China lifts 76-day lockdown on Wuhan as city reemerges from coronavirus crisis

Mar 27, 2020

China once again outshines the US and the rest of the west in its ability to defeat the virus. Not only did they defeat the virus, but they defeated it without resorting to racist policies like America did with travel restrictions and the illegal internment of Asians in America. China had so few deaths compared to America and the rest of the western world. China truly is the future of humanity, and it makes me relieved to know that we are entering a new era of human prosperity with China at the helm.

Some regimes did something first, anyone notices. Some world nations are opening up. Those are not called, "MAGA," at all.

ttps://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/asia/coronavirus-wuhan-lockdown-lifted-intl-hnk/index.html

Crow, James CrowL Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Passover believers still for this shit here, Deut: 23: 19-20!)

China once again outshines the US and the rest of the west in its ability to defeat the virus. Not only did they defeat the virus, but they defeated it without resorting to racist policies like America did with travel restrictions and the illegal internment of Asians in America. China had so few deaths compared to America and the rest of the western world. China truly is the future of humanity, and it makes me relieved to know that we are entering a new era of human prosperity with China at the helm.
Here's an idea, Buttwipe! I bet if you rent a boat today and start rowing west, you can be in China within a few weeks for the celebrations! Get going!

Here's an idea, Buttwipe! I bet if you rent a boat today and start rowing west, you can be in China within a few weeks for the celebrations! Get going!

Agree let's start a Go fund me page for the OP and ship his butt back to China

Some regimes did something first, anyone notices. Some world nations are opening up. Those are not called, "MAGA," at all.

ttps://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/asia/coronavirus-wuhan-lockdown-lifted-intl-hnk/index.html

China's actually Communist.

1586312729535.png

China is the future of humanity? Did you really just post that? God, but that's gotta be the dumbest most naïve thing ANYONE has posted on this board or any other board today!

Normally I would welcome a new member, but you are an obvious Chinese plant, so get lost.

China-loving commie Twatopotamus.

Did they pay you in Yuan or USD?

So, what is your rank?

Dood, this is a Chicom operative.

Forum List

Back