Organ harvesting witness speaks out

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
A people's tribunal in London concluded that prisoners of conscience in china are being murdered for their organs. A former intern at a military hospital in china who witnessed the crime first hand speaks out.

this is the ugly face of china under an inhuman communist dictatorship that globalists do not want the world to see

It's crazy how much this stuff happens globally.

Well that could be one plus for a pandemic. It may slow down the desire for someone getting the organs from those poor souls in China and other areas.

Four responses and three missed the point to one degree or another

China is widely accused of killing prisoners and harvesting their organs for profit

prisoners are tracked by their DNA

when a paid order for an organ is received that they are a match for they are executed and dissected

the issues with china go far beyond trade

A people's tribunal in London concluded that prisoners of conscience in china are being murdered for their organs. A former intern at a military hospital in china who witnessed the crime first hand speaks out.

this is the ugly face of china under an inhuman communist dictatorship that globalists do not want the world to see

Who exactly doesn't want anyone to see it? We already know what they are doing to their Uighur minority, how they shut down demonstrations.

Who exactly doesn't want anyone to see it? We already know what they are doing to their Uighur minority, how they shut down demonstrations.

I pointed out globalists as the main apologists for china

I pointed out globalists as the main apologists for china

I haven't heard anyone apologizing for China's human rights violations. Can you give me an example?

Four responses and everyone missed the point to one degree or another

China is widely accused of killing prisoners and harvesting their organs for profit

when a paid order for an organ is received that they are a match for they are executed and dissected

Can they be compelled to return Dopey Donald Trump's brain?

Who would pay for that?
92ba82be4fc7eede29b2567bc01890c9-2.jpg

The Chinese are disgusting people. I hope wuflu starts back up and kills them all.

You are late...

Another thread...........china boiling a dog alive.......

Fall in............Dress Right...........to War we go..............................the current trend in Narratives here and this country..........I'm pretty ticked at China right now for them eating crazy food UNFIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION..........

So I'm not really sure if I'm upset if the world is pushing to kick their asses........LOL

Your source is not credible. No MSM is quoting this story.

Hitler would bow to Xi in his best Wayne's World voice "I'M NOT WORTHY!!"

The Chinese are disgusting people. I hope wuflu starts back up and kills them all.

I like chinese people

But the communist dictatorship that rules china brings out the worst in chinese character and is a menace to the world

What worries me is that is an element of demonizing China here, that makes it difficult to evaluate the claims.

some things are well documented, such China’s human rights violations (which no one seems to care about) and their role in illegal wildlife trade and depleting endangered species.

Your source is not credible. No MSM is quoting this story.
If you Google the topic you will find hundreds of witnesses and international reports

You are late...
I edited that line and did not mean to include you

Forum List

Back