Oregon county issues face mask order that exempts non-white people

Well, if others want to be stupid, they can. Me? I'm gonna continue to wear my mask.
do what you feel safe doing. but don't pretend the rest of the world should follow your example. we kinda all got our own drummers. all this YOU'RE HURTING OTHERS is bullshit when the safety is nuked for PC crap left and right.

it never was about safety in the US. it was a power grab. our media and "experts" have been full of shit since this started. trump even said in a few months it will be another crisis and this will fade.

boom. he nailed it.

and people dare to wonder why no one takes it seriously anymore.
That's stupid. Maybe it looks cooler to wear a bandana, and I see a lot of the protesters did; a few folks around here do, too. But unlike two months ago, those disposable masks such as are shown in the article, are easily available. They've got them at our gas station, for heaven's sake.

So that thing about exempting non whites over racial profiling wearing a cloth face covering is stupid. Unless Oregon is further behind than Downeast Maine (which really isn't possible), those blue disposable masks ARE available. And everyone should be wearing one if that is the health regulation.

So now you think you know more about people's health and racial concerns that a public health administrator? And you don't even have any medical friends to consult! Do you have any background in medicine at all, immunology, or sociology? :auiqs.jpg:

That's stupid. Maybe it looks cooler to wear a bandana, and I see a lot of the protesters did; a few folks around here do, too. But unlike two months ago, those disposable masks such as are shown in the article, are easily available. They've got them at our gas station, for heaven's sake.

So that thing about exempting non whites over racial profiling wearing a cloth face covering is stupid. Unless Oregon is further behind than Downeast Maine (which really isn't possible), those blue disposable masks ARE available. And everyone should be wearing one if that is the health regulation.
Agreed. All these selective rules bringscthe actual danger into question for me.

The recoil on all this anti white will not be pretty

So now you think you know more about people's health and racial concerns that a public health administrator? And you don't even have any medical friends to consult! Do you have any background in medicine at all, immunology, or sociology? :auiqs.jpg:
I just posted a story.

I didn't draw conclusions now did I?

White folks don't have a thing to be worried about, then. They are not being profiled. With folks of color not wearing a mask, white folks can easily identify them. Problem solved and carry on.

White folks don't have a thing to be worried about, then. They are not being profiled. With folks of color not wearing a mask, white folks can easily identify them. Problem solved and carry on.
Thanks for the extremely dumb post. If you didn't intend to make any sense at all...congratulations!

Today I saw a commercial for a company that sell mints. It told the consumer that your breath still smells when breathing through the mask. So take a breath mint. So I ask...just how good are the masks?

Which of the tales are true? Do the masks really help stop the wuflu spread? Is it true that blacks are a higher risk of death?

So why complain?

I just posted a story.

No, you just posted a story with the conclusions drawn by others, as did I. Mine was just a lot more work because it wasn't easy clickbait.

I just posted a story.

No, you just posted a story with the conclusions drawn by others, as did I. Mine was just a lot more work because it wasn't easy clickbait.
i hope the lord can forgive me when i meet him somewhere in the afterlife for my transgressions.

Lol and then bitch because the black community is hit so hard..
You cant make this shit up, folks!

Forum List

Back