Today forced vaccines – tomorrow organ harvesting?

You wanna take on this guy and beat him up?

Call me when the fight starts, I wanna watch
Yes, I have already beat such soft-bodied fat guys. The first one I cut down when I was about 80 kilograms, he was about 120, I was told that his legs even flew up. The guy who looked at this said that he did not even think that such a carcass could be thrown into the air with a blow.
In general, it is convenient to beat them, because due to the large mass, a blow flies into them perfectly. That is, there is no problem of "flexible stem", when the damaging force can be dissipated into bending or pushing.

I fight the big guys three times, once in a draw, knocked out the second time, and sent to the hospital for 2 weeks the third time.
last punch cost me a lot, I severely injured my hand and wrist. After this blow, I realized that Jack Dempsey was right about the hand position.

Last edited:
Mhm. I'll believe it when I see it.
You have naive views. In martial arts, the most important thing is not weight, but speed and accuracy. The fist flies along with the body weight, with tremendous acceleration, there is no task to push the opponent, the blow destroys and does not push. His mass is playing against him here.
Weight has its advantages, but this is not critical. Most of the outstanding fighters did not have maximum dimensions.
Jack was about the size of an ordinary man, he didn't even have big biceps.
Probably strong legs helped him, he could give a good impulse to accelerate the fist. For a boxer, the legs are much more important than the arms.

Forum List

Back