Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)

I thought you guys were fans of law and order.

I guess that doesn't apply when right wing militias break the law and disturb public order.....
You can never believe the federal government side of the story, that's their job just discription is lying to the public...

Yep. And in cases like Waco and Ruby Ridge, murdering American citizens

This was a clear cut case of jury nullification. That's a very rurual, anti-government area.

The Bundy's were immediately taken into custody by US Marshals to be extradited to Nevada to face charges there for the standoff a few years ago.

Their lawyer attempted to intervene and was tased.
You can never trust a fucking federal government

And fucking us is what they do best

You can never believe the federal government side of the story, that's their job just discription is lying to the public...

I don't trust the government.

Anyone that does is an idiot.

God, this thread has been stupefied by Dale Smith

Oh well, better luck elsewhere....

I am not trying to be adversarial with you...there are many things you post about that I agree with you 100 percent on.... but you are wrong on this and if you would just take the time to listen to me, I would explain it and if you disagree afterwards, I would be more than willing to hear your side.

David Fry was hilarious

"They wont even let me have my marijuana" :laugh2:
He posted a video during their occupation that was unintentionally hilarious at his expense.

Someone started a movement to mail-order some dildos and have them sent to the freaks. Fry posted a video of all the dildos they had received. He was totally baffled. :lol:

You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why there was a protest in Oregon...that much is obvious. You should do some due diligence before shooting off at the mouth about things you have no inkling about.
Since he obviously lives there, he knows more than you do.

They were out of state invaders. The men on whose behalf they claimed to be defending even asked them to leave.

These are a bunch of crackpot Nazi wannabe assholes.

You have just exposed yourself as another un-informed ass licking "gubermint" joke......:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
Everything I stated is a fact, retard. Stop listening to the voices in your deranged head and come on out here and join reality.

Nothing you stated was a fact...you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I am infinitely more informed than you...so much that you wouldn't even be able to wrap that tiny mind of yours around it without blowing a gasket.
You are just a bag full of lies, misinformation, and self-delusions. You haven't fuck-all to back up your bullshit.

I know more than you...it's a fact. Do you know why that is? Because I have sacrificed the personal time that I could be doing something else so I could learn what I know. You know why I do this? Because I care about the people that are being exploited and used. I know the end game, I know how we got to this place, I know their tactics. I have done my part of the heavy lifting by taking advantage of those that did the heavy lifting for me so I could benefit in order to pass it on...paying it forward because that is how I roll. It's up to you....you can listen or attempt to disprove what I say...or simply give it the back wave of the hand. I go to sleep every night knowing that I did what I could and that is what allows me to sleep at night. You have no idea about what is in store for the people in this country that hasn't known hunger since the orchestrated collapse of 1929. We got fat, lazy and lethargic...we are ripe for the picking. There is a betrayal coming that will knock you on your ass when it happens and the pieces are in place....guaran-fucking-tee you on that one.

They were out of state invaders. The men on whose behalf they claimed to be defending even asked them to leave.

You have just exposed yourself as another un-informed ass licking "gubermint" joke......:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
Everything I stated is a fact, retard. Stop listening to the voices in your deranged head and come on out here and join reality.

Nothing you stated was a fact...you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I am infinitely more informed than you...so much that you wouldn't even be able to wrap that tiny mind of yours around it without blowing a gasket.
You are just a bag full of lies, misinformation, and self-delusions. You haven't fuck-all to back up your bullshit.

I know more than you...it's a fact. Do you know why that is? Because I have sacrificed the personal time that I could be doing something else so I could learn what I know. You know why I do this? Because I care about the people that are being exploited and used. I know the end game, I know how we got to this place, I know their tactics. I have done my part of the heavy lifting by taking advantage of those that did the heavy lifting for me so I could benefit in order to pass it on...paying it forward because that is how I roll. It's up to you....you can listen or attempt to disprove what I say...or simply give it the back wave of the hand. I go to sleep every night knowing that I did what I could and that is what allows me to sleep at night. You have no idea about what is in store for the people in this country that hasn't known hunger since the orchestrated collapse of 1929. We got fat, lazy and lethargic...we are ripe for the picking. There is a betrayal coming that will knock you on your ass when it happens and the pieces are in place....guaran-fucking-tee you on that one.
I bet you think having all this sooper sekrit special knowledge acquired through thousands of hours masturbating over Art Bell's paranormal forums will get you laid. But you have never once provided a single shred of credible evidence for anything. Ever.

I'm sure it all sounds cool up inside that stunted little head of yours, but it does not impress a single other soul.

You lay claim to knowing more than others, and yet never actually say anything.

Because if you know ANYTHING, it's horseshit.

And we all know it. That's why you had a hissy fit a while back and said you were carrying the cinder that was left of your ass out of here.

I'm starting to think maybe "Dale Smith" is David Fry. :lol:

Allow me to respond. Let's take the Hammond family that has land that the BLM (at the behest of USA.INC) covets and wishes to make federal property. This land had been in the Hammond family's name for a few generations. The BLM ran off other ranchers by intimidation tactics and unfair environmental laws that restricted the use of their own fucking property. The Hammonds were the last hold outs. The BLM claims the land all around the Hammond ranch and even goes so far as to build a fence through a road that keeps the Hammonds from getting to certain parts of their property. They were constantly trying to get the Hammonds to sell. The Hammonds asked permission to do a controlled burn to get rid of brush....some of it bled onto "federal land" that also had a shitload of brush. The Hammonds put the fire out themselves and it actually increased the value of the land the fed claims to own...but instead of being grateful, the BLM filed terrorist charges against them and got a 400,000 dollar fine put on them. The judge presiding over the case only gave the father and son a year in jail instead of the mandatory 5 year sentence. When the Hammonds refused AGAIN to sell their land and had paid 250,000 dollars towards the fine? The BLM went to a D.A that demanded the Hammonds spend another 4 years in jail along with the stipulation that if the Hammonds cannot finish paying off the fine that the BLM be given right for first refusal to attain the property.

Now, the BLM has done controlled burns that have gotten so out of control that they have burned up property on private land to the tune of thousands of acres including the homes and not one fucking official was even fired much less charged with a crime. "Rules for thee but not for me" is how the federal "gubermint" rolls. THAT was why the Bundys went to Oregon to protest. That is why I give the federal gubermint the big :fu:every chance I get and expose it as best I can.

I bet you think having all this sooper sekrit special knowledge acquired through thousands of hours masturbating over Art Bell's paranormal forums will get you laid. But you have never once provided a single shred of credible evidence for anything. Ever.

I'm sure it all sounds cool up inside that stunted little head of yours, but it does not impress a single other soul.

You lay claim to knowing more than others, and yet never actually say anything.

Because if you know ANYTHING, it's horseshit.

And we all know it. That's why you had a hissy fit a while back and said you were carrying the cinder that was left of your ass out of here.

Lots of information out there..... but it's not gonna come looking for you. I understand your anger because I have felt it many times when I was frustrated when my belief system was challenged...I lashed out and stood my ground on a foundation made of sand. It was only after my epiphany did I have my "Come to Jesus" moment and there are many times over the last 5 years that I wish that I was still stuck in the paradigm and that I could have a political foe to "war" with and that if it was just all "republican controlled" that everything would be better...what a load of horseshit that was because the truth of the matter is that those running USA.INC put this paradigm in place so we wouldn't see who was really pulling the strings.

Every time I hear JFK's speech about a monolithic conspiracy and how we, as a society, were against secret societies,against secret oaths and secret proceedings? It just resonates with me after my awakening because I now know what he was talking about but could not go further because the people were not i any place to even contemplate what they were up against. I do know what we are facing because I live and breathe it 10 to 12 hours a day, every day. I don't take weekends or holidays off. This is what I do.

I thought you guys were fans of law and order.

I guess that doesn't apply when right wing militias break the law and disturb public order.....

What part of "not guilty" confuses you?

This was a clear cut case of jury nullification. That's a very rurual, anti-government area.

The Bundy's were immediately taken into custody by US Marshals to be extradited to Nevada to face charges there for the standoff a few years ago.

Feel free to prove the jury was nullified.

I don't see it as a lefty thing vs a righty thing, but a case of militant assholes from another state invading my own in order to carry out an intimidating public stunt.

I am dismayed at the verdict, myself. These weren't even Oregonians pulling this crap.

You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why there was a protest in Oregon...that much is obvious. You should do some due diligence before shooting off at the mouth about things you have no inkling about.

Depends on 2 things, what day it is and whom he is trying to antagonize.

Your phrasing suggests you do not know what jury nullification is.

I think he is referring to the fact that one juror was strong-armed by the others, and so the judge replaced him.

It would have been a hung jury, otherwise.

Your phrasing suggests you do not know what jury nullification is.

Don't deflect son, prove it.

I think he is referring to the fact that one juror was strong-armed by the others, and so the judge replaced him.

It would have been a hung jury, otherwise.

I understand what he is saying, I simply want him to prove.
Ole g there spouts a lot of stuff and never backs it up.

So much for the libs who called them 'terrorists'. Turns out they were just misunderstood citizen protestors exercising their right to assemble. :p

Forum List

Back