Oprah rags on America overseas and comes home to let Obama hang a medal on her

Pisses me off. I plopped my ass in a car (not exotic, though) and drove north and I just had to pay for gas and eat a steak at the high school reunion. What happened? Oh, yeah. I'm white.

Since it's been at least twenty years, why should I repeat what you should already know? Are you this out of touch?

You don't recall Rush saying that he has "talent on loan from God."?

Or that he said "nobody in this country has ever been denied the right to get married, not a single person."

Or when he claimed that "95% of all deductions in union dues go to Democrats"?

Does any of this ring a bell?

How about O'Really?

Like when he said that no Republicans had been invited to speak at the March on Washington OFA rally.

Like when he said he never criticized Social Security, but actually did.

Like when he claimed that environmental movement "absolutely did" contribute to the BP oil spill disaster.

Shall I continue, or is any of this coming back to you?
Just what I thought, no documentation, just bullshit.

What do you want, a picture of Rush's mouth? Of O'Really's woopie cushion?

Here. Try this for size:

https://www.google.com/
"Talent on loan from God" is the best you can come up with? You call that a lie? No, HERE'S a lie: "If you like your health plan, you can keep it, PERIOD". One comment is a quip from a radio talk show host and the other is the deliberate misleading of an entire nation by a President to get them to support a law that he knows is going to cause millions of people to be left without health insurance. But you already knew the difference, didn't you? Now, if you have some documentation of some actual lies that can even come close to approaching the magnitude of Obama's, we would all love to see it.

She was able to leave the south and move to a Blue State.

All she had to do to accomplish that was plop her fat-ass behind the wheel of one of her exotic cars and drive North, stupid.

Don't hate because you were too lazy to acquire her skillset.
The only skillset Oprah has is stuffing face. . :lol:

665966eb745347ad2a514779_Oprah_Winfrey.jpg

Last edited:
You forgot lapping you in income about a zillion times as well. Just think. She has already given away more than you will make in 2 lifetimes.
Poor thing.......all that money and she still can't get a man interested in her. . :doubt:

To bad thats your only goal in life. Some people have more to offer the world than to just be a wife. When did a marriage proposal equal not interested in her?

What? Americans can't handle criticism? Conservatives can rag on America 24/7, but liberal rich black women can't?

When did Limbaugh or OReilly get a medal of freedom only a few days after bitching about Americans with a broad paint brush?

When have either of those lying two slime buckets done anything worthwhile?

They united the GOP. Putting all the KooKs and Krazies under one small tent.

Forum List

Back