Oprah rags on America overseas and comes home to let Obama hang a medal on her

• Banned
I would say that at least Obama looked clean and articulate as he hung the medal around her neck but that might come off as an old person of racist persuasions deserving of death.

Did you forget to post the link?

No, im just too drunk to look it up.

Apparently I just need to die...

You must have Republican Health Care.

I watched some right winger on TV talk about Oprah never having experience racism. A middle aged black woman born and raised in rural Mississippi who never experienced racism. Hilarious.

• Banned
Did you forget to post the link?

No, im just too drunk to look it up.

Apparently I just need to die...

You must have Republican Health Care.

I watched some right winger on TV talk about Oprah never having experience racism. A middle aged black woman born and raised in rural Mississippi who never experienced racism. Hilarious.

Yes, as utterly disconnected as the bullshit she said. I recognize bullshit from both sides, do you?

A middle aged black woman born and raised in rural Mississippi who never experienced racism. Hilarious.
Yes, it is so sad what happened to Oprah in racist America.

She was able to leave the south and move to a Blue State. Do keep up. The need to explain things this simple is embarrassing.

the Stuttering Clusterfuck also gave the same medal to the only living president to be impeached.

Go figure :dunno:

WTF kind of twisted reality is this. Old people need to die and Obama did x. Then she gets a fucking medal?

Sigh...

What? Americans can't handle criticism? Conservatives can rag on America 24/7, but liberal rich black women can't?

When did Limbaugh or OReilly get a medal of freedom only a few days after bitching about Americans with a broad paint brush?

WTF kind of twisted reality is this. Old people need to die and Obama did x. Then she gets a fucking medal?

Sigh...

She was probably disappointed. Carter, Gore and Obama got Nobel Peace Prizes for raging on America and she just got a medal

Sigh...

What? Americans can't handle criticism? Conservatives can rag on America 24/7, but liberal rich black women can't?

When did Limbaugh or OReilly get a medal of freedom only a few days after bitching about Americans with a broad paint brush?

Limbaugh and 'O'really?' are nothing but mouth pieces. Opra has actually made a difference in people's lives.

Forum List

Back