Orthodox Jews the future of Jews in NYC

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

2/3 of all Jews raised in NYC are orthodox now
560,000 Jews in Brooklyn !!!!

The Orthodox Jews and the small conservative Jews seem to be the only future of Jews in the USA

The other Jews around America are intermarrying at huge rates .

83cf704f3b15899ff51b6621d39e3e7a.jpg

GUUUURRRRRLLLLLLL..............he be CUTE and all..........but dat HAIR!!!! No man looks good as a Shirley Temple reject!!!

Haredi, frequently called "ultra-orthodox" by the uniformed, make up a small percentage of the total Orthodox community.

fncceo
I am sure you have been to South Williamsburg, Crown Heights and B park as you’re an east coast guy

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler
I don’t like the way they dress
It’s just too abnormal

These stats are from 2011…so the orthodox ratio is far bigger now

I have no problem with their suits and clothes.........but that HAIR!!! Talk about being stuck in the dark ages!!!!

Only other problem with their clothing, is I can only imagine how they smell, wearing all those hot, heavy fabrics all day long........layered on each other!!!! Geez......the stench HAS to be overpowering!!!

Jews pay taxes and aren't a burden on the taxpayers so whatever the concern about Jews it doesn't compare to the estimated half a million illegal undocumented criminal aliens in the city.

fncceo
I don’t own any hand guns and you know that
I also keep tabs on other groups
You tell me this city is 25 percent black and I won’t even visit

2/3 of all Jews raised in NYC are orthodox now
560,000 Jews in Brooklyn !!!!

The Orthodox Jews and the small conservative Jews seem to be the only future of Jews in the USA

The other Jews around America are intermarrying at huge rates .
I am

1) Conservodox

2) Not married and childless

Forum List

Back