a free pass here, including Christianity.

Have the Tranny and Hamas communities taken responsibility and apologized for this yet? You spread this kind of extremism, this is what will happen.
Why would “trannies” need to apologize? What “HAMAS” community do you refer to?

I think you have a tendancy to over simplify religions you only have a superficial understanding of. You ignore fact Christianity has also been part of rape, slavery, murder and war throughout history and produce a “no true Scotsman fallacy” to support it. I don’t think atheism (non belief in a deity) in and of itself has produced much violence it it has been part of the package with totalitarian communist regimes. When it comes to extremism….whether ideological, political or religious, no one gets a free pass here, including Christianity.

Nope.....claiming you are doing something as part of a religion, but violating the very tenets of that religion, means you are not following that religion

You may claim you are a vegan, but if you eat steak, you are not a vegan.

Atheism and islam are two violent belief systems........far more violent than Christianity....atheism has been responsible for the murder of 200 million innocent men, women and children, while islam was violent from its creation....

Nope.....claiming you are doing something as part of a religion, but violating the very tenets of that religion, means you are not following that religion

You may claim you are a vegan, but if you eat steak, you are not a vegan.

Atheism and islam are two violent belief systems........far more violent than Christianity....atheism has been responsible for the murder of 200 million innocent men, women and children, while islam was violent from its creation....
Again…you are grossly oversimplifying Islam and Christianity…the Bible, for example, contains a hell of a lot of deity sanctioned or demanded violence and retribution alongside messages of compassion and tolerance. All have been used at one time or another to justify violence, suppression, war etc.

I don’t know where you get that atheism is inherently violent…it isn’t. It has doctrine, tenets or mandates. It is just non belief in a deity.

Forum List

Back