Opinion:

Is that good enough for an "opinion" - in Current Events because "opinions" are current.

It is my opinion, that BOTH sides are being played like a cheap fiddle, by, you guessed it, BOTH sides. They put you into a group; tool or enemy of the Party. The alleged left listens to the alleged leftist media and the alleged right listens to Fox News and talk radio. Neither are sources for Individual Liberty. This Country was established to secure Liberty- neither Democrats or Republicans embrace that- BOTH subscribe to borrow to spend, unjust wars (foreign and domestic) and unconstitutional actions. BOTH, at some point will say; the rule of law while embracing acting under the color of law which is the diametric opposite- and the talking head pseudo intellectuals will spin it to fit their narrative with pretentious agonizing or glorifying bunk.
30 second sound bite rhetoric changes nothing and I don't have to have a link to show we're living the results of pseudo intellectual bullshit being produced as important conversation- voters on BOTH sides are no different from each other in their ardor for the Party- it is The Party that is the driving force for the animosity- SMH-

Pseudo intellectuals are produced by the unconstitutional Dept of Education who has one agenda- control the minds of the young. One side wants strict compliance one side wants compliance to be strict. The key being compliance- and voters applaud the ignorance.

This, one Party or the other Party, is what got us to where we are. It's THE why DC is referred to as a Duopoly- think about that. Being an acolyte (yes that's what being a Party faithful is) plays into the hands of the Duopoly- it serves their agenda, which is controlling the power, so we believe.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- complaining about History in the next breath is what?

I'm glad, yet sad, that I'm 72. Glad I won't be around to witness the demise in its entirety, but, sad that I don't have the energy to fight it- except for myself. I WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT if and/or when "they come for me" with their needles for their latest bullshit hysteria perpetrated by ignorant fucks that couldn't hold a real job if their life depended on it- media and political-

Those of you who continue to support Party over Individual Liberty/Rights will suffer just as much as those who oppose your Party. It doesn't matter which Party. Group think is group think. It is called indoctrination and the Party is the epitome of its effectiveness.
Hum

group think is bad, so being a lone wolf is better?

what has sitting on the fence accomplished for the country?

Critical thought. You wouldn't understand.

I always wonder if they go to a sporting event - ignore the two teams in the contest and cheer for a team not playing.
Thats because they want to avoid responsibility at all costs for whatever goes wrong

if they pick a side then they get to complain less and have to defend more

Last edited:
I always wonder if they go to a sporting event - ignore the two teams in the contest and cheer for a team not playing.
Thats because they want to avoid responsibility at all costs for whatever goes wrong

if the pick a side then they get to complain less and have to defend more
whatever goes wrong???

things have been going wrong for decades and both parties are responsible,,,

You wouldn't understand.
There is nothing to understand except that the fence sitters are AWOL from the political process

And that's fine - they just don't get that.

Being critical of both parties is what intelligent people do. :dunno: Being in lockstep with a specific party line is what brainwashed morons do. Your political analogy of comparing it to a sporting event is perfect, thanks. It is precisely the problem with the current American political situation. You probably don't understand, but you are on point regardless. Well done.

You wouldn't understand.
There is nothing to understand except that the fence sitters are AWOL from the political process
fence sitter maybe, but some of us arent fence sitters,,we just know the two leftwing parties for what they are,,,

They are the ones that are in charge of and administer our government.

correct,, and based on the current situation of many things they are doing a terrible job of it,,,

fence sitter maybe, but some of us arent fence sitters,,we just know the two leftwing parties for what they are,,,
Can you honestly say that the GOP under trump is leftwing?

his policies are very conservative
well all their solutions are for more power and government than allowed by the constitution,,,

I agree with some of the things trump is doing, but a lot of them are for bigger government not less,,,

You wouldn't understand.

They are the ones that are in charge of and administer our government.

correct,, and based on the current situation of many things they are doing a terrible job of it,,,

And?

And the remedy for you is total withdrawal until they get their act together

which accomplishes nothing

we live in an imperfect world and no party can supply your every desire

you just have to pick the better side for you and wade onto the fight

And the remedy for you is total withdrawal until they get their act together

which accomplishes nothing

we live in an imperfect world and no party can supply your every desire

you just have to pick the better side for you and wade onto the fight
I have never withdrawn,,,

You wouldn't understand.

And that's fine - they just don't get that.

Being critical of both parties is what intelligent people do. :dunno: Being in lockstep with a specific party line is what brainwashed morons do. Your political analogy of comparing it to a sporting event is perfect, thanks. It is precisely the problem with the current American political situation. You probably don't understand, but you are on point regardless. Well done.

I know that you are not talking to me -
We have President Trump because the rest of the Republican Party was not to our satisfaction.

People like you - we want a non Partisan to win.
Okay, we gave you ingrates President Trump.
People like you - WAAHHHHHHHHHHH, we didn't really mean it.

Forum List

Back