Orders

Alexandrine

Rookie
Jun 21, 2014
I don't take orders from the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany Poland, or any other country over there.

so when is Europe going to fuck off ?

• Banned
I don't take orders from the UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany Poland, or any other country over there.

What is that you're peddling that you won't sell to those countries?

They spent the last two fucking decades trying to command us to become cultural Europeans, and we're simply not Europeans.. We're Americans.

fuck Europe.

Last edited:

They spent the last two fucking decades trying to command us to become cultural Europeans, and we're simply not Europeans.. We're Americans.

Trying to embargo against our goods, trying to kill our business over there, trying to over tax our goods that are sold there, trying to over regulate their market so that a company from a much more free market cant sustain it over there, thereby trying to drive our businesses out of Europe.

fuck Europe.

What? You're pissed off because some of us like football? Soccer in your mind.

• Banned
Another thing that the EU does, is Try to embargo against our goods, trying to kill our business over there, trying to over tax our goods that are sold there, trying to over regulate their market so that a company from a much more free market cant sustain it over there, thereby trying to drive our businesses out of Europe.

• Banned

Trying to embargo against our goods, trying to kill our business over there, trying to over tax our goods that are sold there, trying to over regulate their market so that a company from a much more free market cant sustain it over there, thereby trying to drive our businesses out of Europe.

fuck Europe.

What? You're pissed off because some of us like football? Soccer in your mind.

soccer in our language, retard.

Some Americans really do live in the biggest small country on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back