Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)

During the beginning of the trial, there were people outside the courthouse handing brochures about jury nullification to prospective jurors.

That is also a very rural area which contains a lot of people sympathetic to the ranchers.

During the trial, flag-waving supporters, some in boots and cowboy hats, marched around the courthouse, in part hoping jurors might see one of their signs stating “Google: jury nullification” — effectively urging jurors to acquit the defendants out of a belief that the law under which they are charged is wrong.

Leaders of Oregon wildlife refuge standoff are acquitted of federal charges

The evidence against the defendants was overwhelming. It is a logical conclusion the jury decided to nullify.

“I just didn’t think it was possible that 12 jurors could look at pictures of armed men taking over a federal facility and say that’s not illegal,” Suckling said in an interview. “This jury has just declared open season on federal facilities. People are going to get killed because of this verdict, because this jury has just given militias the green light to go after federal facilities with rifles.”

We'll see what the jurors say when the press interviews them.

This was a clear cut case of jury nullification. That's a very rurual, anti-government area.

The Bundy's were immediately taken into custody by US Marshals to be extradited to Nevada to face charges there for the standoff a few years ago.

Their lawyer attempted to intervene and was tased.

Feel free to prove the jury was nullified.
Your phrasing suggests you do not know what jury nullification is.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are sooo fucking bitter! Someone had the unmitigated gall to confront your beloved "gubermint"....fuck 'em.. I will stand by the people and I will stand by the state but the District of Columbia can kiss my fucking ass and I pledge no loyalty to it and never will....and you can bank on that. You see, I know more than you could ever hope to know.. So go pout somewhere else, ya little commie POS...you are not welcome anywhere in my world "comrade".

"Armed militants who took over a federal building and wildlife refuge in Oregon in a deadly, 41-day standoff with authorities were acquitted of all charges Thursday.

The seven anti-government militia members, led by brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy, were found not guilty of conspiracy and weapons charges in the standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge."

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff | New York Post

You Lefty's keep trying "punish" and it's jus not woikin out fer yas ;)

Another example of the white justice system .

We'll see what the jurors say when the press interviews them.
I read one that said the gummit didn't show conspiracy.

Ammon Bundy was acquitted for the Oregon refuge takeover. Now he’s facing another federal trial.

It may be sort of prosecutorial overreach.

Bendog, do you know what the refuge takeover was even about??? Do you even know what has been going on since the mid 80's? The use of federal agencies to commandeer land by use of codes, regulations, ordinances and other acts of legislation all designed to keep you from making a profit off of the land you believe is yours? Do you know about the U.N's "Heritage Sites" agenda where THEY claim that certain areas of America are "off limits"? How the BLM can come onto your property and dictate what you can or cannot do even down to how deep your trenches can be and whether or not you can dig a pond? Does that sound right to you? What was done to the Hammonds was straight out of the old U.S.S.R and current day China. The federal "gubermint" is a foreign owned corporate entity and I have proven that. Why does it make a difference on whether it is incorporated or not? Because when you incorporate anything, you take it from Common law and the law of the land to something that falls under the commercial code i. e "admiralty law" which is what our courts are.

Wake up, my friend, and see what is going on around you. I know that we had our share of pissing matches back in the day and I freely and gladly admit that you had the higher moral ground and that you were right and I was wrong when it came to Bush, the war in Iraq, the spying, etc, etc. but since those days on the Yahoo boards, I have dedicated my life to seeking the real truth after having being so badly fooled and sticking to an ideology that was nothing but jackboot tyranny and thuggery....nothing has changed...it's just the fact that my blinders are off and can see it.

"Armed militants who took over a federal building and wildlife refuge in Oregon in a deadly, 41-day standoff with authorities were acquitted of all charges Thursday.

The seven anti-government militia members, led by brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy, were found not guilty of conspiracy and weapons charges in the standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge."

STFU, you little commie asswipe....you are yet another clueless POS that knows nothing about what the protest was about. You cheer when civil disobedience when blacks are burning down their own communities and call it "social justice" even if it's being sponsored by the very same people that brought the situation about....but yet you soil yourself with indignation that people stood up to the land grabbing of your beloved "federal "gubermint"....fuck 'em. I have nothing but disdain and hatred for these paid shills of USA.INC and I pledge no loyalty to it and will continue to do everything I can to expose it for the fraudulent pile of shit that it is.

STFU, you little commie asswipe....you are yet another clueless POS that knows nothing about what the protest was about. You cheer when civil disobedience when blacks are burning down their own communities and call it "social justice" even if it's being sponsored by the very same people that brought the situation about....but yet you soil yourself with indignation that people stood up to the land grabbing of your beloved "federal "gubermint"....fuck 'em. I have nothing but disdain and hatred for these paid shills of USA.INC and I pledge no loyalty to it and will continue to do everything I can to expose it for the fraudulent pile of shit that it is.

You fucking hypocrite. BLM can't have a march without you wanting them in jail.

You sure sing a different tune when your right wing gun toting terrorists are running around like maniacs .

Run and hide Sambo.

You fucking hypocrite. BLM can't have a march without you wanting them in jail.

You sure sing a different tune when your right wing gun toting terrorists are running around like maniacs .

Which BLM is that? The Bureau for Land Management that that is stealing land or the black lives matter movement that is being funded by globalist/communist George Soros....be specific, ya dumb fuck. The refuge compound did not include the destruction of people's private property or confiscation of thereof. I have no problem with people protesting and airing their grievances but when they start pulling people out of cars and beating them up because of the tint of their skin and because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time or randomly burning down businesses after looting them? Yeah, I have a problem with that....so go fuck yourself, ya ignorant little piece of commie shit. You can't deal with my "game", punkinpuss.

Ole g there spouts a lot of stuff and never backs it up.
A total crock of shit. I post more evidence to support my claims than anyone.

Bullshit son, I'll be calling you out on this going forward.
Yeah, good luck with that, retard.

You have been less than impressive when it comes to your knowledge about anything...calling you out will be exceedingly easy for Grizz. You get rattled rather easy... (snicker)

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:

You have been less than impressive when it comes to your knowledge about anything...calling you out will be exceedingly easy for Grizz. You get rattled rather easy... (snicker)
As you just learned the hard way in this topic, I back up my claims. I showed you the assholes were Nazi wannabes.

So give it your best shot, tards. I'll be holding you to the same standards.

As you just learned the hard way in this topic, I back up my claims. I showed you the assholes were Nazi wannabes.

You showed nothing of the kind and that accusation is typical of the uneducated leftard that couldn't pour piss out of a boot with out his beloved "gubermint" setting the guidelines along with instructions. Pathetic POS like you sicken me. You couldn't win a debate with me on the best day you ever had. I know more than you...infinitely more. Give it your best shot to try and prove me wrong.

You're a legend in your own mind kid ;)

You aren't even up to Starkey/Lakhota standards son.

Forum List

Back