OSHA Mandate Headed for Supreme Court

Which still doesn't mean the Constitution grants the Federal Government the power to do it.

It's not like a fricken question, and it doesn't matter how you respond.
It doesn't require your agreement ...
Again, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

I suspect we will have mandates because companies will realize they can't keep operating like this.

I suspect we will have mandates because companies will realize they can't keep operating like this.

Which still doesn't mean the Constitution grants the Federal Government the power to do it.
Say whatever you want ... But whatever you post won't change that.

Just delaying the inevitable...
Death is inevitable, so what are you doing about that? The Scamdemic Mortality Rate is only 0.00085% and you are willing to sell your soul to The Devil for an Oppressive Freedom Robbing Mandate that turns Employees in to their Employer's Private Property.

It means you become no different than a house cat, or pet dog.

Woof Woof Fido!

Last edited:

That's up to the company. They don't have to live by the restrictions of the Constitution. However the federal government must adhere to the US Constitution.

Death is inevitable, so what are you doing about that? The Scamdemic Mortality Rate is only 0.00085%

Actually, it's 1.9%.

That's up to the company. They don't have to live by the restrictions of the Constitution. However the federal government must adhere to the US Constitution.

Right... so essentially, how many more people are you willing to kill to adhere to the constitution? Give us a rough number, buddy.

This SHOULD be over by now. It isn't because people refuse to get their shots.

It's not just about your personal risk. It's about anyone you might potentially infect. It's not about the guy who risks his life going 120, it's everyone else on the road they are putting at risk.

You are so brainwashed, aren't you? I just got done stating that you can be vaccinated and still catch or pass covid to other people. That report on the cruise ship is certainly evidence of that. 20 crew members all vaccinated got covid and yes, could have or may have spread it to others. I got my booster shot about two weeks ago, and my doctor told me it won't do shit for Omicron. Given it's highly contagious rate, none of us are vaccinated against it.

Actually, it's 1.9%.

Right... so essentially, how many more people are you willing to kill to adhere to the constitution? Give us a rough number, buddy.

No it is 0.00085% per the CDC or 85 per 100,000 people.

Why do you think the dishonorable Sotomayor had to lie in front of her fellow SCOTUS judges when she claimed 100,000 children are hospitalized from Corona?

It's because only 3,700 were actually hospitalized, and they must exaggerate the threat to take Unconstitutional Power!

If every single person in this country was vaccinated, it wouldn't stop covid. It's a virus that has to run it's course. The vaccines do not stop it. These vaccines (which they are really not) only helps you fight covid if you get it, but you'll still get it.

You are so brainwashed, aren't you? I just got done stating that you can be vaccinated and still catch or pass covid to other people. That report on the cruise ship is certainly evidence of that. 20 crew members all vaccinated got covid and yes, could have or may have spread it to others. I got my booster shot about two weeks ago, and my doctor told me it won't do shit for Omicron. Given it's highly contagious rate, none of us are vaccinated against it.
There was one cruise ship were every single staff and every single person on the ship was vaccinated and every single person came down with Covid.

But the tests are faulty, issue false positives and cannot tell the difference between Corona or a Common Cold.

And this is why we need to ditch the mandate because 78% of the population is already vaccinated.

The Vax created Omicron and is spreading Corona. The increased testing is just inflating numbers. There is no surge, only a panic as The Left and their propagandists whip the flames of fear in to an inferno.

The vaccinations are actually weakening people's immune systems and making them more susceptible to Corona.

Actually, it's 1.9%.

78.5% of Americans are vaccinated. It's Corona. The same virus as The Common Cold. You will never eradicate it. You believe in Evolution so why not let Evolution take it's course and let humans adapt and overcome it like they have everything else?

Why all of a sudden is it necessary to worship Science and Technology and make them gods and masters over us?

There was one cruise ship were every single staff and every single person on the ship was vaccinated and every single person came down with Covid.

But the tests are faulty, issue false positives and cannot tell the difference between Corona or a Common Cold.

And this is why we need to ditch the mandate because 78% of the population is already vaccinated.

The Vax created Omicron and is spreading Corona. The increased testing is just inflating numbers. There is no surge, only a panic as The Left and their propagandists whip the flames of fear in to an inferno.

The vaccinations are actually weakening people's immune systems and making them more susceptible to Corona.

I would disagree with that. I made sure I did my homework before getting the first shot. In any case, virologists are predicting that Omicron may be the solution to this problem. They suspect that Omicron will infect nearly all Americans, and as a covid virus, will produce antibodies that will not only fight off the next variant of covid, but also protect us from others like Delta.

Antibodies stop you from getting a virus whereas these vaccines only help you fight it off if you do get it. Therefore this fight over mandates is a complete waste of time and money. We should be putting all our money and research towards reliable antibody tests.

I would disagree with that. I made sure I did my homework before getting the first shot. In any case, virologists are predicting that Omicron may be the solution to this problem. They suspect that Omicron will infect nearly all Americans, and as a covid virus, will produce antibodies that will not only fight off the next variant of covid, but also protect us from others like Delta.

Antibodies stop you from getting a virus whereas these vaccines only help you fight it off if you do get it. Therefore this fight over mandates is a complete waste of time and money. We should be putting all our money and research towards reliable antibody tests.
Agree, but if you have Antibody Tests and prove to have natural immunity, Big Pharma cannot sell you 7 boosters, and boosters forever, and your Employer cannot treat you like a slave.

That doesn't fit the Agenda for Global Oppression and a New World Order.

Same reason they were against HCQ and Ivermection because Choice doesn't advance The Narrative and Agenda.

Agree, but if you have Antibody Tests and prove to have natural immunity, Big Pharma cannot sell you 7 boosters, and boosters forever, and your Employer cannot treat you like a slave.

That doesn't fit the Agenda for Global Oppression and a New World Order.

Same reason they were against HCQ and Ivermection because Choice doesn't advance The Narrative and Agenda.

You are absolutely dead on. If we had such tests, then the government nor employers could force you to take this vaccine. It would be useless if you had these antibodies. So they're not putting dime one into this research.

There should be a law where all representatives must reveal their investments to the public. There is a reason the left is pushing so hard for these vaccines and boosters. Anybody that thinks the government is so concerned about our health are naive enough to sell a bridge to.

You are absolutely dead on. If we had such tests, then the government nor employers could force you to take this vaccine. It would be useless if you had these antibodies. So they're not putting dime one into this research.

There should be a law where all representatives must reveal their investments to the public. There is a reason the left is pushing so hard for these vaccines and boosters. Anybody that thinks the government is so concerned about our health are naive enough to sell a bridge to.
First The Mask
Then The Social Distancing
Then The Lockdowns and Business Closures
Then Plastic Barriers
Then The Vaccine
More Tests and More Masks but only for those who do not comply

First it's a Recommendation
Then it's Mandatory

Then The COVID Pass
First it's a Recommendation
Then it's Mandatory

Soon you will not be able to buy and sell without a COVID Pass, nor will you have freedom of movement, or a job or healthcare
Then they will come out with something better

At first it will be Recommended and Promoted as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then it will become Mandatory.

And if you want to know what that is going to be, read The Book of Revelation.

Forum List

Back