Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)

I don't see it as a lefty thing vs a righty thing, but a case of militant assholes from another state invading my own in order to carry out an intimidating public stunt.

I am dismayed at the verdict, myself. These weren't even Oregonians pulling this crap.

You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why there was a protest in Oregon...that much is obvious. You should do some due diligence before shooting off at the mouth about things you have no inkling about.

Yeah, right. It has been local news for months, and just because I don't appreciate militias from another state invading my own, some whack job concludes I know nothing about it. That's pretty funny.

If some Thug Life Matters members from another state came to yours and occupied a public facility, you would be down with it?

"Armed militants who took over a federal building and wildlife refuge in Oregon in a deadly, 41-day standoff with authorities were acquitted of all charges Thursday.

The seven anti-government militia members, led by brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy, were found not guilty of conspiracy and weapons charges in the standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge."

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff | New York Post

You Lefty's keep trying "punish" and it's jus not woikin out fer yas ;)
Interesting.....so we can now occupy federal installations. That's what I get from this....I wonder how many more will get that takeaway.

Better than murdering cops like whacked out leftists are doing

Incompetent in what way? Be specific.....they were drawing attention the land grab of the BLM by hook or crook that has been going on since the mid-70's. The Hammond case is just but one of thousands.....do you even know the background of that case????

No, their goal was to incite a revolution. They went on the air all inflamed and told Americans to rise up and fight for liberty.

They had no end game and they went out like bitches. What a bunch of fucking morons!

I don't see it as a lefty thing vs a righty thing, but a case of militant assholes from another state invading my own in order to carry out an intimidating public stunt.

I am dismayed at the verdict, myself. These weren't even Oregonians pulling this crap.

You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why there was a protest in Oregon...that much is obvious. You should do some due diligence before shooting off at the mouth about things you have no inkling about.
Since he obviously lives there, he knows more than you do.

They were out of state invaders. The men on whose behalf they claimed to be defending even asked them to leave.

These are a bunch of crackpot Nazi wannabe assholes.

You have just exposed yourself as another un-informed ass licking "gubermint" joke......:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
Everything I stated is a fact, retard. Stop listening to the voices in your deranged head and come on out here and join reality.

Incompetent in what way? Be specific.....they were drawing attention the land grab of the BLM by hook or crook that has been going on since the mid-70's. The Hammond case is just but one of thousands.....do you even know the background of that case????

No, their goal was to incite a revolution. They went on the air all inflamed and told Americans to rise up and fight for liberty.

They had no end game and they went out like bitches. What a bunch of fucking morons!

Wrong.....soooo wrong.

One of the fuckheads tweeted that he wanted ISIS to nuke Israel. He tagged one of his posts #HitlerWasRight. Another #PrayForISIS.

So fuck them. Fuck them all.

So much for the lie you're an anarchist

What are you talking about?

I am pointing out that the people defending them are hypocrites (which they are). If you say you support law and order, then you cannot exempt certain groups just because they support your agenda.

You should be cheering it on, not chastising them. When did anarchists think people should be passifist to government when their rights are being trodden on? We need to stop being such sheep and letting tyranny of the majority continue to erode away our freedom. Look at the Grand Canyon some time and see what a stream did.

Don't worry, you weren't convincing as an anarchist in the first place, I kept telling you that. It was a pretty lame attempt actually. You're not even a libertarian. You just sound like a leftist

They were out of state invaders. The men on whose behalf they claimed to be defending even asked them to leave.

You have just exposed yourself as another un-informed ass licking "gubermint" joke......:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
Everything I stated is a fact, retard. Stop listening to the voices in your deranged head and come on out here and join reality.

Nothing you stated was a fact...you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I am infinitely more informed than you...so much that you wouldn't even be able to wrap that tiny mind of yours around it without blowing a gasket.

The Nazi wannabe occupier is upset at the US support for Israel.

How do christians hate homos but praise a pro homo country?

Bible prophecy... Christians are brainwashed satan worshiping idiots!

This is who you retards are cheering.

Nothing you stated was a fact...you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I am infinitely more informed than you...so much that you wouldn't even be able to wrap that tiny mind of yours around it without blowing a gasket.
You are just a bag full of lies, misinformation, and self-delusions. You haven't fuck-all to back up your bullshit.

fry1.jpg

You should be cheering it on, not chastising them.

Why? They are just another group of statist idiots that want to replace the current government with more bullshit.

When did anarchists think people should be passifist to government when their rights are being trodden on?

Actually about half of anarchists are pacifists. The only other legitimate position is to use violence in self defense.

We need to stop being such sheep and letting tyranny of the majority continue to erode away our freedom.

I agree.

I could get you in touch with some anarchist groups if you are serious. The anarchist black cross likes to propagate to prisons.

Don't worry, you weren't convincing as an anarchist in the first place, I kept telling you that.

It was a pretty lame attempt actually. You're not even a libertarian. You just sound like a leftist

Okay. Whatever you say.

"Armed militants who took over a federal building and wildlife refuge in Oregon in a deadly, 41-day standoff with authorities were acquitted of all charges Thursday.

The seven anti-government militia members, led by brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy, were found not guilty of conspiracy and weapons charges in the standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge."

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff | New York Post

You Lefty's keep trying "punish" and it's jus not woikin out fer yas ;)

Looks like these lawbreakers got the white supremacist version of an OJ jury.

I thought you guys were fans of law and order.

I guess that doesn't apply when right wing militias break the law and disturb public order.....
You can never believe the federal government side of the story, that's their job discription is lying to the public...

David Fry was hilarious

"They wont even let me have my marijuana" :laugh2:

You should be cheering it on, not chastising them.

Why? They are just another group of statist idiots that want to replace the current government with more bullshit.

When did anarchists think people should be passifist to government when their rights are being trodden on?

Actually about half of anarchists are pacifists. The only other legitimate position is to use violence in self defense.

We need to stop being such sheep and letting tyranny of the majority continue to erode away our freedom.

I agree.

I could get you in touch with some anarchist groups if you are serious. The anarchist black cross likes to propagate to prisons.

Don't worry, you weren't convincing as an anarchist in the first place, I kept telling you that.

It was a pretty lame attempt actually. You're not even a libertarian. You just sound like a leftist

Okay. Whatever you say.

Half? You pulled that out of your ass. As for "self defense," what clearer self defense is there than protecting our rights from government? Government is the primary infringer on our rights

This was a clear cut case of jury nullification. That's a very rurual, anti-government area.

The Bundy's were immediately taken into custody by US Marshals to be extradited to Nevada to face charges there for the standoff a few years ago.

Their lawyer attempted to intervene and was tased.
You can never trust a fucking federal government

Forum List

Back