Oprah rags on America overseas and comes home to let Obama hang a medal on her

When did Limbaugh or OReilly get a medal of freedom only a few days after bitching about Americans with a broad paint brush?

Limbaugh and 'O'really?' are nothing but mouth pieces. Opra has actually made a difference in people's lives.

Elaborate please

She made a difference with the girls school. How else? She gave many people a car...some who couldn't keep it because they couldn't pay the tax.

Last edited:
What? Americans can't handle criticism? Conservatives can rag on America 24/7, but liberal rich black women can't?

When did Limbaugh or OReilly get a medal of freedom only a few days after bitching about Americans with a broad paint brush?

Limbaugh and 'O'really?' are nothing but mouth pieces. Opra has actually made a difference in people's lives.

BUT neither Limbaugh or O'Reilly never ragged on the USA as Oprah has or has Obama ragged on our military
when he said: our military methodically and systematically "air raided villages killing civilians" all the time everywhere in the world!

Just goes to show that the opinion of the USA by the rest of the world is what a bunch of stupid f...ks!
Giving medals to people that tear down their own country!

In the eyes of the world what a bunch of ...f...k..ed up people!

What? Americans can't handle criticism? Conservatives can rag on America 24/7, but liberal rich black women can't?

Ask the hundreds of disabled veterans who got power track chairs as a result of O'Reilley's efforts and generous donations if he made any difference in their lives.

She has the right to free speech. It is undeniable that Oprah is a charitable person who has helped a lot of people. I need no evidence other than her show. Just some of the gifts she gave out are crazy generous. Despite her roots in racist areas she was able to become successful, no matter how she did it.

Do I agree with her? No. But her acts of charity are deserving of reward.

She has the right to free speech. It is undeniable that Oprah is a charitable person who has helped a lot of people. I need no evidence other than her show. Just some of the gifts she gave out are crazy generous. Despite her roots in racist areas she was able to become successful, no matter how she did it.

Her charity is good, her racism is bad. Too bad she never outgrew her racism.

WTF kind of twisted reality is this. Old people need to die and Obama did x. Then she gets a fucking medal?

Sigh...

When have either of those lying two slime buckets done anything worthwhile?

When have either of those lying two slime buckets done anything worthwhile?

ATTENTION: Stupid post of the day award for this ^^^^^

Limbaugh and O'Reilly give millions to charities every year.

Not to mention what she managed to rise above.

Like her or not, she is an incredible pretense in our country and yes, she has done enormous good.

She's a role model for all people, black or white, male or female. And, I'm not even a big fan.

BUT neither Limbaugh or O'Reilly never ragged on the USA as Oprah has or has Obama ragged on our military
when he said: our military methodically and systematically "air raided villages killing civilians" all the time everywhere in the world!

Just goes to show that the opinion of the USA by the rest of the world is what a bunch of stupid f...ks!

Actually, I'd bet you can't find even one day when both of them did not lie about America and Americans.

It is their job. Its what they get paid to do.

They're anti-America and anti-American. And so are their fans.

not_1f7d49_2102091.jpg

Actually, I'd bet you can't find even one day when both of them did not lie about America and Americans.

This is rhetoric not based on fact. Generalizing in such a away is taking two steps back instead of going forward.

Not to mention what she managed to rise above.

Like her or not, she is an incredible pretense in our country and yes, she has done enormous good.

She's a role model for all people, black or white, male or female. And, I'm not even a big fan.

do good role models partake in blatant racism? I think not.

This is rhetoric not based on fact. Generalizing in such a away is taking two steps back instead of going forward.

Not based on fact? Can you name a day when either of these men did not, over the airwaves, lie about Americans or America?

The fact is that Oprah deserved to get that metal, and I think the people whining abut it are just jealous that a black woman got it. It's another instance of racism being alive and well in this country. Pathetic.

Last edited:
These people hand out medals over nothing

It's all become a joke...I don't know what the hell she's done to receive a medal...like she's some Mother Teresa or something

Obama and Oprah are some shallow frikken people, neither one have done anything outstanding (except get rich)in their lives to receive peace prizes or medal of Freedom, yet people act like they are THE ONES

Last edited:

Not based on fact? Can you name a day when either of these men did not, over the airwaves, lie about Americans or America?

The fact is that Oprah deserved to get that metal, and I think the people whining abut it are just jealous that a black woman got it. It's another instance of racism being alive and well in this country. Pathetic.

Please stop just crying racist at everybody also.

I'm not claiming anybody consistently lies about America or doesn't. It just seems to me that people travel in circles, and you claim people in another circle are lying. This is typical modern arguing as substantiated by our media. It would further the cause of your argument if you at least pointed out lies you feel they told.

Forum List

Back