Phoenix, AZ

When will they break 1,000
I am disappointed
Really ?? When will the ignoramuses of Chicago ever wake up and elect new blood

Godboy
The crime has spilled into the wealthy north areas

I am supposed to fly to Chicago next fall for a huge family gathering
I am going to use the old “ too busy at work excuse “

The policies of the democrat party create these murders...

The democrats...

1) attack the police to the point the officers do not want to risk their jobs, their pensions or their freedom in order to do proactive police work, the type of police work that stops these killers before they can kill...

2) the revolving door policy for violent gun offenders releases the guys who are doing the shooting, over and over again. Why would you testify against a guy who is out on bail the next day or week after he is arrested....?

Keep voting for democrats and the gun murder rate is going to stay high and go higher...

When will they break 1,000
I am disappointed
Really ?? When will the ignoramuses of Chicago ever wake up and elect new blood

They need people to help them with their marksmanship; too many of their trubled yoofs get their firearms training from Hollywood movies. They should be up around 3,000 a year by now, yet another problem Whitey is responsible for.

1639827433171.png

Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Wednesday she will “never yield” to the voices who want to defund the police because the Chicagoans who make up what Police Supt. David Brown calls the “silent majority” overwhelmingly support the police.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Wednesday she will “never yield” to the voices who want to defund the police because the Chicagoans who make up what Police Supt. David Brown calls the “silent majority” overwhelmingly support the police.

Pussy. The cops are murderers and wacists. Everyone knows that. She needs to get them off the streets. That is why people voted for Biden. One of the reasons anyways.

Trump was on the side of hte wacist cops and Biden was in favor of the poor black yoots the cops regularly murder.

Why would anyone be against taking these wacist murderers off the streets?

Thes Prog privileged idiots need to be held to task for their moronic ways. The ways of the Village! The only reason complete destruction has not happened is because the money shoots from outside sources keeps coming in. Lori would be cleaning bowel movements from the huts of the Village without them.

Forum List

Back